Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by timtim
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

I vote roms too. Why would it work all the way up until the video mode? Gotta be rom related that's why

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

The video mode has a couple caviets:
Its controls are crazy stupid.
B.

I swear one of these days I will deal with this on mine. Thinking a joystick and wire it into all flipper buttons. I will drill a small hole in the cabinet bottom for the wires to come through. Then the joystick can hang on an adhesive hook at the front, maybe on the coin door. When video snarf mode triggers, wammo grab the joystick for a more normal and achieving experience!!!! I have and extra joystick somewhere from an old game. Just gotta do it and post pics here

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

This changes the game play if it's that difficult just turn off the vidio mode. I find this mode challenging and fun lots of hand eye/brain coordination . Just play better LOL!

Yeah...the part I did not mention is I have RA, Osteo and Fybro. Left wrist and fingers are real bad. While I can manage to play pinball ok by mashing 1 button (each side of pin), I simply cannot do two buttons on the same side of the machine. for me I need to get the joystick solution or like you said, just turn it off.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-guy-here-need-help-with-johnny-mnemonic?tu=frostymug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.