You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170825_191637 (resized).jpg
received_10210148197438118 (resized).jpeg
new ij torch bracket (resized).jpg
ij pinside photos (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

****update****
https://mezelmods.com/collections/indiana-jones-pinball-mods/products/indiana-jones-pinball-flaming-torch-set

****update****
this item still available. if you want one please contact me here or in pm thanks

Hey there! Long time no see…. After over 2 years out of pinball and mods I'm back but now for real. I was very busy for those 2 years I was working on a big theme parks projects. Escape rooms TV shows and more. I study electronic engineering and animatronics in more professional way. If you liked my special mods I made before, now you're going to love them! Yes some of the people here were very rude to me and were like trolls so please if you think the price is high or you don’t like it don’t buy it, don’t forget! You're not paying just for the item, you're also paying for the idea and for the time to make them. No need to make a mess like I saw on other posts and my first posts years ago. You need to understand that’s my hobby. I'm not living from pinball and each post like that make me feel bad and makes me want to stop making mods, but now I'm not like before and also my English is better some of you maybe remember my crazy mods and my work if your my fb friends you can see my other works for theme parks and other cool projects. I just finished fixing and restoring a very bad shape IJ and this project took me almost 2 months! But I hadn't restored a pinball in over 2 years so it was fun. So whats new? A loooot!!!! I own 6 3d printers. Laser cutter. UV printer. Giant printer, new big workshop and a lot of new skills and ideas J

So I was thinking what next? So I decided to start with IJ. I saw a lot of options in this game. To make something crazy like my old mods. So I decided to make 4 new mods. one of them is just crazy. Im working on that almost 3 weeks each day and I think you will be in shock but for now its still in work and I don’t want to post it yet because before few years back people stole and copied my ideas. So for now I decided to do a topper but I saw in the market so many nice toppers and a lot of owners has topper so I decide to do something for the ij its like topper but not. it was my idea before long time I start to make it for more games like mm and im still going to make it with other design for mm, woz, potc and a few more games . This mod is for the front sides of the back box. Its coming with special bracket who attach to the top of the back box. the bracket is also for hide the wires and to make it looks better. No need to drill holes! Its comes with 2 nice fake flame torches. After buying and test a lot of them I found the best and they are not cheap! I made some texture with hand paint and did some changes to make them better and they are connected to the machine and on all time when the machine is on. So what you will get? 2 torches with connectors and driver board to connect them to the machine. And 2 brackets for the back box. And its super easy to install! Like all of my special mods this thing is an LE. Im still getting tons of emails about TZ gumball mod and smoke and CV topper but they was LE and I'm not going to sell them. Maybe in the future I will do a remake for that. So this is a pre order. Im going to make only 20 pcs for this mod and this pre order open just for 8 days. After the price will be higher. The price for that is $200 for the full kit and after the pre order its will be $230 if anyone wants and wants to know more details about that please comment here or send me a PM. If I will get over 20 people who want it the price will be $160-$180. It depends on how many people….

****PLEASE DON'T COPY MY IDEA****

Feel free to give me some tips and tell me what you think. Please don’t be rude if you want to be rude you can go to other forums. Thanks

********update********
i got a lot of messages but people want to get it when its ready to ship. so the pre order going to end in 4 days and i start to take a orders.

**PRE ORDER IS OVER!**

video:

ij pinside photos (resized).jpgij pinside photos (resized).jpg

new ij torch bracket (resized).jpgnew ij torch bracket (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

thanks! i just update the photo of the bracket for the new version...

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I'd be interested, enjoy IJ so much. It's a great game.

please send me also a pm with email so i will add you to the list

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I had some fake torch lights on top of a game a long time ago and the whir of the fans was very loud. They were a little bigger though. How is the sound when nobody is playing a game.

Yes your right. It was one of my problems when i start to work on this mod but after a lot of tests i found the best way and the best item for it. The fans are vey tiny and not like the bigger torchs so its not so loud. You can also see it in the video i post. I bought some before and they was sooooo loud but this one not loud....

Thanks for all of you guys. Please send me pm with your email so i can add you to the list

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

The lights - Are they LED ( cool , less power draw ) ?

this mod comes with driver board so if you have a lot of mods in you machine its not going to change nothing. the amp of this mod for all the set is 0.4 amp after the driver board. before the driver its very very less so no problem to connect it to the machine

#22 6 years ago

i just sent emails for info about the pre order and how to place a order. im starting to work on it today so the first production is now the next one in 1-2 week. so if anyone wants a set please comment here or send me a pm.

FlippyD please send me your email in pm if you want to be in this production of the pre order.

thanks

1 week later
#24 6 years ago

pre order is over! i sent emails for all the buyers. waiting for your respond. if you paid its will ship to you soon. the item will be available in mezel mods and here in 20 days from now. for 230$ thanks guys for the pre orders! i will be happy to get some photos and feedback when you get it if anyone wants he can still contact me for order. pinside members will get a nice gift with this mod.

#25 6 years ago

****update****

got all the parts today! im starting to make it and ship

i just sent emails for all the pre order list. if you didnt paid be sure your paying 235$. 200$ is for the pre order price and 35$ is for world wide shipping. be sure to sent me full shipping address! if you didnt sign to the pre order list pleae dont pay 235$ because the pre order is over. now the price is 230$ and 35$ for the shipping. so total of 265$

paypal link for pre order list only!!!!: https://www.paypal.me/liorillusin

2 weeks later
#26 6 years ago

****update****
so after a delay because my post office and waiting for payments. i finally going to ship it in Monday. if you bought one you will get it in 10-14 days.
i just done with the brackets and the driver boards. now im doing the paint. its hand paint and takes forever!!!! today i did the gold paint and tomorrow i will do the textures. i made also 20 sets extra!!!! so if someone still want please write here or contact me... im giving a discount of 20$ until next Friday for this mod + small gift

thank you guys for the support and feedback's!

received_10210148197438118 (resized).jpegreceived_10210148197438118 (resized).jpeg
20170825_191637 (resized).jpg20170825_191637 (resized).jpg

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior, I like this mod! Where exactly does it connect to in the machine? I got several other things connected to the driver board already. Thanks!

you can see here in my first post the details about the bracket. and dont worry about other mods. my mods comes with driver board. feel free to pm and i will give you more info thanks!

#30 6 years ago

****update****
all orders was shipped today. you can track them in usps website in 3 days from now...
if anyone still want the mod i still have 20$ discount until friday and you can also buy them in pinside shop or in mezelmods.com
(mezel mods its better for usa buyers because the shipping will be cheaper)

3 weeks later
#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Will this work with medieval madness ?

yes. please contact mezel mods. im out of stock

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,500 (OBO)
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 85.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Wanted
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,419.00
$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-torch-toppermod?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.