(Topic ID: 76291)

New in here...

By SchertzPinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Grey Poupon Ad 1.jpg
    P1010256.JPG
    P1010255.JPG
    P1010257.JPG
    WP_20130629_003.jpg
    freaks-one-of-us.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I've been on Pinside a little over a year and just discovered the EM Hangout. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I've been collecting pins for a little over 7 years. While I'm a lot more familiar with the solid state games, I do enjoy and own the following EMs:

Doozie 
    Space Mission
    Sing Along
    Fairway
    Williams 57 Deluxe P&B
    Nip It
    Spin A Card
    Atlantis

The rat nested Atlantis in the other thread was my latest acquisition.

For those of you that have been around awhile, I was Ricjas on RGP and my Nip It was the best original pin at the 2009 Texas Pinball Festival.

#2 10 years ago

Welcome !

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Glad you found us and have fun with that amazing deal of a pin. I'll give you $50, double your investment

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Garrett:

I'll give you $50, double your investment

#5 10 years ago

Welcome aboard to the EM side of town Jason! I was/am EM-PINMAN on RGP. Some things just don't change, then again some do, that's why your here now!

Have fun. Great group of guys and gals here.

P.S. Atlantis is on my Wishlist.

Ken

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Garrett:

Glad you found us and have fun with that amazing deal of a pin. I'll give you $50, double your investment

Lol...nice try

#7 10 years ago

Jason I have met you before. I walked up to you at TPF in '09 and complimented you on your Nip It and asked you where you got it. You told me the story how you got it at an estate sale. It was the best looking Nip It I have ever seen to this day. It looks like you took it out of the original box and set it up at the TPF. Welcome to the EM part of pinside.

#8 10 years ago

Welcome, Jason. Have Fun!

#9 10 years ago

good to meet you - nice collection of EMs

#10 10 years ago

Welcome to Pinside Jason.

#11 10 years ago

Welcome to the club. Now youre one of us.

Rat. His Nip It is the cherry kind of machine you like for sure. Its one of the nicest ive ever played.

Is the P&B running? I really want to play that.

--Jeff

freaks-one-of-us.jpgfreaks-one-of-us.jpg
    #12 10 years ago

Welcome Jason. It is a whole different world here at the EM Hangout. It is like Pinside's relaxed/laid back, second personality.

Dane

#13 10 years ago

Welcome aboard.....

#14 10 years ago

Welcome Jason, when ya have time it would be nice to see your collection.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Welcome to the club. Now youre one of us.
    Rat. His Nip It is the cherry kind of machine you like for sure. Its one of the nicest ive ever played.
    Is the P&B running? I really want to play that.
    --Jeff

freaks-one-of-us.jpg 26 KB

Thank you Jeff. The P&B isn't running yet. I need to do something with it. It's blocking the car from going into the.garage.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I will try and get some pics of my games posted.

Jason

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from SchertzPinball:

Thank you Jeff. The P&B isn't running yet. I need to do something with it. It's blocking the car from going into the.garage.
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. I will try and get some pics of my games posted.
    Jason

I hope it's not blocking the car in your avatar. That thing looks sweet!

Williams '57 Deluxe is a sweet P&B. I dig my 4 Bagger but I love the side cutouts on the '57.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from SchertzPinball:

I need to do something with it. It's blocking the car from going into the.garage.

Quoted from AlexF:

I hope it's not blocking the car in your avatar.

yeah its blocking that car. Its a sweet ride.

Jason, need me to store the P&B also ???!!!!!!!!!! (hint hint)

--Jeff

Heres a preview of Jasons car.

WP_20130629_003.jpgWP_20130629_003.jpg

#18 10 years ago

Hey Jeff, you can work on anything you want. Here's the pics of the car the day after I brought him home. It's amazing what you can find when looking for pins

P1010257.JPGP1010257.JPG
    P1010255.JPGP1010255.JPG
    P1010256.JPGP1010256.JPG

#19 10 years ago

"Oh Jeffrey! Can you please pass the Grey Poupon."

Grey Poupon Ad 1.jpgGrey Poupon Ad 1.jpg
    #20 10 years ago

They say that Grey Poupon is for the Rolls guys while the Bentley guys like their Cigars.

#21 10 years ago

Looks like there needs to be a SATX meet!
    Ever make it out to the Houston expo?

#22 10 years ago

I've never been able to go to the Houston show. I agree there needs tobe a meet in San Antonio some day. What part of SA are you in?

#23 10 years ago

I'm over in Leon Valley.

The Houston show is nice. It keeps getting bigger every year but it's still not as crazy as TPF.

#24 10 years ago

I grew up over there. I went to Stevensom M.S. and Marshall.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-in-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.