Hey everyone, I just finished a huge illustration that I'm really proud of - it's a Mash-Up of 14 classic Williams pinball titles.
Available as a Translite, Art Print, and large Vinyl Banners.
Based on a bunch of requests, I included these hand-drawn characters:
• Black Rose
• Road Show
• Dr. Dude
• Swords of Fury
• Laser Cue
• Time Fantasy
This artwork is officially licensed from Williams!
—————————-> ABOUT THE TRANSLITE
• 26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing) and most Williams pinball machines of that era. Looks beautiful when backlit!
• Signed by me
• Reverse-Printed on High-quality flexible translite material.
• White silk-screened backing produces very high illumination
• Extra-thick, rigid Translite (thicker than most factory Translites, including Stern)
• Designed to work great with LIT Frames LED Translite Frames
• Thicker than most Factory Translites!
—————————-> ABOUT THE VINYL BANNERS
Available in two sizes:
• Large 4 feet X 3 feet
• GIANT 6 feet X 4 feet
• With grommets for hanging
—————————-> ABOUT THE ART PRINTS
• Large 14″x20″ size, fits common frame sizes
• Limited Edtion of 50 Printed on high-quality cover stock paper
• Printed with Archival inks that won’t fade
• Signed by the artist
THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone for your support on the first Williams Mashup artwork I did - hope you like the sequel!
(and if I do a Volume 3 - what would be some good titles to include?)
Check out all my Pinball and Arcade artwork here: