20151128_112837.jpg
image.jpg
indy-1.jpg
indy-5.jpg
indy-6.jpg
indy-8.jpg
indy_mockup-1.jpg
indy-9.jpg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

This is my Indiana Jones pinball topper. It was designed for anyone's favorite IJ pinball machine. The topper features a molded fertility god, 3d Indiana Jones title and molded translucent flaming torches. This topper has two levels and has seven different LED lighting effects. It also features sound activated lighting that flashes to the sound of the music in the pinball game.

This topper was a labor of love for me. Indy has been a big favorite of mine since I was a kid. I really spent a long time developing the design for this one. There were 3 prototypes I had developed over several months, each time re-working my design, molds and lighting until I was completely satisfied.

Due to the complexity of this topper along with the custom molds, I will be producing 1 run of these toppers only. I will be taking orders for 3 weeks with the run beginning the week of Sept. 20th. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. Thanks -Dan

www.tilttopper.com

indy-9.jpgindy-9.jpg

indy_mockup-1.jpgindy_mockup-1.jpg

indy-8.jpgindy-8.jpg

indy-6.jpgindy-6.jpg

indy-5.jpgindy-5.jpg

indy-1.jpgindy-1.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Nice!!!!!

#3 8 years ago

Very nice. What's the height on it? My game room has a low ceiling.

#4 8 years ago

Hi Dan!!
This looks great!!

Any chance of you making a Transformers Topper like Matt's?
I know a few people are interested in one for sure

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 8 years ago

I'll take a transformers

#6 8 years ago

Wow! Nice work!

#7 8 years ago

Really great looking Dan!
I'm considering getting this topper, and don't even own an IJ.

#8 8 years ago

I assume this will work with my Williams Indiana Jones. Payment sent, that topper is awesome.

#9 8 years ago

Awesome. I have met topper on the way and now this. IJ4 is the only game I have that I don't have a topper for l.

#10 8 years ago

Very cool.

#11 8 years ago

very nice work.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Hi Dan!!
This looks great!!
Any chance of you making a Transformers Topper like Matt's?
I know a few people are interested in one for sure
image.jpg

Thanks so much for the kind words I really like Matts topper but I would never re-work sombodies design. Might have my own work in the future

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Thanks so much for the kind words I really like Matts topper but I would never re-work sombodies design. Might have my own work in the future

Im in for sure

#14 8 years ago

I'll grab one if you can ship it with the Williams connectors rather than Stern.

#15 8 years ago

Also curious if this will work for Williams IJ, or if it can simply be stand alone wall art and fitted for a plug outlet. Very nice work!

#16 8 years ago

Just picked up an IJ4 a couple weeks ago and I really like your topper for it. Great use of lighting and 3d effects. PM sent.

#17 8 years ago

Great work! Now if we can just have righteous one made for the REAL Indy (Williams) pin so it can have the topper it has always deserved....

#18 8 years ago

Payment sent!

Def one of the best toppers I've seen, Great work

#19 8 years ago

It's sound activated so I'm assuming it's compatible with William IJ. Anyways I'll be the guinea pig, it's going on my Williams Indy!. Ordered!

#20 8 years ago

How many elements are from the 4th movie? I just see the crystal skull.

I would like one for my Williams IJ. Can the 4th movie elements be removed or replaced?

Either way one of the nicest toppers ever!

Thanks

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Also curious if this will work for Williams IJ, or if it can simply be stand alone wall art and fitted for a plug outlet. Very nice work!

Yes and Yes

#22 8 years ago

If anyone is on the fence with this topper I would say BUY IT! I have 2 coming . One for a customers game the other for mine. These are a labor of love and hand made with great detail.

1 week later
#23 8 years ago

Holiday weekend bump Thanks to everyone for the great reception on this topper! Only taking orders for two more weeks. When placing an order, please remember to specify which Indy you need the topper for. Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone. -D

#24 8 years ago

Wow this looks great. I have forever been looking for a cool topper for my Williams IJ. Im in for one !

#25 8 years ago

Payment just sent thank you! This looks sooo cool. Im drooling already

#26 8 years ago

Seriously Dan, your toppers are second to none, flat out amazing! I am not even into toppers, but after looking at your sight, I was about to write you a check for $1000 for toppers on games I don't even own. That Spidey is going to be amazing for the comic one coming out soon.

#27 8 years ago

Ordered and payed with a note to the seller on the PayPal note field for IJ4 I did not see another way to indicate which version I wanted.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Armouredhobbit:

Ordered and payed with a note to the seller on the PayPal note field for IJ4 I did not see another way to indicate which version I wanted.

That's exactly the way to do it

#30 8 years ago

Last week to place an order...

#31 8 years ago

Order placed.

#32 8 years ago

Last weekend to place an order. We begin making the run Monday. Thanks again to everyone for the awesome response to this topper. It will definitely be one of the biggest runs ever

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Last day to place an order.

I would like one for my Williams IJ. Since I am in Canada is it possible to buy and pick up at the show in Chicago?

Edit: ordered!!

1 week later
#35 8 years ago

Just wanted to post a quick update. We are just over a week into the build and things are going well. All the molds and bases are completed and we are starting to assemble this weekend. The first toppers should start going out next. We plan to have all the toppers out in the next two weeks. Thanks to everyone for your patience as this is a really large run -D

#36 8 years ago

Can't wait! !!!!!

#37 8 years ago

Thanks for the update
This is going to be awesome

1 week later
#38 8 years ago

Hello everyone, I just wanted to post a final update. The IJ topper run is finally finished and started shipping. They are shipping out in groups and should all be out by early next week. Thanks again to everyone for an amazing response to this topper

1 month later
#39 8 years ago

Checking with anyone who ordered the IJ topper if they received theirs yet. I'm not seeing any posts or updates...checking as I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Thanks!

#40 8 years ago

Yup, got mine and I think it's excellent. I had a somewhat "very average" topper on my IJ Williams and replaced it with the Tilt Topper and it is very nice and really well done. I'm sure you'll be getting yours shortly.

QSS

#41 8 years ago

What is the turnaround time from the order to delivery?

#42 8 years ago

Got mine. I believe they all should have shipped by now. Probably one of the nicest toppers ever. Hope they do TZ.

#43 8 years ago

I'm still waiting....soon I hope =)

#44 8 years ago

Received my topper for the Williams IJ but i need to know how to connect this.Can't see where this cable should be connected
20151128_112837.jpg20151128_112837.jpg

#45 8 years ago

They sent you the wrong hookup. Same happened to me. Just email him and he will send you out the one you need.

#46 8 years ago

I had a DK power tap for WPC in my order that will plug into. Check the box. It's not very big.

#47 8 years ago

Or find a 12v source you can cut end off and tap into.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Or find a 12v source you can cut end off and tap into.

Don't do that. The topper is interactive with the lights on the game. You'll loose some of the effect of this excellent topper if you tap directly into a 12v source.

QSS

#49 8 years ago

Just sendt him an email.Will definitely not cut the end off the cable

#50 8 years ago

The one I received was one stern version with long power cable and one williams with the power tap to plug into. The power tap is just a 12 volt source for adding mods. Both have the stern style plug on mine. Power tap powers the Williams version. Mine flashes based on sound.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,419.00
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-pinball-topper-by-tilttopper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.