1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BED31576-40EF-43FB-A3D0-D6B5653295C5 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_2019-01-10-19-10-46-1-1 (resized).png

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

This is NOT true. The update process is looking for a specific file type and ignores any other file types on the thumb drive. I consistently update my games with other files in my thumb drive and have never had an issue.

Same. I never delete the update packages off my USB and the machine gives me a choice of which one to deploy.

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from RatShack:

Same. I never delete the update packages off my USB and the machine gives me a choice of which one to deploy.

Yes just completed the update. Had a bunch of things on the thumb drive. Pictures and other backups, no problems.

#53 1 year ago

So the general consensus is its worth updating? Just takes a lot longer to redo all my songs with pinball browser (plays all Megadeth songs ) and not sure its worth the time at this point. Anyone have a thought there?

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Just takes a lot longer to redo all my songs with pinball browser (plays all Megadeth songs ) and not sure its worth the time at this point. Anyone have a thought there?

I thought I heard that the quick update can keep alternate sounds loaded.
(GOTG update had people saying this, but quick update wasn't working)
I am NOT 100% sure, but perhaps someone can verify?

#55 1 year ago

The quick update has never worked for me, on either Batman or Iron Maiden, across maybe six different USB sticks.

Should I even care? Does quick update preserve scores and settings?

-ben

#56 1 year ago

USB drive doesn't need to be empty but needs enough space left to do some temporary unpacking.

11 months later
#57 5 months ago

Update coming soon....

#58 5 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Update coming soon....

What gives you that impression?

#59 5 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Update coming soon....

"Early Christmas present" soon?

1 week later
#60 5 months ago

2020 Tour up Dates.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside