58C5D6A3-B734-40F6-AEB7-8B4E3CE0D9F9 (resized).jpeg
E24189D2-2B01-485D-9F01-C17F4EF6BA08 (resized).jpeg
D21D2F6A-4D75-4947-AF0A-311C86F415C2 (resized).jpeg
20190724_225659 (resized).jpg
DEB7F27D-8B64-435C-B141-1C221034146B (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 8.13.23 PM (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20190718_180117 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Loving the new code but I'm getting reports of resets during Blackwater from my arcade. Anyone else seeing this?

I haven’t seen this. Do you have more specifics as to what was going on before the reset?

#54 4 years ago

In testing there was a bug that would reset the game if you tilted during MB while hitting the dragon. That was fixed, so if there’s still an issue we would need to figure out what exactly is causing it.

I just tested it on my pro and got no resets.

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from Ready_player_one:

Also, when I am not playing the machine, but it is powered on, I like to have the backbox lit.

In attract mode it stays on.

It might help to change the in game backbox brightness down to 20-30%. Then when it does go off and on, it’s not as drastic.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

So, you no longer need to defeat the 3 dragons on the TARGARYEN house in order to defeat the house?

Correct.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

I don't think this code will change the minds of those who don't like the general rules framework, but this is a top 5 Stern IMO.

Completely agree.

#72 4 years ago

Don’t pick those if you want the challenge. No different than picking houses other than Greyjoy before. It made the game easier. If you wanted more of a challenge, pick Greyjoy.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Yeap i get it, but i think ive read something in the forum that you can configure each house with the new or the old code? i dont know if im right.. And btw amazing work with your videos and tutorials.

Not sure this is possible. Definitely don’t see this adjustment on the Pro.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

On the pacth notes of the new code i see
"
Fixed:
- During the second Targaryen dragon, sometimes the hurry up value
would get miscalculated, causing scores ending in nonzero values.
..."
They have a fix to the 2º Dragon, why they fix something that is no longer available to play? Maybe in misunderstanding something.. sorry

Every house requires you to defeat all three dragons unless you choose Targaryen or stark. Targaryen spots all three for you, and stark let’s you kill one per ball should you choose to use the button for those modes.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

I keep seeing IT scores dwarfing regular scores on the GOT kicks azz thread. If 25Billion out of a 27Billion score is just IT alone then something seems odd? That's a helluva powerful wizard mode. Like too powerful by a large margin. IT or bust, I guess.

IT will be nerfed in the next update.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Speaking of requests ...
Can we please get the countdown timer visible all the time on the Stark mode.
rd

Watch for the stark insert flashing. If it’s going fast, you’re about out of time. Works for all modes.

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

There is a countdown timer on screen - you can see it appear when the screens change. It shouldn’t be hard to make it the priority (ie sit on top)
rd

Request sent up the ladder.

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm....can you buy it later with gold in the new code or something or just gone for good?

Still there with mystery awards and Baratheon powers.

#99 4 years ago

And that’s competition install. Competition mode just gets rid of the randomness of some awards.

#101 4 years ago
Quoted from bam10:

So with the new code is short plunging still the way to go or not as much. The upper playfield is certainly better used.

Short plunge all day still on the pro.

#103 4 years ago

Because not every switch will validate. You can hit the lock targets safely. Just delays the start of the ball save.

Or if you hit a gold target and drain down the middle after a lock, you’ll be safe.

I’d rather get the most out of my ball save than get the skill shot and maybe a pop award or two.

For the premium I think the case can be made to take the plunge to the upper playfield especially if you’re good at working towards castle MB. I can see myself making sure I get at least one of those each game in competition instead of Blackwater. Especially with competition install enabled.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

chuckwurt can you pass it up the chain for me.
There’s still an issue in 1.37 Pre/LE with the timing of the sword lock and release post. A 2nd ball will get released occasionally. I played with some friends for about 2 hours, I only noticed it happen once. 2 balls were in the lock (they could have been locked by another player, I don’t know for sure, I was watching my friend play.). He started stark and (I think) martell mode. The 1st ball was released from the lock, he missed a shot as a 2nd ball was released. The 1st ball rebounded and was immediately shot up the lock ramp and the ball was caught by the lock there. The 2nd ball remained in play like nothing happened.

I saw it too. I already told Dwight.

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Just played a pro on location. Had Wall lit but couldn’t start a mode first. Is this new? I had houses available.

Was mode start lit? I bet it wasn’t. You can take modes into wall, just have to start them first.

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

I don’t believe I passed on the mode... may have just don’t remember. I know you have to start the mode first

No you don’t. If you pass on your first chance to start a mode, you have to qualify a new mode to light the center ramp again.

#118 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I just talked to Chas. I guess everyone is having problems with the update. ???

Picture of mine as I was curious.

4BF87959-5C1E-4E9A-BE85-021C01597AB4 (resized).jpeg4BF87959-5C1E-4E9A-BE85-021C01597AB4 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#131 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Anyone know if Dwight is doing a fix. My premium has glitch with new code of locked ball going into play.

I am seeing this some times too. Try and figure out when exactly it is happening. Mine isn’t consistent on when it’s doing it. It seems to only be after lock 1. But doesn’t happen every time.

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

yup. after 1 lock. do you like the premium better than the pro version now?

Jury is still deliberating.

#139 4 years ago

Never seen this, but it seems related. Thanks for the help.

#141 4 years ago

Update to 1.37. It’s better.

1 week later
#150 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

So this came up today when I turned on the game. Pressed start and no balls were put into the trough. Could this be an update issue or something else?[quoted image]

Be absolutely certain you loaded the correct code to your game. Do that before you try to fix anything else.

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

It worked fine for 6-7 games. Then when I turned it on it said the node thing. Turned it off and back on and then it worked for another few games. Then yesterday turned it on and node thing back but no balls will come out. Confusing......

Call your distro and ask for help. If you didn’t get it from a distro call stern tech support and ask for Chas.

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Thanks all! Let's get some confirmation about 600 vs 500 gold, and I'll fix that card accordingly. If no one gets to it, I'll try to do it this weekend pending path of storm Dorian...

I can confirm 600 gold for each multiplier.

1 month later
#161 4 years ago
Quoted from touchtone:

I own a pro and mine is also resetting during black water mb when I hit the Dragon shot, this happens since I`ve updated to 1,37 code

Every time?

#163 4 years ago

The reason why i asked is this was happening very infrequently on 1.36, but was addressed in 1.37. So I’d make sure you’re on 1.37 and if you experience it again, try and post what the exact events were that led to the reset.

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from touchtone:

The reset happened 3 or 4 times in about 500 games, not every time. As it happened during BW multiball, I had the Feeling, that there was too much going on for the game, too much light … action. I hope there will be a Software solution for theese Problems, as I am not the only one

Of course. It wouldn’t be a bug if it only affected one game. Best way to get it resolved is to give Dwight as much info on it as we can to help find it.

Was extra ball lit? Modes running ? Did you tilt or get warnings before it happened? Jackpot lit at the shot?

I think it has something to do with the number of things the game has running at once, so I bet it has a better chance of happening when lots of stuff is setup on that shot.

Unfortunately I no longer have my pro, and I haven’t seen this on my premium.

#167 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Chuck - now that you’ve had the premium awhile, do you miss the Pro? Is the gameplay so much different that it feels like two different pins?

Two completely different games especially with the new code. My ADD goes nuts while playing the premium. Haha. Do I play it like a pro? Go right for castle MB? (Can be huge points on new code). Complete the modes normal way or with the upper playfield? Not sure which is better for points maximization.

Jury is still out on which version I prefer, but I’m loving the premium. I thought I’d dislike the slow down in gameplay, but that isn’t the case. I thought ball times would be way longer because of the upper playfield. That isn’t the case either. I can’t find too many negatives about the game. Stinks the left orbit doesn’t work, but that’s really no big deal. Just glad the software compensates for it.

Decided to not try and fix the orbit because from my research there’s no 100% fix for it. Didn’t feel like messing with it.

#171 4 years ago

I’ve been doing Targaryen and stark a lot and storm the Iron Throne. I need to dabble in Baratheon more. I have barely touched Tyrell and martell. Haven’t picked either of those in at least a year.

#173 4 years ago

Drops advance it. Not the gold targets. But it is nice that you can play wall multiple times fairly easily with Baratheon. Before it was pretty much impossible to play it more than once a game.

#177 4 years ago

Yeah it’s not a hard process, just not interested unless it makes it exactly like the pro. Which doesn’t appear possible. Could be wrong.

3 weeks later
#181 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

It just makes the single hit sound and triggers the shaker for a single shake. I’ve had this happen up to three times before it starts awarding the Super Jackpots.

The animation might not go, but you’re getting the points.

I haven’t seen the EB/Wall MB one, but I don’t think I’ve had both lit at the same time. I’ll check.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-got-code-136?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.