501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 69.
#551 3 years ago

My scene was when they find the plans in one of the log ride boats and Alice grabs it and yells, ” the pony express rides again! At the end of the scene everyone applauded the actors the Alice recognized us talented extras was standing next to me and patted me on the butt! Haven’t washed it since.

#552 3 years ago

Ok now I can really see a Brady Bunch game.

#553 3 years ago

22 songs is close to their current set list (see Appetite, Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, and Chinese Democracy). #GnFnR

#554 3 years ago

From GnR Lies-

I Used To Love Her
You're Crazy
One in a Million

Are all worthy songs.

#555 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Ok now I can really see a Brady Bunch game.

Coming soon from Stern. But 3 months after release you’ll have to pay $900 extra for the UV light topper that no one knew existed and unlocks Marcia and Greg.

#556 3 years ago

Glad to see it’s the Brady Bunch. Falls in line with the Wonka Kid Multiball. Cringe

#557 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Coming soon from Stern. But 3 months after release you’ll have to pay $900 extra for the UV light topper that no one knew existed and unlocks Marcia and Greg.

and the music is Time for a Change with Peter's voice changing through it.

#558 3 years ago
4467en (resized).jpg4467en (resized).jpg4467jw (resized).jpg4467jw (resized).jpg
#559 3 years ago

Brady bunch is a ploy. It’s Alice In Chains!

#560 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

From GnR Lies-
I Used To Love Her
You're Crazy
One in a Million
Are all worthy songs.

One in a Million is one of my favorite all time GnR tunes, given the current state of affairs I don't see it happening. I really hope there is an option for unedited adult versions of the tunes and callouts. Was the DE GnR family friendly? Could you even tell with the awful sound quality?

#561 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

One in a Million is one of my favorite all time GnR tunes, given the current state of affairs I don't see it happening.

Yeah, I used to jam with a couple guys and we played an electrified version.

But, I can come up with quite a few GnR songs that don't really fit the current state, especially in pinball lately. Funny, as pinball used to be not so censored or politically correct, but lately, for the most part, it has become more G rated or careful not to offend than even many TV and even children's programs on now.

Quoted from Shredso:

Was the DE GnR family friendly? Could you even tell with the awful sound quality?

Well, it did have an uncensored match feature and did play Mr. Brownstone and Nighttrain among others. And Gilby Rolls is a video mode where you run people over with a motorcycle.

#562 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Was the DE GnR family friendly? Could you even tell with the awful sound quality?

Not really family friendly like your typical Disney movie. But also not something most would find patently offensive. You can turn off the match feature where the numbers appear on the girl's bare chest. And I have said before, the sound quality is not at all bad for a pinball machine - especially of this era. While I can understand the desire to improve the sound quality, I am also not expecting my pins to sound like my $$$$ sound system.

#563 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Seriously, if I see a new pinball machine that plays songs that reference prostitution, heroin addiction, physical abuse, murder, racism, and all that other good stuff, then let's just say I will be impressed!

Absolutely - a pin themed to Velvet Underground. I could get enthusiastic about that.

#564 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Seriously, why is everyone jumping to conclusions that Bose is the only innovative thing coming? Who’s the designer? Oh yeah, Eric. You think his only creative abilities are to upgrade the speakers? Seriously people.

Welcome to pinide

#565 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Welcome to pinide

tumblr_pirabid9HH1relg8bo1_r1_400.giftumblr_pirabid9HH1relg8bo1_r1_400.gif
#566 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Well, this will be very interesting if true. Kaneda reports the new JJP GnR pin will have 22 songs in the game.

So...all of them?

#567 3 years ago

Cause of covid I don't have the money for a new Pinball machine right now, but if JJP brings out a new Guns N Roses themed game I sure will buy one as soon as possible for me. It's the music of my generation. And even if they are getting old, last time I saw them was in munich 2017 and not often I had so much fun on a concert, they still have way more energy on the stage than most bands out there!!!
I don't think they will put the track on it, but "Breakdown" would be a perfect song to play pinball to it. But Guns N roses has so many songs I would like to have on a game. I hope JJP will do it right, it has to be an adult game without annoying slot machine sounds.

#568 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Well, this will be very interesting if true. Kaneda reports the new JJP GnR pin will have 22 songs in the game.

Kinda makes me wonder if the innovation will be the in use of the songs in game play, not just being used as background sound, as previous music pins that had been released.

#569 3 years ago

How long is "everything is about to change" it has now been 10 days

#570 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

How long is "everything is about to change" it has now been 10 days

Everything has already changed, people have died, children have been born... I mean, they didn't specify the change was related to pinball...

#571 3 years ago

Now this is how they should have done their teaser video...

Everything you need to know and leaves you wanting to know more!

#572 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Now this is how they should have done their teaser video...

Everything you need to know and leaves you wanting to know more!

I was kinda hoping for a twist in there where you changed the giant ship into a pinball.

#573 3 years ago

JJP is making us wait like that of Axyl in his heyday...and we are only rioting on our keyboards.

#574 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

JJP is making us wait like

.. like they always do when they have a new game.

#575 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I was kinda hoping for a twist in there where you changed the giant ship into a pinball.

I thought about changing the text. But I would not know how to go about editing it. It could be done very well if someone has the skills.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#576 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

JJP is making us wait like that of Axyl in his heyday.

Comes with the territory.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-28-at-12.20.53-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2018-01-28-at-12.20.53-PM (resized).png
#577 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Comes with the territory.

So I guess this is now proof of something I have long wondered about - namely celebraties also have to use the toilet - who’d have thought....

#578 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

So I guess this is now proof of something I have long wondered about - namely celebraties also have to use the toilet - who’d have thought....

Apparently, that is where Elvis Presley spent his last living moments.

#579 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think this is true of the wayTony Soprano left this world too?

#580 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

When my time comes, that's how I want to go, stoned and fat and wealthy and sittin' in the bowl.

#581 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

stoned and fat and wealthy and sittin' in the bowl.

I was close to this the other day. Way too much steak and cheesecake and J Walker Black, I made it but it was close.

#582 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I was close to this the other day. Way too much steak and cheesecake and J Walker Black, I made it but it was close.

You just need to try harder!

#583 3 years ago
Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg
#584 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Shaming the fat guy?

#585 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You just need to try harder!

U want me dead don't ya?
Sorry but u couldn't kill me with silver bullets and a wooden stake.

#586 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Shaming the fat guy?

No, I was just thinking what might make a rock star pop a vein while sitting on the can. I have come to the conclusion with Elvis it was probably not the peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

#587 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

All pinballs are fun to some degree (well maybe not El Toro...) Recently-played, off the top of my head REALLY fun games: Stern JP, Iron Maiden, EHOH, Dr Who, AFM, Mousin Around, TWD, LOTR, QD, Tron, Whirlwind, Big Game...
Also, I do think Pirates is reasonably entertaining. Just not $10K entertaining

Nailed it.

#588 3 years ago

What a cock tease this video was... tantalise us with some mystery with then nothing. Come on JJP.

#589 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

What a cock tease this video was... tantalise us with some mystery with then nothing. Come on JJP.

Pinball is hard. Pinball Marketing is Harder.

#590 3 years ago

They’ve taken way to long on the follow up,I think even American Punball will take some sales numbers this weekend after stream!

#591 3 years ago

Sorry, it’s been so long....what are we supposed to be excited for? I forgot...

#592 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pinball is hard. Pinball Marketing is Harder.

Yep. That 'innovation' tease took all of 4 minutes to make. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any marketing for the game done at all. And that's what they are working on now.

#593 3 years ago

Every man and his dog seems to know that GNR is next up, so why not just a photo of a rose petal or bullet casing, anything... Instead you shoot yourself in the foot by losing the buzz.

#594 3 years ago

Don’t you see? JJP is just channeling their inner Axl and not showing up on time.

#595 3 years ago

And two weeks later... nothing.

#596 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

And two weeks later... nothing.

hey you know how it is, it it's good enough no one will care aboot the wait....but they better bring it.

#597 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Every man and his dog seems to know that GNR is next up, so why not just a photo of a rose petal or bullet casing, anything... Instead you shoot yourself in the foot by losing the buzz.

Is there Really any info or detail that would actually appease Pinside??? No matter what they share more will be wanted.

#598 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Every man and his dog seems to know that GNR is next up

Not so fast...

EB19760330REVIEWS603300301AR (resized).jpgEB19760330REVIEWS603300301AR (resized).jpg
#599 3 years ago

https://gnrcentral.com/2019/07/11/slash-confirms-a-new-guns-n-roses-pinball-machine-is-coming-out/

Slash told everyone last July so come on JJP!

'Nothing has ever come out like it'!

#600 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not so fast...
[quoted image]

That was a great movie to a 13 year old me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/12?hl=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.