(Topic ID: 105447)

NEW Hobbit pics... what do you see new ?

By PinballSTAR

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 507 posts
  • 142 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Goronic
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ricky.jpg
image-477.jpg
e4652ad9b9aaed45c9981415452f1cab.jpg
5cc3722c8e646521190d522518c2bf40.jpg
o-AIR-NEW-ZEALAND-SMAUG-PLANE-facebook-3.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 10.20.55 AM.png
image-653.jpg
Star trek 2.jpg
Star trek.jpg
hobbit-smaug-edition.jpg
image.jpg
hobbit 1-490.jpg
hobbit2.jpg
the_hobbit__whole_vision__by_arronyym-d5dmiqw.jpg
images.jpg
images (5).jpg

There are 507 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.
#51 9 years ago

I don't mind the over all look too much. But is it necessary to be able to see at minimum 3 pictures of gandolf from any given angle? And is he standing next to himself on the left side of the cab? Or is that someone elses back...

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Was to long ago i read the book, was just a little kid but for me Smaug wasn't the antagonist of the hobbit.

It's been a long time for me too but he is imo. He's on the cover, he's in the artwork, he's the villain. If not him then who?

The battle of the five armies (to my recollection) is essentially a character killing mechanism without a concrete antagonist, and is actually (imo) a poorly structured event to focus a movie on. It's kinda like the "Scouring of the Shire" from the lord of the rings... when I first read that I was like "really? we're done here? Sauron's toast and we're doing this needless new story?" My memories of the battle over the treasure are similar. That said, they are but memories. Perhaps in reality there's more to it that I don't remember, but I doubt it - hence Peter Jackson adding in all this other romance and Azog junk to pad the third film since I doubt a dumb villainless fight over treasure is going to get anyone excited for 3 hours.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from fusion301:

Smaug is not an actor so he can't cry to the studio/license about his face not being put on the side of a machine so he can collect a paycheck.. I do think he should be somewhere, I heard he was going to be on the bottom of the cabinet box so when the game ships it looks like a dragon flying out of the ground.

It's highly unlikely any of the actors get a paycheck from this game, nor would they cry about it.

#54 9 years ago

I think that rectangle item at the top of the back box is the Flame thrower mod that people have been talking about.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's highly unlikely any of the actors get a paycheck from this game, nor would they cry about it.

Ignoring pinball for a second, I wonder if Benedict Cumberbach or Andy Serkis get royalties from Smaug or Gollum licensing even if there's no voicework... It's not their likeness, but also it is...

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't hate JJP at all! In fact, I love the Hobbit theme, and I want it to be great. I don't see any value in staying silent though, there's zero chance things will be fixed (instead of really low chance) if we don't say something. It worked with the playfield, our concerns were at least partially addressed. I love that JJP listens to their customers, it's an admirable trait.
Does anyone love the collage of movie characters art? If you could have this, or a big bad ass picture of Smaug on each side which would you take? I know what I would want!

the_hobbit_the_desolation_of_sma... 359 KB

SmaugDestroyingLakeTown.jpg 329 KB

Only thing i'll say is that it seems you're much more critical of JJP than say Stern. I don't recall you being this judgmental of TWD. Although, in my opinion, there was plenty to be critical of. Be hey, to each his own.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

It's been a long time for me too but he is imo. He's on the cover, he's in the artwork, he's the villain. If not him then who?
The battle of the five armies (to my recollection) is essentially a character killing mechanism without a concrete antagonist, and is actually (imo) a poorly structured event to focus a movie on. It's kinda like the "souring of the shire" from the Lord of the Rings... when I first read that I was like "really? we're done here? Sauron's toast and we're doing this needless new story?" My memories of the battle over the treasure are similar. That said, they are but memories. Perhaps in reality there's more to it that I don't remember, but I doubt it - hence Peter Jackson adding in all this other romance and Azog junk to pad the third film since I doubt a dumb villainless fight over treasure is going to get anyone excited for 3 hours.

Ok, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smaug says so, you are right.

But for me it was always about the treasure and who will get it. And why the hobbit way was special and helped to save the day so that everybody could focus on the real problems. And Smaug was just something that stood in the way before the real conflict starts.

#58 9 years ago

Wow! The cabinet and artwork look great. I'm not concerned about Smaug not being on the cabinet art as he's well featured on the playfield artwork and the soon to be revealed Samug toy. Having a giant Smaug on the sides of the cabinet would be unappealing and gaudy in my opinion.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Soon the standards will be announced as well and the LE pricing might go up at that time

Might?

It's pretty much a given that by the time even a single one of these ships standard Hobbits will be 10k. LITERALLY.

Quoted from Aurich:

nutsack for a chin

Hey, they're just trying to continue the hairdick legacy.

Hey guys, how long before we get the Tauriel LE version, so I get something pleasing to look at an something completely made up and not relevant to the story at all dominating the entire game?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't hate JJP at all! In fact, I love the Hobbit theme, and I want it to be great. I don't see any value in staying silent though, there's zero chance things will be fixed (instead of really low chance) if we don't say something.

^ This. This is all I've been saying all along. I noted many things I really liked but those posts were always ignored. One thing in particular I wish JJP would have done is tried using a new artist for the toys ... and for stating that I get bashed to no end now.

I do find it particularly ironic that for all of Jack's talk about the competition stealing their ideas (which apparently has been his reason for not showing much on Hobbit) JJP now has a button in the middle of the lockdown bar. Hmm, I wonder where that idea came from.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Only thing i'll say is that it seems you're much more critical of JJP than say Stern. I don't recall you being this judgmental of TWD. Although, in my opinion, there was plenty to be critical of. Be hey, to each his own.

You obviously don't read Aurichs posts. He craps on ALL art all the time. TWD is a bad example because it's actually not half bad on the Stern spectrum.

#62 9 years ago

Haha well I normally don't count Wikipedia as a source, but I'll take it here

But for me it was always about the treasure and who will get it. And why the hobbit way was special and helped to save the day so that everybody could focus on the real problems. And Smaug was just something that stood in the way before the real conflict starts.

This is the magic of a novel vs film. You and I both obviously took something different from a great piece of literature, and there's nothing wrong with that. Books have the luxury of an imagination to fill in all the missing plot points and details in ways that differ for everyone.

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

^ This. This is all I've been saying all along. I noted many things I really liked but those posts were always ignored. One thing in particular I wish JJP would have done is tried using a new artist for the toys ... and for stating that I get bashed to no end now.
I do find it particularly ironic that for all of Jack's talk about the competition stealing their ideas (which apparently has been his reason for not showing much on Hobbit) JJP now has a button in the middle of the lockdown bar. Hmm, I wonder where that idea came from.

You got bashed because you were being rude. There's a difference between constructive criticism and being disrespectful.

#64 9 years ago

One little touch I noticed ... there appears to be some decorative border around the LCD now (although it's hard to tell for certain if it's part of the backglass itself or simply part of the LCD animation.) But I like that they tried to frame the LCD with a decorative border (at least something.) I never cared for that on WOZ ... that the LCD just seemed floating there. Nice little touch!

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

So it seems Hobbit LE will be decals on the cabinet, regular tempered glass, no headphone jack, no shaker, and no topper?
Though it will have a button on the lockdown bar.

The LE has, INVISIGLASS(TM) Shaker, headphone jack - decal cabinet.

Also - do not create copyright infringing artwork and illegally post that.

#66 9 years ago

I see a PIN that will not ship until late 2016. Next question?

Haha, getting downvoted. I will save this post and repost in the "Hobbit Shipping" thread in late 2016, early 2017.

Post edited by paulohotline: reponse to downvotes by Hobbits drinking the koolaid!

Sad Frodo.jpgSad Frodo.jpg
#67 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

*grabs popcorn*

#68 9 years ago

You obviously don't read Aurichs posts. He craps on ALL art all the time. TWD is a bad example because it's actually not half bad on the Stern spectrum.

Plenty to pick apart in regards to TWD (Use of same image on both backglasses, the "crossbow", the wellverine, crappy callouts, junk code, etc), but never read anything critical about it from Aurich. Admittedly, I don't stalk his post so maybe he was.

#69 9 years ago

Any other forum would be an avalanche of photoshop postings to really drive the point home now.... nothing illegal here I can see, unless the OP wasn't supposed to be posted yet.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

That's great news about the LE. That's an excellent way to offer value to customers at today's NIB LE prices. I wish more pinball companies did that.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

I see a PIN that will not ship until late 2016. Next question?

You will see two different games ship from JJP in 2015 and I'm not including WOZ.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Only thing i'll say is that it seems you're much more critical of JJP than say Stern

Take it as a compliment...with Stern - we expect "Stern". I know some people don't like digging up the statements of JJP 3 years ago, but the whole premise of company was (paraphrasing) "Our customers don't want Stern games - we're going to make a product to fill a need in the market". Lots of talk about hand drawn art. So - when Hobbit's art package reveal looks EXACTLY like what Stern would have done - it's a bit disappointing & rightfully criticized. That doesn't mean we "hate" JJP, we just expect more based on statements made by Jack when the company started.

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Any other forum would be an Avalanche of photoshop postings to really drive the point home now.... nothing illegal here I can see, unless the OP wasn't supposed to be posted yet.

The artwork not posted by OP infringes on the license and needs to be removed. That art is not approved by that poster for that use - on that pinball machine. It is not ours and misrepresents our product.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Plenty to pick apart in regards to TWD

Didn't say there wasn't. I said as far as Stern goes it's pretty good.

(Use of same image on both backglasses, the "crossbow", the wellverine, crappy callouts, junk code, etc)

I've seen complaints for and against some of those, but since we're talking artwork here (and Aurich specifically) I don't see how most of that is relevant.

but never read anything critical about it from Aurich. Admittedly, I don't stalk his post so maybe he was.

Maybe avoid criticising his opinions until you understand his qualifications and post history. He's given extremely detailed criticism to Stern, SkitB, JJP, etc... in very constructive fashion and has done so again here imo.

If someone like Aurich is criticising your artwork, it's because he cares, and he knows and WANTS it to be as good as it can be. Not because he wants failure.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

The artwork not posted by OP infringes on the license and needs to be removed. That art is not approved by that poster for that use - on that pinball machine. It is not ours and misrepresents our product.

Welcome to the internet?

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Take it as a compliment...with Stern - we expect "Stern". I know some people don't like digging up the statements of JJP 3 years ago, but the whole premise of company was (paraphrasing) "Our customers don't want Stern games - we're going to make a product to fill a need in the market". Lots of talk about hand drawn art. So - when Hobbit's art package reveal looks EXACTLY like what Stern would have done - it's a bit disappointing & rightfully criticized. That doesn't mean we "hate" JJP, we just expect more based on statements made by Jack when the company started.

Guess what - when you get a license - you do what THEY want you to do or allow you to do. That's why Pat Lawlor's game is an original theme so John Youssi draws all of the artwork.

What would WOZ artwork look like...uhhh...WOZ - hand drawn or not it will be approved as WOZ. You don't license a property and make the characters look different, it won't be approved.

#77 9 years ago

Ignoring pinball for a second, I wonder if Benedict Bumberbach or Andy Serkis get royalties from Smaug or Gollum licensing even if there's no voicework... It's not their likeness, but also it is...

It probably varies from contract to contract, but I don't think many actors get royalties from their character's likeness on a product. John Goodman was on Howard Stern recently, and said he gets nothing from Lebowski merch. There's absolutely no way they get royalties from an animated character they voiced - unless they do the voice for a product. That's why most talking toys or video games based on movies use sound-alike voices. Toy Story Woody toys don't have Tom Hanks. Shrek toys don't have Mike Meyers or Eddie Murphy.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That's great news about the LE. That's an excellent way to offer value to customers at today's NIB LE prices. I wish more pinball companies did that.

I actually do not understand this strategy at all. I think it hurts sales to not better differentiate the LE from a standard. Invisiglass and shaker can easily be added to a standard. Powdercoating could be too, but it's not as easily added and the quality is hard to match. So powdercoating is really the only differentiator on the LE?? That's crazy IMO. People want something really unique on an LE to make it worth paying that little extra and collecting ... different cabinet artwork, a topper, additional toy figures (that does not change game play), etc. Why would anyone rush to throw money at this game? They can just as easily sit back and see what used prices are on the LE in a year. Or wait and see how cheap they can get a regular (and forgo the powdercoating.) We're seeing people selling NIB standard WOZ's with shaker and Invisiglass on here in the $6500 range? Will it be the same with Hobbit? Why not?

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Great! I think we were all waiting for an official list. Many distributors have been posting erroneous information.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Guess what - when you get a license - you do what THEY want you to do or allow you to do. That's why Pat Lawlor's game is an original theme so John Youssi draws all of the artwork.
What would WOZ artwork look like...uhhh...WOZ - hand drawn or not it will be approved as WOZ. You don't license a property and make the characters look different, it won't be approved.

I understand that & know we're not privy to the meetings with WB licensing - and I'm not saying it looks bad...it looks like a fine licensed product - I'm just saying, when hardcore pinball peeps aren't blown away by the art package - their critique is valid.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I actually do not understand this strategy at all. I think it hurts sales to not better differentiate the LE from a standard. Invisiglass and shaker can easily be added to a standard. Powdercoating could be too, but it's not as easily added and the quality is hard to match. So powdercoating is really the only differentiator on the LE?? That's crazy IMO. People want something really unique on an LE to make it worth paying that little extra and collecting ... different cabinet artwork, a topper, additional toy figures (that does not change game play), etc. Why would anyone rush to throw money at this game? They can just as easily sit back and see what used prices are on the LE in a year. Or wait and see how cheap they can get a regular (and forgo the powdercoating.) We're seeing people selling NIB standard WOZ's with shaker and Invisiglass on here in the $6500 range? Will it be the same with Hobbit? Why not?

You don't get it and are now just showing your clear dislike for JJP even more. Do you get invisiglass with a Stern LE for $7500. No. Do you get a shaker with a Stern LE for $7500? Not anymore. Do you get a high quality powder coat (external and gameplay parts) with a Stern LE for $7500? No. Do you get a headphone jack with a Stern LE for $7500? No. JJP actually justifies their LE prices with unique features and tech.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It probably varies from contract to contract, but I don't think many actors get royalties from their character's likeness on a product. John Goodman was on Howard Stern recently, and said he gets nothing from Lebowski merch. There's absolutely no way they get royalties from an animated character they voiced - unless they do the voice for a product. That's why most talking toys or video games based on movies use sound-alike voices. Toy Story Woody toys don't have Tom Hanks. Shrek toys don't have Mike Meyers or Eddie Murphy.

I hilariously didn't even realize you would be the perfect person here to pose that question to. Interesting to get your side of that. Thanks.

#83 9 years ago

Didn't say there wasn't. I said as far as Stern goes it's pretty good.

I've seen complaints for and against some of those, but since we're talking artwork here (and Aurich specifically) I don't see how most of that is relevant.

Maybe avoid criticising his opinions until you understand his qualifications and post history. He's given extremely detailed criticism to Stern, SkitB, JJP, etc... in very constructive fasion and has done so again here.
IMO if someone like Aurich is criticising your artwork, it's because he care, and he knows and WANTS it to be as good as it can be. Not because he wants failure.

Maybe relax bud...I was simply stating Aurich seems to be more critical of JJP than Stern. It's just an opinion. I believe Rarehero backed that up and gave good reason as to why Aurich is. I think the recycled backglass, "crossbow", and wellverine are all part of TWD artwork.

#84 9 years ago

Welcome to the internet?

Like I said. Any other place on the Internet would be filled with pics of the machine with actual ball sacks on it saying "there, back to original" by now lol.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

From the same place stern got it from Wms/Bally lol
Remember nba pinball?

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Quickie photoshop of the above images, obviously it could look better than this, but man, I wish the studio would approve this look instead.

Aurich, Couldn't you just make and sell new pinball cabinet decals with a smaug like dragon?

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You don't get it and are now just showing your hate for JJP even more. Do you get invisiglass with a Stern LE for $7500. No. Do you get a shaker with a Stern LE for $7500? Not anymore. Do you get a high quality powder coat (external and gameplay parts) with a Stern LE for $7500? No. Do you get a headphone jack with a Stern LE for $7500? No. JJP actually justifies their LE prices with unique features and tech.

What does Stern have to do with anything? I'm not saying JJP games aren't great bang for your buck. I'm saying I don't see any reason to rush to get your hands on an LE. I'm simply comparing a regular edition JJP game to their LE version of the game. Period. Relax.

#88 9 years ago

Yes. Everyone please relax... Much more to come at expo guys

#89 9 years ago

Hobbitwhenoff.jpgHobbitwhenoff.jpg

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Maybe relax bud...I was simply stating Aurich seems to be more critical of JJP than Stern.

Who's upset? I'm not. More bored than anything. Just trying to back up someone I respect being questioned by someone who imo isn't aware of Aurich's context.

If Aurich is more critical of JJP, it means he sees way more potential in the machine and it's worth his time to try and help. Frankly I see enormous potential too, but I don't have his patience or the qualifications to helpfully critique most of JJP's art design (to which the rebuttle is always "licensed" anyway) nor do I want to deal with the immediate "Stern lover" label defense that usually pops up

#91 9 years ago

Thanks for letting us know Jack. I thank Aurich for his input, especially when it is to do with "technical composition" of art, but even he admits taste is very personal in these things, and I like the cabinet as is. That combined with the licence demands means this is what we get - so be happy. I think back glass is more important for attracting players than side cab art, so the LCD display does that job. And in a home collection, sides are often not seen due to the machines being lined up next to each other (yes, they do breed). Looking forward to the game, and the flood of info next week during expo!

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

OH CRAP THANK GOD YOU WERE HERE TO SET THAT STRAIGHT WE'D NEVER KNOW IT WASN'T FROM JJP AFTER HE SAID IT WASN'T FROM JJP AND THE FACT THAT IT'S CLEARLY A PHOTO-SHOOP-DA-WOOP.

Here, let me fix it:

297918-i.jpg297918-i.jpg

*Edit* PS. Mods, you can eject me from this thread for that if you want. I don't give a crap.

#93 9 years ago

Who's upset? I'm not. More bored than anything. Just trying to back up someone I respect being questioned by someone who imo isn't aware of Aurich's context.
If Aurich is more critical of JJP, it means he sees way more potential in the machine and it's worth his time to try and help. Frankly I see enormous potential too, but I don't have his patience or the qualifications to helpfully critique most of JJP's art design, nor do I want to deal with the immediate "Stern lover" label defense that usually pops up

Like i said in the original post you took umbrage with...to each his own

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Quickie photoshop of the above images, obviously it could look better than this, but man, I wish the studio would approve this look instead.

smaug-cab.jpg 150 KB

Your version looks like shit. Shows how much you know.

Machine looks absolutely sick!

#95 9 years ago

oh boy...here we go

CommentPhotos.com_1405629647.jpgCommentPhotos.com_1405629647.jpg
#96 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Honestly? I really only take the time to write about things I care about. And TWD doesn't really do much for me. I don't watch the show, though I read a lot of the comic. The actors and the AMC part really mean nothing to me. It's a dream theme for some people, and I love horror pins, but this one just doesn't excite me. It looks cool I guess, but nothing compelling at the same time. I'll hopefully play it at Expo. At least for the art they didn't cop out, it's full of the gore people wanted, and it looks solid.

Stern is what Stern is. I've written plenty critical things about them. But they're kind of their own lumbering force, I don't really expect them to change much. JJP is still new, they have the ability to be something different.

Hobbit is a theme I can get excited about. I wish it was hand drawn art, and not movie studio PR photoshop. Even Stern's LOTR, a game I think looks like shit with muddy awful print quality, had a hand drawn translite. Jack made a lot of noise about being different, bringing pinball art back, etc. I want them to stick with that, not cave.

#97 9 years ago

I still like the whole art package like it is. And I believe if we see it in real it will be awesome and better as these pictures.

I don't want Smaug on the side artwork. But I miss the eagles. Perhaps someone can make a topper with an eagle.
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr06/20/5/enhanced-buzz-32373-1390215545-8.jpg
Something like this in small:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/9463779/The-eagles-have-landed-in-Wellington

#98 9 years ago

Although I do not like everything, I am oke with the 'outside' art. And I do think it will look way better in real life than shown here on the pictures.

My focus is totally on the playfield build and finding out how the game will play and how rules are implemented.

After all, a pinball is made to be played not to be put on the wall.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

OH CRAP THANK GOD YOU WERE HERE TO SET THAT STRAIGHT WE'D NEVER KNOW IT WASN'T FROM JJP AFTER HE SAID IT WASN'T FROM JJP AND THE FACT THAT IT'S CLEARLY A PHOTO-SHOOP-DA-WOOP.
Here, let me fix it:

*Edit* PS. Mods, you can eject me from this thread for that if you want. I don't give a crap.

297918-i.jpg 54 KB

I'm a little unclear about the text in the middle...? Yellow on white is difficult to read.

/end sarcasm .

In all seriousness though - no PF pictures? I assume the big reveal is at Expo?

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Honestly? I really only take the time to write about things I care about. And TWD doesn't really do much for me.

Didn't you write a big article about TWD pinball? Was that not your article?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
9,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
There are 507 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-hobbit-pics-what-do-you-see-new/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.