IM-7-274.jpg
IM-1-400.jpg
IM-5-196.jpg
IM lit-3-820.jpg
IM lit-2-618.jpg
main topper art-186.jpg
vault mockup-582.jpg
pro mock. copy-359.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

This is my Iron Man pinball topper. It is a Limited edition run. I have been working on the art and prototypes of this one on and off since 2013. I wasn't sure if I was ever even going to make it. I really wanted this one to be different and special (because I've loved everything Marvel since I was 5 years old). This topper was designed to accent both the IM Classic and Pro Vault pinball machines. The IM topper has multiple lighting sources for a bright and dynamic effect. It features:

1) 3 levels.
2) Center clear acrylic and edge lit with blue lighting.
3) Glowing blue illuminated back panel.
4) Hot Rod red trimmed panel.
5) Gold front molding.
6) 3D front chest light with 2 color pulsating illumination.
7) 2 side black power cables.
Red "top and bottom" front illumination.

This topper will be a limited edition with only one run ever produced. Each topper will be signed and numbered. Unlike my other projects, I chose to do the limited edition run because of the complexity of this design. I will be taking orders for 2 weeks only and then that will be the number produced.

Please PM or email me with any questions and for pricing. More info and pics will be on my webpage soon. Thanks -Dan

[email protected]
www.tilttopper.webs.com

pro mock. copy-359.jpgpro mock. copy-359.jpg

vault mockup-582.jpgvault mockup-582.jpg
main topper art-186.jpgmain topper art-186.jpg
IM lit-2-618.jpgIM lit-2-618.jpg
IM lit-3-820.jpgIM lit-3-820.jpg
IM-5-196.jpgIM-5-196.jpg
IM-1-400.jpgIM-1-400.jpg
IM-7-274.jpgIM-7-274.jpg

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Is that "Shoot To Thrill" just playing in the background or do you have that playing on your pin via browser program?? And the topper is AWESOME!

Thanks No that's just the background music playing for the video..

#11 9 years ago

All the info for the IM topper is now available on the webpage.

www.tilttopper.webs.com

1 week later
#16 9 years ago

taking IM orders for one more week. I will be posting updates when we start building the week of the 8th. -D

#18 9 years ago

Last weekend to reserve one. I will post how many toppers in the limited edition run Monday. Thanks to everyone for the incredible response for this one!

#22 9 years ago

Hello, we are starting the IM build this week. We got 42 reserved so we will be doing an even 50 total. When the last 8 are gone that's all. If anyone else wants to reserve one, PM or email me asap. We are printing tags this week. The first batch should be ready in about 10 days. I hope to have them all out by the end of the month. They will be shipping in the exact order they were reserved. I will be posting updates and pics of the build. Can't wait to get started. Thanks again to everyone! -D

www.tilttopper.webs.com

#33 9 years ago

Just an update on the IM run. The build is going well and the first batch will be shipping on Friday. Will post some pics later...

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

Just wanted to post a progress report on the IM topper. The build is moving along nicely. The 1st batch is finished and shipped. The 2nd batch is being built now and will ship in a week. The final batch will ship the week of March 8th. More updates soon -D

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

It's here!! It's even more bad ass in person. Thanks Dan!

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-335.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice....Thanks for posting the pics!

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Are all of these sold? Any available out of the 50? I didn't check before I mounted it, just so excited, but where is it numbered?

I have 3 left of the 50. You should have a signed tag on the back that has your number.

1 week later
#50 9 years ago

The final batch is underway and will ship later in the week. There is 2 left so if anyone is interested PM or email me asap. Thanks to everyone for the huge response and kind words about this topper Looking forward to my next project. -D

toppers pic.jpgtoppers pic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-iron-man-topper-video-and-pics?tu=Habeboo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.