View topic image gallery

RufioRampDecals.jpg
IMG_20170922_1620173 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170922_1600343 (resized).jpg
20170506_014440 (resized).jpg
Option 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_1278 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

Ramps will be assembled based on order. I am offering two versions of the ramp. Basic improvements are thicker plastic, reverse formed for greater strength and all stainless steel protectors and exit bracket. Lower ramp protectors extended to leading edges of the ramp to protect sidewalls at the entrance.

Version 1 as just explained $80
Version 2 with MNF extended protector $90

Shipping Domestic US $15 (USPS Priority)

Payment via Paypal to [email protected]
Be sure I get your address.

Thanks...Mark

IMG_1278 (resized).JPGIMG_1278 (resized).JPG
Option 2 (resized).JPGOption 2 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#2 6 years ago

Just got the extended rufio ramp in the mail. I am impressed. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has there rufio ramp cracked or even faded. 100% worth the money. Keep up the good work

#3 6 years ago

The quality of Freeplay's ramps are excellent. I just installed a High Speed ramp on my restored machine last week. John

2 weeks later
#4 6 years ago

Just picked up the package. The ramp was very well packed and came out without a scratch from the US to the Netherlands. I got the extended Rufio ramp and it's excellent! Service was smooth and fast. definitely worth the money.

I'll buy the dagger ramp in a heartbeat if you ever get to that one. Thanks Mark

#5 6 years ago

Wow, just saw this and it looks great. I'll be purchasing one of these soon.

#6 6 years ago

20170506_014440 (resized).jpg20170506_014440 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Man where were you 4 years ago...lol. Nice job. This is one the rarest parts for hook. Also this may work for Monday Night Football. IIRC Todd Tuckey told me it's basically the same ramp.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Man where were you 4 years ago...lol. Nice job. This is one the rarest parts for hook. Also this may work for Monday Night Football. IIRC Todd Tuckey told me it's basically the same ramp.

I'm looking for the windcoaster and the ball launch ramp if you happen to know anyone

3 months later
#10 6 years ago

Big thanks to freeplay40 for the excellent Rufio ramp I recently purchased. These things are top-quality. Really great stuff.

Corey

1 month later
#11 6 years ago

I scanned and had printed on reverse backlit vinyl the Rufio ramp decals. They turned out pretty well and I was very happy with them. I had four extra sets made and I will sell them for $10 USD shipped in North America. Pics here:

IMG_20170922_1620173 (resized).jpgIMG_20170922_1620173 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170922_1600343 (resized).jpgIMG_20170922_1600343 (resized).jpg

The printer couldn't figure out how to make the image part white and the edges transparent like the originals, so you need to trim all the way to the edge of the image. This didn't bother me a bit and only took about 4 minutes to do cleanly. Once applied, they look really great on the new ramp from @freeplay40.

PM me to purchase.

4 weeks later
#12 6 years ago

I would like a set of the Rufio decals. How can I purchase them?

#13 6 years ago

I have a couple of sets left. Just PM me and I'll send you my paypal info.

Corey

1 month later
#14 6 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

I have a couple of sets left. Just PM me and I'll send you my paypal info.
Corey

One set remains.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I'm looking for the windcoaster and the ball launch ramp if you happen to know anyone

I can offer to loan my windCoaster ramp nos to help get the job started.

1 month later
#16 6 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

One set remains.

All of the sets I had made are now sold. I'm attaching the file here in case anyone wants to make their own. I uploaded it to the IPDB, but it hasn't been posted yet.

RufioRampDecals.jpgRufioRampDecals.jpg

1 week later
#17 6 years ago

Dang. Looks like I missed out on the decals. If anyone has any leads on where to purchase, please pm me. Thanks.

11 months later
#18 5 years ago

Due to demand, I've ordered 10 more sets of the two Rufio ramp decals. My costs have increased slightly, so they're now $12 USD including shipping within North America. I should have them in stock next week. PM me and I'll send my paypal info if you're interested in acquiring a set.

Once again, they're printed in reverse on clear and backed with translucent vinyl. They're not die cut, so they need to be trimmed by hand right to the edge of the image. Takes about 5 minutes and looks great on Freeplay40's new ramps.

1 year later
#19 4 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

Due to demand, I've ordered 10 more sets of the two Rufio ramp decals. My costs have increased slightly, so they're now $12 USD including shipping within North America. I should have them in stock next week. PM me and I'll send my paypal info if you're interested in acquiring a set.
Once again, they're printed in reverse on clear and backed with translucent vinyl. They're not die cut, so they need to be trimmed by hand right to the edge of the image. Takes about 5 minutes and looks great on Freeplay40's new ramps.

I have a received a couple of requests for Rufio ramp decals recently, but I am sold out. If there is demand, I will run some more. Let me know if you're interested.

#20 4 years ago

I am interested in those vinyls and the ramp!! cooke

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from boogieman98:

I am interested in those vinyls and the ramp!! cooke

I've had more printed and they're now ready to go. PM me to make arrangements.

Corey

3 months later
#22 3 years ago

Anyone ever tried this ramp in a Monday Night Football? Is it the same or a little different?

3 months later
#23 3 years ago

I hate that I've hijacked this thread, but I feel this is the best place to gauge interest, so please forgive me.

I've had another request for Rufio ramp decals, but I'm sold out right now. If there's interest, I'll do another run. Please let me know if you need a set. Once I have 3 or 4 orders, I'll go ahead.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

I hate that I've hijacked this thread, but I feel this is the best place to gauge interest, so please forgive me.
I've had another request for Rufio ramp decals, but I'm sold out right now. If there's interest, I'll do another run. Please let me know if you need a set. Once I have 3 or 4 orders, I'll go ahead.

LOL... You are very welcome here and appreciate your efforts!

2 weeks later
#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

LOL... You are very welcome here and appreciate your efforts!

Thanks!

I have ordered 10 more Rufio ramp decals. I believe I have orders for 3. If anyone wants a set, let me know!

Added over 4 years ago:

Cost is $15 USD shipped within North America. International shipping tends to be a little more.

Corey

1 year later
#26 2 years ago

Once again, I am all out of Rufio ramp decals but I've received a request for a set. If there is demand, I'll do another run. Please let me know if you're interested. Once I have 3-4 orders, I'll go ahead.

3 months later
#27 2 years ago

PM SENT!

4 months later
#28 1 year ago

I know I am waaaaay late to this party, but (by some miracle) are replacement ramps still available?

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from Heisfranzkafka:

I know I am waaaaay late to this party, but (by some miracle) are replacement ramps still available?

Sending PM

1 week later
#30 1 year ago

Rufio Ramp decals are available currently. Let me know if you need them.

1 year later
#31 40 days ago
Quoted from cooke:

Rufio Ramp decals are available currently. Let me know if you need them.

Do you still have the ramp decals?

2 weeks later
#32 24 days ago
Quoted from RGarriott:

Do you still have the ramp decals?

Sure do. Send me a pm.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-hook-rufio-ramps?hl=garretswinning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.