58C5D6A3-B734-40F6-AEB7-8B4E3CE0D9F9 (resized).jpeg
E24189D2-2B01-485D-9F01-C17F4EF6BA08 (resized).jpeg
D21D2F6A-4D75-4947-AF0A-311C86F415C2 (resized).jpeg
20190724_225659 (resized).jpg
DEB7F27D-8B64-435C-B141-1C221034146B (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 8.13.23 PM (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20190718_180117 (resized).jpg
There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

I once knew a guy who installed iron maiden software on a batman 66...

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Be absolutely certain you loaded the correct code to your game. Do that before you try to fix anything else.

It worked fine for 6-7 games. Then when I turned it on it said the node thing. Turned it off and back on and then it worked for another few games. Then yesterday turned it on and node thing back but no balls will come out. Confusing......

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

It worked fine for 6-7 games. Then when I turned it on it said the node thing. Turned it off and back on and then it worked for another few games. Then yesterday turned it on and node thing back but no balls will come out. Confusing......

Call your distro and ask for help. If you didn’t get it from a distro call stern tech support and ask for Chas.

#154 4 years ago

Guess I should've just posted em here instead of starting a new thread ... I made some nice new apron cards to go along with the new code, since all the existing cards out there are for the old code/rules. Note, these rules apply to the Pro model.

I have a lot of casual players come through here, so I tried to keep the explanations simple enough to understand. I used a Stark desktop background I found on the interwebs for one, and combined a Targaryen one with the Stark one to make the other. These are for private use only, not for sale even if you modify them, yadda yadda.

THE IMAGES BELOW ARE REDUCED. Use this link for the hi-res files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gAtOjZDYa6q504yL0zQrA7I1HiIGHfq6

- I've included the .psd files so if you have photoshop you can make edits/changes/corrections. YOU'LL WANT TO DO THIS IF YOU CUSTOMIZED YOUR GAME'S SETTINGS OR IF YOU HAVE A PREMIUM/LE.
- I've also included .jpg files with a green border, which is sized so you can make a 4x6 print at your local print shop, cut off the green borders, and the cards will then be the right size.
- I've also included just the cropped .jpg files for good measure.

The text appears to be positioned a little wonky in the top & bottom few lines -- this is to allow clearance for the corners on the apron that hold the cards in place.

I printed paper ones for now until I have a chance to order prints. They look great, I'm very pleased with them. Great color & easy to read. Enjoy!

JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpgJPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpgJPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpgJPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
#155 4 years ago

I like these! For 1.37 I believe the Lannister multipliers are now 600 gold each, not 500.

#156 4 years ago

Those cards are fantastic!! Great job!!

#157 4 years ago

Agree these are great!

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I like these! For 1.37 I believe the Lannister multipliers are now 600 gold each, not 500.

Quoted from skyrex:

Those cards are fantastic!! Great job!!

Quoted from DGM142:

Agree these are great!

Thanks all! Let's get some confirmation about 600 vs 500 gold, and I'll fix that card accordingly. If no one gets to it, I'll try to do it this weekend pending path of storm Dorian...

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Thanks all! Let's get some confirmation about 600 vs 500 gold, and I'll fix that card accordingly. If no one gets to it, I'll try to do it this weekend pending path of storm Dorian...

I can confirm 600 gold for each multiplier.

1 month later
#160 4 years ago

I own a pro and mine is also resetting during black water mb when I hit the Dragon shot, this happens since I`ve updated to 1,37 code

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from touchtone:

I own a pro and mine is also resetting during black water mb when I hit the Dragon shot, this happens since I`ve updated to 1,37 code

Every time?

#162 4 years ago

I've had it happen once too on my pro. Though never again and I have quite some games on it now playing with different houses.
My xtra ball settings are hard and max 1 so maybe it has to do something with the nr of awards that are in the dragon shot at that time.

#163 4 years ago

The reason why i asked is this was happening very infrequently on 1.36, but was addressed in 1.37. So I’d make sure you’re on 1.37 and if you experience it again, try and post what the exact events were that led to the reset.

#164 4 years ago

The reset happened 3 or 4 times in about 500 games, not every time. As it happened during BW multiball, I had the Feeling, that there was too much going on for the game, too much light … action. I hope there will be a Software solution for theese Problems, as I am not the only one

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from touchtone:

The reset happened 3 or 4 times in about 500 games, not every time. As it happened during BW multiball, I had the Feeling, that there was too much going on for the game, too much light … action. I hope there will be a Software solution for theese Problems, as I am not the only one

Of course. It wouldn’t be a bug if it only affected one game. Best way to get it resolved is to give Dwight as much info on it as we can to help find it.

Was extra ball lit? Modes running ? Did you tilt or get warnings before it happened? Jackpot lit at the shot?

I think it has something to do with the number of things the game has running at once, so I bet it has a better chance of happening when lots of stuff is setup on that shot.

Unfortunately I no longer have my pro, and I haven’t seen this on my premium.

#166 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Of course. It wouldn’t be a bug if it only affected one game. Best way to get it resolved is to give Dwight as much info on it as we can to help find it.
Was extra ball lit? Modes running ? Did you tilt or get warnings before it happened? Jackpot lit at the shot?
I think it has something to do with the number of things the game has running at once, so I bet it has a better chance of happening when lots of stuff is setup on that shot.
Unfortunately I no longer have my pro, and I haven’t seen this on my premium.

Chuck - now that you’ve had the premium awhile, do you miss the Pro? Is the gameplay so much different that it feels like two different pins?

#167 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Chuck - now that you’ve had the premium awhile, do you miss the Pro? Is the gameplay so much different that it feels like two different pins?

Two completely different games especially with the new code. My ADD goes nuts while playing the premium. Haha. Do I play it like a pro? Go right for castle MB? (Can be huge points on new code). Complete the modes normal way or with the upper playfield? Not sure which is better for points maximization.

Jury is still out on which version I prefer, but I’m loving the premium. I thought I’d dislike the slow down in gameplay, but that isn’t the case. I thought ball times would be way longer because of the upper playfield. That isn’t the case either. I can’t find too many negatives about the game. Stinks the left orbit doesn’t work, but that’s really no big deal. Just glad the software compensates for it.

Decided to not try and fix the orbit because from my research there’s no 100% fix for it. Didn’t feel like messing with it.

#168 4 years ago

As I remember the Jackpot and the ExtraBall was lit when I hit the Dragonshot during BlackWaterMB, the game reseted when I just saw the beginning of the ExtraBall visualization. I also have a Shaker in the game, so even more goin on.

#169 4 years ago
Quoted from touchtone:

As I remember the Jackpot and the ExtraBall was lit when I hit the Dragonshot during BlackWaterMB, the game reseted when I just saw the beginning of the ExtraBall visualization. I also have a Shaker in the game, so even more goin on.

last night playing guardians on location i drained ball 1 right after collecting an extra ball and getting a replay and when all the animations ended it ended my game lol. so could be something do to with game state.

#170 4 years ago

It could, game exceptions in code (the hard ones 'outside of try catch') will make the game reset.

I'll try to pay attention too if it would happen again.µ

With the code now being out for a while, what houses do you prefer in strategy?

I prefer all and all have their fun stragegy/benefits , tough baratheon and lannister are played a lot more than before the update

#171 4 years ago

I’ve been doing Targaryen and stark a lot and storm the Iron Throne. I need to dabble in Baratheon more. I have barely touched Tyrell and martell. Haven’t picked either of those in at least a year.

#172 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve been doing Targaryen and stark a lot and storm the Iron Throne. I need to dabble in Baratheon more. I have barely touched Tyrell and martell. Haven’t picked either of those in at least a year.

I've been playing a lot as Baratheon lately -- I'm loving the ball save (if I'm quick enough), and it seems super easy to start Wall multiball. IIRC you get a freebie advance just for choosing Baratheon, the top rollover lanes advance it (as normal), and also hitting all five gold targets also advances it. So you can march pretty quickly into Wall multiball and rack up the points.

I had my best game ever tonight -- 5.5B -- got the Winter multiball for the first time ever, and almost made it to the Iron Throne, just had two dragons left to beat. I'll get there one of these days.

#173 4 years ago

Drops advance it. Not the gold targets. But it is nice that you can play wall multiple times fairly easily with Baratheon. Before it was pretty much impossible to play it more than once a game.

#174 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Decided to not try and fix the orbit because from my research there’s no 100% fix for it. Didn’t feel like messing with it.

You should try the orbit fix of elongating the diverter bracket mounting holes. It makes a big difference.
I actually did it twice with roughly these results...

• factory - 8 out of 10 orbits would fail
  • 1st fix - 2 out of 10 orbits would fail
  • 2nd fix - pretty much 100% - any solid shot succeeds

I did not just make the holes larger, instead I elongated them in the direction needed to fix the problem. I think I changed my position more than most making the holes bigger (with a stepper bit), because you probably wouldn't want to make the holes that large. By elongating them, you don't cut away as much metal. BTW, the correct direction to elongate the holes is diagonally - about a 45 degree angle when looking at the bracket.

It's pretty easy to do if you have a drill press. It's only 4 screws to remove the bracket, and it's easy to get to.

#175 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

You should try the orbit fix of elongating the diverter bracket mounting holes. It makes a big difference.
I actually did it twice with roughly these results...

factory - 8 out of 10 orbits would fail
1st fix - 2 out of 10 orbits would fail
2nd fix - pretty much 100% - any solid shot succeeds

I did not just make the holes larger, instead I elongated them in the direction needed to fix the problem. I think I changed my position more than most making the holes bigger (with a stepper bit), because you probably wouldn't want to make the holes that large. By elongating them, you don't cut away as much metal. BTW, the correct direction to elongate the holes is diagonally - about a 45 degree angle when looking at the bracket.
It's pretty easy to do if you have a drill press. It's only 4 screws to remove the bracket, and it's easy to get to.

Do you have any guide you used? Or any details beyond that to make sure I get mine done the right way the first time. I have read quite a few of them, but never felt confident enough to get underneath and start taking it apart. I am handy, but this is my first machine ever, and don't want to screw anything up. Did you just move the bracket, or did you do anything with the rubbers for the upper lanes?

#176 4 years ago

The process is very straightforward, really. You should also remove the rubbers from the in-lanes, but protect the plastic posts as noted way back when in the thread below - with coils sleeves trimmed for length and heat shrink tubing. The "hardest" part of all of this is removing the upper playfield to gain access to the posts, which is more tedious than difficult.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-of-thrones-lepremium-left-orbit-fix/page/3#post-3499130

The diverter bracket itself can be easily reached from below.

One additional issue I found, even after I made the modification, was the formation of a small burr on the very leading tip of the diverter bracket. The ball would hit that and ricochet around, spoiling the loop shot. A quick hit with the dremel knocked that burr back down to flush.

#177 4 years ago

Yeah it’s not a hard process, just not interested unless it makes it exactly like the pro. Which doesn’t appear possible. Could be wrong.

#178 4 years ago

With targaryen set to one dragon destroyed and stark to one direwolf, I feel I have it balanced completely fine for myself.
I'm still trying to gain the good benefits out of greyjoy but it sure is a hard house . I mostly start with attacking tyrell to win the inlane multiplier ability for the rest of the game.

Regarding rules GOT is really really one of sterns best. It's a rush, journey, ass kicking, big payoff game that keeps you coming back.
I even plan on watching GOT series a second time again so I will enjoy the game even more then

Ps: who has already discovered the 'hodor' sound?? I won't spoil where it is, just so funny.

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

With targaryen set to one dragon destroyed

Note, this awards you 30M points for doing nothing. As long as you're ok with that, carry on. I couldn't allow it due to my competitive scoreboard which includes many amateur friends. Giving away 30M points skews the scores for these friends who can't rack up big points easily on their own.

2 weeks later
#180 4 years ago

I’ve found a couple of bugs in this code that’s pretty annoying. If you have Extra Ball lit when you send the ball to the throne To start Battle For The Wall, it doesn’t award the extra ball and extra ball is no longer lit. (Premium & LE - not sure about the Pro).
Also, when in Blackwater Multiball, frequently the first several hits to the battering ram do not award the Super Jackpot when it should be awarded. It just makes the single hit sound and triggers the shaker for a single shake. I’ve had this happen up to three times before it starts awarding the Super Jackpots.
Sorry if this has already been posted.

#181 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

It just makes the single hit sound and triggers the shaker for a single shake. I’ve had this happen up to three times before it starts awarding the Super Jackpots.

The animation might not go, but you’re getting the points.

I haven’t seen the EB/Wall MB one, but I don’t think I’ve had both lit at the same time. I’ll check.

1 month later
#182 4 years ago

Not sure if this has already been discussed, but I can't seem to find the "Coil Pulse Power" setting in 1.37. It used to be #43 in Standard Adjustments.

My auto-plunger is no longer making it up the shooter lane after the 1.37 update and I'd appreciate any help adjusting its coil strength. Thanks!

#183 4 years ago
Quoted from ghetoprobe:

Not sure if this has already been discussed, but I can't seem to find the "Coil Pulse Power" setting in 1.37. It used to be #43 in Standard Adjustments.
My auto-plunger is no longer making it up the shooter lane after the 1.37 update and I'd appreciate any help adjusting its coil strength. Thanks!

Taken out in 1.36. In the code read me info

10340296-26EA-4B42-AB31-697309D0C589 (resized).jpeg10340296-26EA-4B42-AB31-697309D0C589 (resized).jpeg
#184 4 years ago

Crap, thanks very much for taking the time to respond.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-got-code-136/page/4?hl=skyrex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.