image-19.jpg
image-976.jpg
image-44.jpg
image-154.jpg
untitled.png
photo 3(11).jpg
photo 2(14).jpg
photo 1(15).jpg

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Playing with a prototype... Interactive and tied to game play.

photo 1(15).jpgphoto 1(15).jpg
photo 2(14).jpgphoto 2(14).jpg
photo 3(11).jpgphoto 3(11).jpg

#2 9 years ago

Very nice, I only need the game to go with it.

#3 9 years ago

I want one sent you an email. Looks awesome.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

PMs are responded too

Pms ? I don't know what that means

untitled.pnguntitled.png
#6 9 years ago

Dang it Gio I'm gunna go broke modding my IM

#7 9 years ago

Already broke modding/pimping my IM but this is awesome. I am def interested in it. Here comes my PM

#8 9 years ago

If I didn't respond to your PM, ping me again.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Pms ? I don't know what that means

Personal message, shit I should have known that.

#10 9 years ago

Had a few questions regarding powdercoating the rest of the parts to match. We offer powdercoating of your parts as well as selling finished armor sets. We can also do add on items such as coindoors, shooter housings and service rails.

Armor sets can be found here

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/~/product/category=6748464&id=28718590

#11 9 years ago

I am interested in getting a full set powder coated

#12 9 years ago

Should have pics and video in game up this weekend. Have one apron out for testing

#13 9 years ago

Very much looking forward to a video

#14 9 years ago

First videos.

Apron features additional LED panels on the underside of the apron to illuminate the area between the flippers. Video shows panel in green but can also be done in red and blue.

Prototype machine features the Pinball refinery apron and Matt at Back Alley's powder. Match is perfect. Apron is available in red, black and full armor sets will also be available. Will have 6 sets up on our site by the end of the week. More to come.

image-976.jpgimage-976.jpg image-976.jpgimage-976.jpg image-976.jpgimage-976.jpg image-154.jpgimage-154.jpg image-154.jpgimage-154.jpg image-154.jpgimage-154.jpg image-44.jpgimage-44.jpg image-44.jpgimage-44.jpg image-44.jpgimage-44.jpg image-19.jpgimage-19.jpg
#15 9 years ago

Awesome. Can't wait to put this on my IM!

#16 9 years ago

Looking good!

#18 9 years ago

yes, superb ! well done

#19 9 years ago

Just added some inventory to the website.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DJ8hckd3yLk?autoplay=1&rel=0

Also added an option for color changing effects under the inserts. Adds a color changing controller which provides an always on option IN ADDITION to the flasher effects that are standard, that can be set to any color and fade, etc via remote control.

Will have more available in the next week as well

2 weeks later
#21 9 years ago

Just added a little stock to the site

www.pinballrefinery.com

#22 9 years ago

Out for now but will have more within 10 days.

#23 9 years ago

Have a few in stock. More will be ready next week. Armor is also available.

#24 9 years ago

Any pinsider friendly discount codes

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any pinsider friendly discount codes

$15 off which should cover shipping.

Use PINSIDE

Just put another 10 candy red aprons in process and they should be ready late next week.

WILL HAVE A FEW NEW APRON MODELS OUT IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS FOR OTHER STERN GAMES>

So far we have:

Spiderman both versions
Star Trek Pro
Ironman

Coming soon:
Metallica Pro
And my favorite one......

LORD OF THE RINGS

#26 9 years ago

lotr also?? Stop it Zdoor! You are killing my bank account I am installing a new playfield on lotr right now, so how on earth can I not go for that

Trust me, pinsiders. The Iron man apron in candy red is absolutely incredible. Got it the other day.

#27 9 years ago

Gio when will you have red armor back in stock?

#28 9 years ago

Will have armor back in about a week or so. Just waiting on a few more of the raw pieces and then will run another large batch.

#29 9 years ago

I am in for the full armor and an apron (coin door as well if you will do one). Please PM me if you want a deposit or payment in full. I can pay today.
Best,
Jim

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I am in for the full armor and an apron (coin door as well if you will do one). Please PM me if you want a deposit or payment in full. I can pay today.
Best,
Jim

I can do a coin door as well for you. I will start next week on parts and run a coin door also.

#31 9 years ago

Shows out of stock on the site. All gone already?

#32 9 years ago

Will need one when new IM lands

#33 9 years ago

What's a red coin door run Gio? Also will you want the old door as trade in?

#34 9 years ago

Just ordered. Will you throw in the nice instruction cards?

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What's a red coin door run Gio? Also will you want the old door as trade in?

$225 if you send in your door as a core exchange. The gold plastic bezels cost a small fortune to have plated. Believe it or not they are the most expensive part.... If you don't want the bezels plated It would save you $100.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

I can do a coin door as well for you. I will start next week on parts and run a coin door also.

I ordered the apron. Armor is out of stock. Where do I ship a coin door (and how should i pay for it) and when should I look for the armor to be available?
Thanks,
Jim Tracy

EDIT: I reread your post and it looks like next week?

#37 9 years ago

Armor will be available late next week or early the following week. Just waiting on a few more raw armor pieces to arrive to run a large batch. PM me regarding the coin door.

#38 9 years ago

Gio if possible can you post a pic of the red coin door with and without the gold bezle, also I assume the lockdown bar that comes with your kit is standard (premium/LE) lockdown bar so if going on a pro model I would need to convert the lock assy?
Thanks

#39 9 years ago

I can post one with the gold bezels when they're finished. If I have time to put one together with the black plastic ones I will. But, I've been swamped lately and not sure when I'll get to it. Personally, I don't think Ironman would look good with black plastic bezels and candy red. Metallica looks fine with purple and black...

1 week later
#40 9 years ago

I got the apron mod installed on my IM and it works great! Love the mirrored blue look. Installation was easy once I figured out a couple wiring issues. I'll have to post a video later.

Quoted from Zdoor:

$225 if you send in your door as a core exchange. The gold plastic bezels cost a small fortune to have plated. Believe it or not they are the most expensive part.... If you don't want the bezels plated It would save you $100.

You don't have to have them plated. Gold metallic paint looks fine. That's what I did on mine:

IM-Pinball12.jpgIM-Pinball12.jpg
#41 9 years ago

Hey Rob, why not change the green start button to a red one?

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Hey Rob, why not change the green start button to a red one?

The plan is to change it to a yellow one. Haven't got the replacement yet.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I got the apron mod installed on my IM and it works great! Love the mirrored blue look. Installation was easy once I figured out a couple wiring issues. I'll have to post a video later.

You don't have to have them plated. Gold metallic paint looks fine. That's what I did on mine:

IM-Pinball12.jpg 190 KB

Gold Paint will work. The difference in plating vs painting is about the same as the difference in powder gold finish vs plated finish on armor. I prefer to use the plated for the optimum finish. But, you can get by with either. Its just preference.

#44 9 years ago

Out of stock : (

#45 9 years ago

Just added more stock to the site.

#46 9 years ago

Thanks! Ordered up!

#47 9 years ago

Got my last week. Really adds to the pin.

#49 9 years ago

Couple still available and have a large batch in process now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ironman-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.