Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

So the moral is? Jjp is not the next coming? Bally,stern,Williams.gottlieb, they are pinball machines folks,, machines break, they need tweaking and adjustments. Personally fixing bugs gives me a sense of accomplishment.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

So the moral is? Jjp is not the next coming? Bally,stern,Williams.gottlieb, they are pinball machines folks,, machines break, they need tweaking and adjustments. Personally fixing bugs gives me a sense of accomplishment.

At least you can be sure jack stands behind his product, and has a support staff waiting to help

#11 10 years ago

Yes stern is awesome, I'm a big fan
    But the op was bringing up issues with woz not stern
    Fwiw I've owned two nib sterns and have yet to find an issue
    I've also owned 3 huo sterns w very low plays and had an opto go bad once
    Pretty good reliability if you ask me

#20 10 years ago

Well I'm happy with my metle, if what I got out of the box is any indication Iam ready for star trek, f-ck man you guys are too criticle, I have a mint congo, and TOTAN I'm willing to let them go for the newest stern title.(star trek, Steve richie)
    I don't want to bad mouth jjp , but it's not so easy to send out a NIB game without an issue is it jjp? But if you really want to go back to the announcement of 1-11 spooky pod cast you can hear jjp tell how it is going to be different with woz(but it's not)I'm not sayin that woz won't be awesome I'm just sayin let's call a spade a spade and be honest about the situation.all new businesses have a learning curve including mine.lesson learned?Oh, and thanks mc cune I think?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-in-box-qc-expectations?tu=Colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.