501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 69.
#801 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200721-135426_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200721-135426_Facebook (resized).jpg
#802 3 years ago

What is #JereayJackPinball?

#803 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

What is #JereayJackPinball?

Cheap copycat production from Taiwan.

#804 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

[quoted image]

Unfortunately too little too late. I know a few, including myself, who have sent payment for TMNT because this is taking too long with no end date in sight. And I f'ing love GnR.

#805 3 years ago

I have to admit there were a games that I had no interest in until I played them .DI TMNT among them that’s why I started playing them all...I don’t think there’s any I don’t enjoy playing .They all have 1 thing in common is that a lot of hard work went into each one and it shows !!

#806 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I don’t think there’s any I don’t enjoy playing .

Find and play a Thunderbirds Pinball and that statement will change.....

#807 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lmao

#808 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is that the newer one I seen ?

#809 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Is that the newer one I seen ?

Quoted from Yelobird:

With the creepy flight attendants on it

#810 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

With the creepy flight attendants on it

IF you seen or played it you would Never forget and more then likely consider Leaving pinball.

#811 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Lmao...just got back from wizard arcade in Fort Wayne IN great place 90 pins!!! After playing this for a couple hours I can see why they threw that teaser out there this game is the bomb!!!

Yup....that TMNT playfield is sweet. Code is already deep. Funnest pin since Deadpool. (I love JP, but it's an ass-kicker)

#812 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Unfortunately too little too late. I know a few, including myself, who have sent payment for TMNT because this is taking too long with no end date in sight. And I f'ing love GnR.

Yeah, but maybe they're going for a demographic that can fit more than one machine in their house?

A good game is a good game. If you like tmnt, then you win! Doesn't matter who makes them or when they came out. You wouldn't buy a lotr in 2003 and write off all future pins ever again, would you?

#813 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Yup....that TMNT playfield is sweet. Code is already deep. Funnest pin since Deadpool. (I love JP, but it's an ass-kicker)

Deadpool is a total clunker, at least the pro was. Crazy levels of overrated. But I want to give TMNT a spin. That said, I hope GNR is a speed/flow game. I don't think JJP has done one yet.

#814 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

[quoted image]

Racks full 2 months later?

#815 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Deadpool is a total clunker, at least the pro was. Crazy levels of overrated. But I want to give TMNT a spin. That said, I hope GNR is a speed/flow game. I don't think JJP has done one yet.

Hated Deadpool Pro. Loved the Premium. Give the Prem a shot.

#816 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Agreed. DP (LE or Prem) is one of our go to games. Always fun and shoots amazing. One of Sterns best over the years in my opinion. Like SW, didn't like the DP Pro however. Just missing to much.

#817 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. DP (LE or Prem) is one of our go to games. Always fun and shoots amazing. One of Sterns best over the years in my opinion. Like SW, didn't like the DP Pro however. Just missing to much.

What are the major differences that make the Pro so lackluster?

#818 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

The main thing is the lack of a right flipper return because there's no ramp to complete the orbit. But the missing drop targets and disco ball definitely changes the experience. Same reason I hated Star Wars Pro, but liked the Premium. The missing death star shot changes things.

#819 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

The left “loop” on DeadPool Pro is the kicker for me. Every time I shot the left loop I expected the ball the come back to the flipper but no into the pops on the premium it feels so much nicer to have that ball come back to the pops. Other than that the pro is exactly the same but for me that left loop was HUGE!

#820 3 years ago

Do u think JJP gets the hint with this turning into a stern tread

#821 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The main thing is the lack of a right flipper return because there's no ramp to complete the orbit. But the missing drop targets and disco ball definitely changes the experience. Same reason I hated Star Wars Pro, but liked the Premium. The missing death star shot changes things.

Yeah that Death Star shot and hyperloop are awesome!! Having 2-5 balls in there is a rush and getting them on there before the hurry up ends damn that’s a rush

#822 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Do u think JJP gets the hint with this turning into a stern tread

When there’s 2 months between posts they’ve really missed the mark. If they weren’t ready for a reveal within 2-4 weeks, with drip fed images like this then they should’ve let it be until they were. There’s one thing that JJP are good at and that’s making people waaaaaaaaaaaaait an exorbitant amount time for anything. But any way I’m looking forward to playing turtles!

#823 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

When there’s 2 months between posts they’ve really missed the mark. If they weren’t ready for a reveal within 2-4 weeks, with drip fed images like this then they should’ve let it be until they were. There’s one thing that JJP are good at and that’s making people waaaaaaaaaaaaait an exorbitant amount time for anything. But any way I’m looking forward to playing turtles!

True granted if they showed us nothing we would complain, show us something, we complain, show us a completed game, we complain, so there really is no real way to make us content. When it’s ready and the factory is moved and back on line we will have something new to not like lol. I and my wallet appreciate the delay.

#824 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Dude nothing. Game is awesome in both forms.

#825 3 years ago

Can the OP change the thread title please?
That video is no longer "new".

#826 3 years ago

Is it?
because u can deal with it doesn't mean its a loss for those who can't. There's no loss when u don't want it in the first place.

#827 3 years ago

Hoping a new JJP arises, with competitive pricing to Stern.

#828 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Is it?
because u can deal with it doesn't mean its a loss for those who can't. There's no loss when u don't want it in the first place.

It's a loss for those who refuse to learn the theme. If you learn it, it's at least bearable. I hated it at first. Now I find it awesome.

#829 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yeah, but maybe they're going for a demographic that can fit more than one machine in their house?
A good game is a good game. If you like tmnt, then you win! Doesn't matter who makes them or when they came out. You wouldn't buy a lotr in 2003 and write off all future pins ever again, would you?

This is a cutthroat industry where Stern controls probably 80-90% of all NIB sales and the scraps are for the other companies. Then factor in the unknowns in the current economy.

I don’t know what “demographic” you’re talking about. I have more than one pin. It’s kind of easy to see my collection... and spoiler, you and I have the same amount of games! I have SPACE for one more pin. That space was going to be awarded to 1 of 3 different manufacturers... which would’ve been 4 if it didn’t take JJP forever and a day to release GnR... which (as I love GnR) would’ve been a top 2 choice if price and layout were both solid.

JJP instead released the vaguest of vague trailers and then NADA for like 6 weeks. I’m not waiting forever for a game that at best is rumored to be next, with “next” release date still as an unknown.

#830 3 years ago

I checked into this thread because it was on fire. Thought to myself maybe today's the day we got some solid info. Instead I learned why people like SW and DP prem over their pros. I already knew all this. Maybe another 54 days and we will have something. Maybe a coil stop or leg leveler picture to look at.

#831 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

It's a loss for those who refuse to learn the theme. If you learn it, it's at least bearable.

To play, yeah I agree 100% its a great game but I'll never buy it.

#832 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

[quoted image]

In that picture from JeraeyJack, if you look above the rows of PFs there appears to be storage slots for something much smaller. Would those be used for upper PFs maybe?

#833 3 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

In that picture from JeraeyJack, if you look above the rows of PFs there appears to be storage slots for something much smaller. Would those be used for upper PFs maybe?

First time those racks were used. Yes. WOZ mini playfields.

LTG : )

#834 3 years ago

What’s fuckin crazy is there’s not one leaked picture!!!!!

#835 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What’s fuckin crazy is there’s not one leaked picture!!!!!

Why not just release a few pictures even of an unpopulated playfield at this point. Maybe there's licensing stuff going on.

#836 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

[quoted image]

They are probably Willy Wonka playfields.

#837 3 years ago

If JJP were able to sell a SE game at the same price as a Stern Pro, do you think they would begin to make an appreciable hit to Stern's market share? If Dialed in was $6099, I'd be buying one of those over TMNT or JP for sure.

#838 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

do you think they would begin to make an appreciable hit to Stern's market share? If Dialed in was $6099, I'd be buying one of those over TMNT or JP for sure.

Yeah but it wouldn't be the same game anymore, a stripped down DI however they make the cuts to achieve that Stern Pro price point might not be as enticing. Also have u played a TNMT or JP2? I have no interest in either really due to theme or DI for that matter but what exactly separates the 2 in ur estimation?

#839 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah but it wouldn't be the same game anymore, a stripped down DI however they make the cuts to achieve that Stern Pro price point might not be as enticing. Also have u played a TNMT or JP2? I have no interest in either really due to theme or DI for that matter but what exactly separates the 2 in ur estimation?

Trap door down and reliability game is up!

#840 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Trap door down and reliability game is up!

No idea what that means.

#841 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

No idea what that means.

Just means that sometimes it is good when a game is stripped down so the reliability goes up

#842 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I like JP2 and will probably buy one soon. I am going to play TMNT this week to see if I like it better, although the streams have me on the fence. Lots of missed shots. This could be a good thing if it is a home use game, as it will take a long time to master. My wife and I go to a location a few times a year that has most of the new Sterns, DI, ACNC, etc...and we always put the most money in DI. I just can't justify the cost of one. I'd be fine with a DI that maybe didn't have the holographic part of the movie theater, and I don't need the working drones. I am not sure how much else I would give up though. The shots need to stay the same.

#843 3 years ago

Nothing builds hype for a new game more than wood drying in a rack

#844 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Nothing builds hype for a new game more than wood drying in a rack

I'm not sure they are drying. Look at the black mold growing on the bottom of those racks. LOL

Note, looking forward to what the next release will be.

#845 3 years ago

Any chance we will see an announcement today?

FF682B86-157C-4A43-A237-861D3FF09A0E (resized).jpegFF682B86-157C-4A43-A237-861D3FF09A0E (resized).jpeg
#846 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

[quoted image]

it would be smart marketing to at the very least release a teaser of some sort even if they aren't prepared for a full reveal....fantastic timing and so easy to capitalize on the social media aspect here, tying to this historic date in the bands history.

#847 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

[quoted image]

Well, I guess the window for that is over...

#848 3 years ago

Are we still making excuses for that lame teaser 2 months ago, i like to check this thread every few weeks to see some kind of progressionbut havent seen a thing

#849 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

[quoted image]

Nope

#850 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Just means that sometimes it is good when a game is stripped down so the reliability goes up

For me, for home use, the more mechs and toys the better. Watching the game do clever stuff with the ball is a big highlight of pinball for me. And working on the mechanical stuff is kind of fun anyway. It‘s the electrical stuff that makes me more nervous.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/17?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.