Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by roc-noc
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170128_131529 (resized).jpg
image.jpg
20151128_112837.jpg
image.jpg
indy-1.jpg
indy-5.jpg
indy-6.jpg
indy-8.jpg
indy_mockup-1.jpg
indy-9.jpg

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Received my topper for the Williams IJ but i need to know how to connect this.Can't see where this cable should be connected
20151128_112837.jpg

PM sent. Do not cut your connection. All the toppers were sent as IJ4 connections unless specified. If you have the Williams IJ you will just need a power tap as they utilize the same plug.

#52 4 years ago

I was suggesting due to his location, he could use a proper connection, definitely not suggesting to hack it. Both of mine shipped stern style and a power tap was included for the Williams platform. Also like to add here that there was a shipping mix up with mine. Dan was quick to respond and keep me up to date when it shipped with a tracking number. Great product and service from the seller. Look forward to your future products!
Dan, by the way it arrived yesterday. Will be installing this afternoon after work. Holding onto the IJ4 one for now as I have a flashing ark on top at the moment.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I was suggesting due to his location, he could use a proper connection, definitely not suggesting to hack it. Both of mine shipped stern style and a power tap was included for the Williams platform. Also like to add here that there was a shipping mix up with mine. Dan was quick to respond and keep me up to date when it shipped with a tracking number. Great product and service from the seller. Look forward to your future products!
Dan, by the way it arrived yesterday. Will be installing this afternoon after work. Holding onto the IJ4 one for now as I have a flashing ark on top at the moment.

Great to hear. Hope you enjoy it

#54 4 years ago

Still waiting............. =(

#55 4 years ago

Mine arrived in Australia weeks ago, so should be in ACT by now too. Love it btw. Had the same issue with the connection, all connected now after the williams tap arrived.
image.jpg

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Mine arrived in Australia weeks ago, so should be in ACT by now too. Love it btw. Had the same issue with the connection, all connected now after the williams tap arrived.
image.jpg

Mine arrived today but I need the Williams tap.

1 year later
#57 3 years ago

Please make this again.
Amazing work!
Thank you in advance for your consideration.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Please make this again.

He will make you one if you order it on the website.I just recieved mine last week.It looks awesome!

20170128_131529 (resized).jpg

2 years later
#59 1 year ago

So I just got this delivered from Tilt Toppers but I can't figure out how to hook it up to my 2006 Stern IJ... Could anyone possibly provide me some guidance? The topper shipped with a Mezel Mods WPC/WPC95 MM-Power-Adapter-WPC but I can't figure out where that's supposed to connect in my back box either... Totally lost here...

Thanks!

#60 1 year ago

Got it... Tilt Toppers has excellent support!!!

Thanks!

4 months later
#61 8 months ago

For those who missed out, I have one to sell. Purchased direct from Tilt toppers. Never used or installed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82140

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside