(Topic ID: 52271)

New High on IronMan

By MrWizzo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    2013-05-29_18-11-10_329.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrwizzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Set new GC on my IM of 227 M. First Jericho was 86 M. Started second but didn't finish. Factory settings but for award set to EB, have to spell first MONGER from the start and Jericho carries over. The newer code, 1.6 and set to 3 ball. Only one extra ball.

For a while there, it was like the outlines were closed, every nudge kept the ball in play. Had all but DRONES blinking when the ball drained. Drones are the toughest I think to get blinking.

Closest I have come to DODMB.

Dan

2013-05-29_18-11-10_329.jpg2013-05-29_18-11-10_329.jpg

#10 10 years ago

It's funny. After rereading the thread that "Jericho is worth a lot of points", the suggestions of trying to stack DODHU with the start of Jericho for double scoring or starting IronMan 2x scoring before starting Jericho had me set four levels of awards for EB at 20, 50, 90 140M. I did this to extend games to try and work on these new strategies.

After a couple days of this, I felt pretty bush about it as I set the previous GC and so removed the upper three awards. First game after rediscovering my pinball pride, I had my best game. And of course, the next game was like 3 M!

Back to reality..........

Dan

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Had to be on 5 ball but still nice to complete Jericho.

Congrats!

Dan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrwizzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-high-on-ironman?tu=mrwizzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.