Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by btw75
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Despite my best intentions, this never made it into the arcade, so I've decided to let it go. New in sealed box, USA edition, includes new in box hammer board as well.

Best offer takes it - low ball offers will be ignored. Not looking for trades as I'm beyond out of space already. Cash and carry or will make available for your preferred carrier. Game is still strapped to pallet with no damage to box.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigdaddy1000:

I'm beyond out of space already.

Man - I wish I didn't have that same problem.
I just compressed a shelf in the garage so I could fit the ST:MU next to my ST:LE.
Sigh

#3 9 years ago

Got a ballpark price in mind?

Ballparkpricebump

#4 9 years ago

Bigdaddy is a rad dude. Helped me get my Frankenstein right before I moved away.

#5 9 years ago

Where's your arcade? Love to check it out. If you decide to consider trades I'll talk to the wife about our decked out St pro plus cash.

#6 9 years ago

I'm in central Austin. Have 8 inside right now and have pre-ordered a P^3 as well, so at least one more will be going up for sale at some point as I just don't have any more space.

Hard to tell what the METLE have been going for, but I'm seeing asking prices anywhere from 7-8+K for HUO. Not looking to make a killing on this thing - just tired of seeing it sitting there in the box and not getting played.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigdaddy1000:

I'm in central Austin. Have 8 inside right now and have pre-ordered a P^3 as well, so at least one more will be going up for sale at some point as I just don't have any more space.
Hard to tell what the METLE have been going for, but I'm seeing asking prices anywhere from 7-8+K for HUO. Not looking to make a killing on this thing - just tired of seeing it sitting there in the box and not getting played.

I personally think you should get around $,8500. However, the market is pretty crowded. That being said, this is one of the best games I've ever played. No love for Stern, Metallica, and not embarrassed to be wrong.

I just love this freaking game. SO much fun. Which is what it's ALL about.

#8 9 years ago

Man, that's a cool machine. Bust that bitch open and start playin'!

#9 9 years ago

I've been a pretty vocal hater of the LE model, but even I caved and bought a METLE, it's just too cool of a machine. Best art package of the models, and the mirrored backglass is sweet. No regrets at all.

I'd say realistically speaking a HUO is worth low 7's, no one is paying high or 8 for it. NIB is always a different game, but it's about finding someone who wants to open their own, untouched.

#10 9 years ago

I had 2 nib games - the one I bought when they came out - and then somebody got tired of waiting for the code - so I bought it as an investment to either sell or trade - here comes all the thumbs down - I even told the seller I was buying it even though I have one already. I told him I was hoping it would go up in value when the new code came out.

code came out and I sold it about 2 months ago for 8500.

I still have the other one and hope to open it soon - or if somebody makes a crazy offer it goes and I buy a huo one

so out here in the northeast one was recently sold for 8500 without advertising it - thanks ed

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'd say realistically speaking a HUO is worth low 7's, no one is paying high or 8 for it.

I think Bryan Kelly had to take his HUO low play one to 7 - or is this a different model? http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-metle

I really want one of these and am local, just don't know if I can swing it - I don't really have room either so need to get rid of some pins. Anyone want some wedge heads, like El Dorado or Pro-Football, both clean and working 100%? Or some early Solid State - a nice Gottlieb Torch, or a Bally Eight Ball?

Edit: posted some for sale on Craigslist, lets make some room for a MET.

1 week later
#12 9 years ago

I still have this game available if anyone is interested. Best offer so far is $7K which isn't enough for me to set it free.

#13 9 years ago

My trade offer stands at 2 EMs , 2 early SS, and one System 11 + cash. Good luck, I'd like to buy it but really need to trim down the collection before buying anything. Selling pins in our area has been tough this month.

#14 9 years ago

If a nearly top 10 game can't fetch $7K NIB then what does that say for future machines fetching $8K+ per pop?

#15 9 years ago

Man, I really wish I could "trade up" on this, but my wife doesn't like the MOPLE cabinet art! BLEARGH!!!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Man, I really wish I could "trade up" on this, but my wife doesn't like the MOPLE cabinet art! BLEARGH!!!

OOOF - that's why I want this one! The playfield has enough DD for me, Master for the win.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

What??!! The LE cabinet art is the best of all of them, along with the mirrored backglass. Best art package of all the Metallica pins by far, tell her to look again!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What??!! The LE cabinet art is the best of all of them, along with the mirrored backglass. Best art package of all the Metallica pins by far, tell her to look again!

Hell, just tell her to look the other way!

#19 9 years ago

Any interest in an Avengers LE Blue plus cash going your way with me doing the delivery and pick up?

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

She likes the Skittles cabinet better ? She's not a real Metallica fan.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It's not the backglass.. it's specifically the cabinet. She just prefers the brighter colors.

<blockquote
cite="#1769792">She likes the Skittles cabinet better ? She's not a real Metallica fan.

I'm not a real Metallica fan. I like the skittles cabinet too, so I guess Stern did a good job there, eh? =Þ

3 weeks later
#22 9 years ago

I still have this available. First $7500 takes it.

#23 9 years ago

A month late or I would have bought it. I had a metallica premium modified out of the box and was 8k delivered. Its where I imagine or out of the box. Got that purple powder coat trim package on it and the purple powder apron few other things that complete it. Iam happy with how it turned out and I went this way cuz Its a keeper forever, heck, I bought a plastic kit for it for the future. Good luck with sale!

#24 9 years ago

Aurich is right! METLE, MOPLE, or whatever you want to call it....it is freekin awesome! I have had it since it first came out and it just keeps getting better and better. I just love this pin as well!

#25 9 years ago

Sale pending.

#26 9 years ago

Dang. needed this to stay a little longer. Hoping the buyer is local in order to keep supply up around here.

#27 9 years ago

I meant to say, Congrats!

#28 9 years ago

Hehe. I know the feeling btw.

I just got my first pin and all it makes me want to do is get another one to vary the game play.

This is gonna be addicting, but I am gonna try to keep it to 5 pins and under.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from GreyhoundAggie:

...but I am gonna try to keep it to 5 pins and under.

Keyword: "try"

#30 9 years ago

I bought my first two the same day. Thought that would be plenty! Now 16 and 2 or three more on the way. Most of us r addicts.....

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from GreyhoundAggie:

This is gonna be addicting, but I am gonna try to keep it to 5 pins and under.

I went from 1 to 18 in the first year, and that's a "net" number since I also sold a few during that year. good luck keeping it in check!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I went from 1 to 18 in the first year, and that's a "net" number since I also sold a few during that year. good luck keeping it in check!

I would claim success at this if we hadn't just gone back up to 5, which is the record we've ever managed to attain at once....we don't even have room to set up a fifth, as far as I can tell. But yeah, 28 in three years starting with just barely cobbling together money for a 500$ space, to three NIBs, and Tron #2 might as well have been the condition it's in.. We're doing pretty good!

#33 9 years ago

I would swear that we had six at one time! Three set up, two folded up sitting in the space one would be, then another one on the other side of the room where we kept Doctor Who at. I think, anyways.

#34 9 years ago

You're not helping. Find a place to set up Crescendo and I'll be genuinely impressed. Guess you're done for the night on Ingress since you're posting? =Þ

#35 9 years ago

Down to 15!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-in-box-metallica-le-metle-for-sale-austin-tx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.