Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gerry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0048.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Just finished up a great game! IM is a killer pin!

IMG_0048.jpgIMG_0048.jpg

#2 11 years ago

I just watched a papa tournament on IM, wow that is a brutal game!

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Yes, it can be very brutal. Always wants to make me try again.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoBlue:

northvibe said:

Yes, it can be very brutal. Always wants to make me try again.

My normal scoring on mine, is 4mil-20-maybe 30....

but i just batted up a 124.6 yesterday.....

my best before that was 58mil....and a few of my bud's got lucky in t 72-78mil range..

now i have GC on my own machine...it feels great!

congrats on your score....

had do or die lit made the shot to light, but couldnt hit it to collect...and still got the 124mil.

#5 11 years ago

124 Mil without scoring do or die is a huge score. Must have done well on Jerrico. Nice job!!!

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

124 Mil without scoring do or die is a huge score. Must have done well on Jerrico. Nice job!!!

Thanks i did... it was just one of those games that i took my time, and placed my shots...good multiballs and a TON of fun...

like i said it usually leaves me feeling raped !

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

smassa said:

Thanks i did... it was just one of those games that i took my time, and placed my shots...good multiballs and a TON of fun...
    like i said it usually leaves me feeling raped !

and LOTS of stacking.. you have to in IM or your scores will reflect that you didnt...

#8 11 years ago

I've had the game for a year and a half now and my best is only 92 million. Nicely done.

#9 11 years ago

Original code, do or die=50 million, updated code 35 million. FYI

#10 11 years ago

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from TavaLee:

Ya I kindia wish they left the do or die at 50 mil to start. Not sure if the other fixes they worked in to version 1.6 outweigh the reduction of do or die.

#12 11 years ago

WOW! That's a really good score on a really tuff pin. Congrats! It's always a good feeling when you put up a score like that. My wife has had the grand champ score on my W?D for a long time and it's driving me crazy. But thats what keeps pinball alive I guess trying to get that high score.

#13 11 years ago

Damn! That's a good game! I just bested my high score of 96 million with 98 million last weekend. What a rush!!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Damn! That's a good game! I just bested my high score of 96 million with 98 million last weekend. What a rush!!

IM truly brutal and truly AWESOME !

#15 11 years ago

The best is when you set up Do-or-die on Ball 3 and you manage to trap the ball on the right flipper and you set up that do or die shot, you are feeling like a badass... You take a deep breath, drop the flipper, time it perfectly, and BOOM right off the Left Drone Target SDTM.... GAME OVER MAN.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

The best is when you set up Do-or-die on Ball 3 and you manage to trap the ball on the right flipper and you set up that do or die shot, you are feeling like a badass... You take a deep breath, drop the flipper, time it perfectly, and BOOM right off the Left Drone Target SDTM.... GAME OVER MAN.

That is exactly what has been happening to me for a year and a half... yet i can raise monger nearly every time..as i have it set to hard and you have to shoot the center spinner to get him up...

go figure...LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-high-score-on-im and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.