501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 69.
#851 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'd be fine with a DI that maybe didn't have the holographic part of the movie theater, and I don't need the working drones. I am not sure how much else I would give up though. The shots need to stay the same.

That's fine but it doesn't answer my question. Don't care anymore anyway.

#852 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

Watching the game do clever stuff with the ball is a big highlight of pinball for me.

How long does that last before it becomes nothing more than a nuisance and a time waster? For me not very long. I'll take another spinner or magnets or something that manipulates the ball on the fly any day.

#853 3 years ago

The good news is that we should get another teaser before Stern sell out on day 1 of Led Zep LE

#854 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

For me, for home use, the more mechs and toys the better. Watching the game do clever stuff with the ball is a big highlight of pinball for me. And working on the mechanical stuff is kind of fun anyway. It‘s the electrical stuff that makes me more nervous.

Well, opening some tickets to jjp service was not fun to me!

#855 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

How long does that last before it becomes nothing more than a nuisance and a time waster? For me not very long. I'll take another spinner or magnets or something that manipulates the ball on the fly any day.

Gee, do I need to worry now that if I don‘t give a good response you won‘t care about it anymore?

I do reckon, though, that should taking care of pins becomes a nuisance and waste of time, I‘ll need to reevaluate my choice of hobbies. Not there yet.

#856 3 years ago

Did JJP just calmly make an official announcement?
#patience

Screenshot_20200723-082228_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200723-082228_Facebook (resized).jpg
#857 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

#patience[quoted image]

If that's there "Official Announcement" then their marketing person should be let go immediately!

#858 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

They've spent the past 2 months to ensure they've done anything but.

#859 3 years ago

#Patience. Ha!

#860 3 years ago

I thought it was #innovation or something like that. I really do not even remember the video it’s been so long.

#861 3 years ago

2 months later and not a damn thing has been shown or revealed. Seriously one of the worst marketing departments I've ever seen lol.

#862 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

2 months later and not a damn thing has been shown or revealed. Seriously one of the worst marketing departments I've ever seen lol.

Honestly. They shouldn't have made that video. All it did was piss people off.

#863 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Agreed.. I'm still wondering who the hell among you 'asked for innovation'? All I want are high quality, fun, pins.

#864 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

Gee, do I need to worry now that if I don‘t give a good response you won‘t care about it anymore?

I do reckon, though, that should taking care of pins becomes a nuisance and waste of time, I‘ll need to reevaluate my choice of hobbies. Not there yet.

Wow.
Where did I say taking care of pin is a nuisance or waste of time?
Does haven't to be a good response, but it should at least make sense. If it doesn't make sense, yeah I don't care anymore.
I think ur translator from German to English is on the fritz sir. Fritz?

Search Results
Web results

Fritz - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fritz
Fritz originated as a German nickname for Friedrich, or Frederick as well as for similar names including Fridolin. Fritz was also a name given to German troops ...

I thought so.
Just kidding.

#865 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

No its an old picture and they are wishing him well. Well all know what the next JJP title is.

#866 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

#Patience. Ha!

I was thinking the same thing.

#867 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Imagine how the guys who design the games probably feel.

#868 3 years ago

I honestly like the new energy coming from JJP. The teaser a couple of months ago did its job. It made me stop and wonder. Ultimately, if they reveal anything too early and games take forever to ship, then we would be bitching about that. Bitching about lack of patience is the lesser of the two. I’m more impatient than anyone, but if that means games near ready to ship at reveal, then I’m in!

#869 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wow.
Where did I say taking care of pin is a nuisance or waste of time?

Indeed, I misinterpreted you. You got me. So you don‘t like Thing coming out in TAF, I guess.

#870 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

So you don‘t like Thing coming out in TAF, I guess.

No sir.
I liked it the first 50 times it happened, then it got boring. If it doesn't give me something to shoot for the effect wears off kinda fast. Physical ball locks is the same thing, I prefer a more non stop style. That's me, if u love "Thing" now as much as when u first saw it happen, hey that's nothing but great. The whole point was................. who cares anyway.

#871 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I honestly like the new energy coming from JJP. The teaser a couple of months ago did its job. It made me stop and wonder. Ultimately, if they reveal anything too early and games take forever to ship, then we would be bitching about that. Bitching about lack of patience is the lesser of the two. I’m more impatient than anyone, but if that means games near ready to ship at reveal, then I’m in!

JJP is not Stern, they would never build 3-4 games a year. I think jjp knows the balance to respect and the time he has to release a game according to its operting expenses. This year is also special with covid and move.

My guess didn’t change, i hope « something » this autumn.

#872 3 years ago

I don't think there is much doubt as to what JJP next title is. I'm just done with the useless teasers once a month and want to see the game !

#873 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I don't think there is much doubt as to what JJP next title is. I'm just done with the useless teasers once a month and want to see the game !

I just want it to be over with so I can hope for a better title on the next one. Stern should have done gnr... JJP will just screw it up. Toy story or something similar is more JJP style.

#874 3 years ago

Well tomorrow is Friday !!!!!! And tgat means..........

#875 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Well tomorrow is Friday !!!!!! And tgat means..........

What does “tgat” mean??

#876 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I just want it to be over with so I can hope for a better title on the next one. Stern should have done gnr... JJP will just screw it up. Toy story or something similar is more JJP style.

I'll take a JJP GNR all day long

#877 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Deadpool is a total clunker, at least the pro was. Crazy levels of overrated. But I want to give TMNT a spin. That said, I hope GNR is a speed/flow game. I don't think JJP has done one yet.

That said, I hope GNR is a speed/flow game. I don't think JJP has done one yet, yes that’s what I want as well on this one. Not played Wonka which I hear has it.

#878 3 years ago

Gnr lady/concert flashing here we come !

9D5418A3-83B5-4EF9-9392-77F33D7DDD07 (resized).jpeg9D5418A3-83B5-4EF9-9392-77F33D7DDD07 (resized).jpeg
#879 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What does “tgat” mean??

:party:I give up wgat dirs tgat mean?

#880 3 years ago

Lmfao

#881 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

wgat dirs tgat

I think its Klingon for Friday Night.

#882 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

That said, I hope GNR is a speed/flow game. I don't think JJP has done one yet, yes that’s what I want as well on this one. Not played Wonka which I hear has it.

Wonka definitely has speed/flow ....

#883 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I was a big fan of JJP til JJPOTC, then Wonka felt like a big CFO controlled drawback. So I don't know what to expect with GnR

#884 3 years ago

LOL silly me I thought with all the new post there would be news

#885 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Wonka definitely has speed/flow ....

Agree. All JJP games have flow, there's just more interactive items, features, and shots on them compared to Stern games where the ball doesn't slow down as much because let's face it...there's not as much in a majority of them, especially pro models. Any game will play fast with two ramps that return the ball directly to the flippers with little else on the playfield. JJP fans are not paying $8k - $10k for that type of experience lol.

#886 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I was a big fan of JJP til JJPOTC, then Wonka felt like a big CFO controlled drawback. So I don't know what to expect with GnR

Wonka is a blast in the home environment!I've been playing this game for months and I'm still digging it.It's a fast game with a lot of different difficult goals to achieve.I think a lot of folks just went with the first impressions of a few people.

#887 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Can’t wait to see your unbiased reveiw of JJP GnR

#888 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Wonka is a blast in the home environment!I've been playing this game for months and I'm still digging it.It's a fast game with a lot of different difficult goals to achieve.I think a lot of folks just went with the first impressions of a few people.

I just didn't get into it, although it took me a good 50 plays to really start enjoying Dialed In. Now he is in my must have list.

When it comes to Wonka between the perfect theme and WOZ I just hoped from more, especially on the video side and on the toys, and it was a disappointment for me, but I'm glad he found his audience and allowed JJP to keep going.

#889 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Can’t wait to see your unbiased reveiw of JJP GnR

I don't plan on reviewing it and admit my bias. GnR is one of my most despised bands of all time. Love slash, but Axel is just awful. Their art package is cliche city. Top hats, skulls, guns, roses... They may as well throw in some 50's drag flames. Welcome to the jungle multi ball? Baaaaaarf!

I'm bitching because I love jjp and want to buy a freaking game from them. This could be the greatest machine ever made, but I could never buy it.

Next!

#890 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I don't plan on reviewing it and admit my bias. GnR is one of my most despised bands of all time. Love slash, but Axel is just awful. Their art package is cliche city. Top hats, skulls, guns, roses... They may as well throw in some 50's drag flames. Welcome to the jungle multi ball? Baaaaaarf!
I'm bitching because I love jjp and want to buy a freaking game from them. This could be the greatest machine ever made, but I could never buy it.
Next!

Oh ok!

#891 3 years ago

Playfield image in this shot!!!

116042473_335257027870182_7516624594288765053_n (resized).png116042473_335257027870182_7516624594288765053_n (resized).png

#892 3 years ago

“Special version of game on sale today”? WTH where is it then

Fake news

#893 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

[quoted image]

Yay!

#894 3 years ago

'Trending' is the best part of that.

#895 3 years ago

Why does pinball PR and marketing have to be so godawful inept?

Edit - O.K., you had me for a minute. Nice.

#896 3 years ago

At this rate, stern will have announced another game and jjp will have to spit out another teaser

#897 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

[quoted image]

Love it! 2,4&5 are the best. Made me chuckle.

#898 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Next!

I feel the same way on the band. Eagles of Death Metal is one of my favorite bands, and they were picked up to tour as an opener for GNR in the bands early years. At the first show Axel introduced them as the "Pigeons of Shit Metal". I was never really a GNR fan, but for a musician to treat another musicians like that really got under my skin.

To his credit, front man Jessie Hughes said "fuck you" and EODM left the tour. He even got this tattoo mocking the comment from Axel.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#899 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I feel the same way on the band. Eagles of Death Metal is one of my favorite bands, and they were picked up to tour as an opener for GNR in the bands early years. At the first show Axel introduced them as the "Pigeons of Shit Metal". I was never really a GNR fan, but for a musician to treat another musicians like that really got under my skin.
To his credit, front man Jessie Hughes said "fuck you" and EODM left the tour. He even got this tattoo mocking the comment from Axel.
[quoted image]

Umm, cool story but is that how to mock someone? If so I'd literally be covered in obscenities!!

#900 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

[quoted image]

I was actually at that concert in Cleveland. To be fair, Axl did not introduce them as the Pigeons of Shit Metal. When Guns were doing their set he paused at some point and asked the crowd "how did you like the Pigeon's of Shit Metal", and then stated something along the lines about how they won't be touring with Guns anymore to which there was cheering and applause. I don't think the crowd cared that greatly about it one way or another, I think they just found it funny. If Jesse said "fuck you" it wasn't during the concert. I'm not sure why Axl went out of his way to bash them though. The EODM received a lukewarm reception during their set, but I didn't think they were terrible by any means.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/18?hl=joncrox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.