58C5D6A3-B734-40F6-AEB7-8B4E3CE0D9F9 (resized).jpeg
E24189D2-2B01-485D-9F01-C17F4EF6BA08 (resized).jpeg
D21D2F6A-4D75-4947-AF0A-311C86F415C2 (resized).jpeg
20190724_225659 (resized).jpg
DEB7F27D-8B64-435C-B141-1C221034146B (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 8.13.23 PM (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20190718_180117 (resized).jpg
There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Loving the new code but I'm getting reports of resets during Blackwater from my arcade. Anyone else seeing this?

Just to be sure, have you checked to wall outlet to make sure the game is receiving enough power? My first thought is that if it’s resetting during a busy time like multiball, then maybe it’s browning out.

I haven’t had any issues with mine yet.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Loving the new code but I'm getting reports of resets during Blackwater from my arcade. Anyone else seeing this?

I have an LE. I haven’t had any resets.

#53 4 years ago

I did have one report of a reset after a shot into the dragon on my GOT Pro. Not sure what mode was running or if it happened during a multiball.

#54 4 years ago

In testing there was a bug that would reset the game if you tilted during MB while hitting the dragon. That was fixed, so if there’s still an issue we would need to figure out what exactly is causing it.

I just tested it on my pro and got no resets.

#55 4 years ago

I have a Pro and now when there are balls locked on the ramp and I have a challenge lit but no lock, after I select a house the post drops but the sword doesn’t and two balls are released. Anyone else seeing two balls released when there should only be one. This only happened after the new code update. Sword seems to be working properly.

The new code is absolutely awesome though. Thanks for all your efforts Dwight.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballflare:

I have a Pro and now when there are balls locked on the ramp and I have a challenge lit but no lock, after I select a house the post drops but the sword doesn’t and two balls are released. Anyone else seeing two balls released when there should only be one. This only happened after the new code update. Sword seems to be working properly.

Yes, I’m seeing the same thing on 1.36. I have an LE.

#57 4 years ago

This happens on my LE also. I guess in a major update like this a few bugs are expected. I'm sure they will be addressed with an update.

#58 4 years ago

I just picked up this game and the new code was already installed. I am seeing an issue with the back box light going dark when locking a ball in the blackwater multi ball, then coming back on. It also goes out after the game ends and stays off until you start a new game. Is that related to this new code or is there something else I should be adjusting to fix this issue?

I haven't tried installing the old code to see if the issue happens on that version or not but might try that tonight.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Ready_player_one:

I just picked up this game and the new code was already installed. I am seeing an issue with the back box light going dark when locking a ball in the blackwater multi ball, then coming back on. It also goes out after the game ends and stays off until you start a new game. Is that related to this new code or is there something else I should be adjusting to fix this issue?
I haven't tried installing the old code to see if the issue happens on that version or not but might try that tonight.

This is a feature of the new code. It will at times turn off the GI and backbox lights to draw your attention to the display. It will also do this during the rundown of houses for Hand of the King, etc. Totally normal.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from atum:

This is a feature of the new code. It will at times turn off the GI and backbox lights to draw your attention to the display. It will also do this during the rundown of houses for Hand of the King, etc. Totally normal.

Do you know if there is any way to disable it? When I am playing at night with the lights out, it is very distracting having the backbox go completely off and on.

Also, when I am not playing the machine, but it is powered on, I like to have the backbox lit.

Thanks!

#61 4 years ago

Also, when I am not playing the machine, but it is powered on, I like to have the backbox lit.

In attract mode it stays on.

It might help to change the in game backbox brightness down to 20-30%. Then when it does go off and on, it’s not as drastic.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In attract mode it stays on.
It might help to change the in game backbox brightness down to 20-30%. Then when it does go off and on, it’s not as drastic.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will give it a shot tonight.

#63 4 years ago

I saw this a couple of times over the weekend, but I played the game about a million times and it happened twice. I just tried the same scenario you posted and couldn't make it happen again though. (playing on a Pro) Just wondering if there is something else involved with this issue that makes this happen.

Love the new code!

#64 4 years ago

I am seeing an issue with the back box light going dark when locking a ball in the blackwater multi ball, then coming back on. It also goes out after the game ends and stays off until you start a new game.

There is a setting for Attract Mode back box brightness... in Standard Adjustments towards the end. You should check that setting.

#65 4 years ago

Just updated my pro had a hell of a time unziping the file on my powerbook. Downloaded a couple different zip osx programs with no success. Ended up using my Mame box PC running windows 2000 to unzip the damn file. Once I got it unzipped plugged in and the game updated itself easy peasy... Only got 4 games in cause I have to go to work tomorrow but really enjoyed it. Baratheon is a lot more fun due to the lord of light on demand coupled with the easy wall multiball. Game has taken on a new life. Can't wait to spend some quality time on it tomorrow after work!!! Nice work Dwight! Well done sir!

#66 4 years ago

So, you no longer need to defeat the 3 dragons on the TARGARYEN house in order to defeat the house?

#67 4 years ago

I just installed the code and played a game. None of the lights on the right side worked. Anyone else seeing this?

#68 4 years ago

I've played the latest code for many, many hours now. Blown away by the new features and incremental tweaks. The new house powers really open this game up...easy to walk up to the machine and play however you want, depending on your mood.

I don't think this code will change the minds of those who don't like the general rules framework, but this is a top 5 Stern IMO.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

So, you no longer need to defeat the 3 dragons on the TARGARYEN house in order to defeat the house?

Correct.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

I don't think this code will change the minds of those who don't like the general rules framework, but this is a top 5 Stern IMO.

Completely agree.

#71 4 years ago

I know that this was one the most dificult houses but the challenge to defeat the 3 dragons was great, with the new power on stark and others, you can revert JUST THIS house to the old code? this way i think it balances the game a lot... You still have the challenge to defeat the 3 dragons, but now you have the help of the new houses powers...

#72 4 years ago

Don’t pick those if you want the challenge. No different than picking houses other than Greyjoy before. It made the game easier. If you wanted more of a challenge, pick Greyjoy.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don’t pick those if you want the challenge. No different than picking houses other than Greyjoy before. It made the game easier. If you wanted more of a challenge, pick Greyjoy.

Yeap i get it, but i think ive read something in the forum that you can configure each house with the new or the old code? i dont know if im right.. And btw amazing work with your videos and tutorials.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Yeap i get it, but i think ive read something in the forum that you can configure each house with the new or the old code? i dont know if im right.. And btw amazing work with your videos and tutorials.

Not sure this is possible. Definitely don’t see this adjustment on the Pro.

#75 4 years ago

On the pacth notes of the new code i see

"
Fixed:
- During the second Targaryen dragon, sometimes the hurry up value
would get miscalculated, causing scores ending in nonzero values.
..."

They have a fix to the 2º Dragon, why they fix something that is no longer available to play? Maybe in misunderstanding something.. sorry

#76 4 years ago

It is still available to play. You now have the option to bypass it by playing as that house.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

On the pacth notes of the new code i see
"
Fixed:
- During the second Targaryen dragon, sometimes the hurry up value
would get miscalculated, causing scores ending in nonzero values.
..."
They have a fix to the 2º Dragon, why they fix something that is no longer available to play? Maybe in misunderstanding something.. sorry

Every house requires you to defeat all three dragons unless you choose Targaryen or stark. Targaryen spots all three for you, and stark let’s you kill one per ball should you choose to use the button for those modes.

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Every house requires you to defeat all three dragons unless you choose Targaryen or stark. Targaryen spots all three for you, and stark let’s you kill one per ball should you choose to use the button for those modes.

Humm ok ok i get it, well amazing update code for sure, thanks for the info, one of the things they might balance is the stark power per ball, maybe the option to also change it, per game in adjustments menu.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Humm ok ok i get it, well amazing update code for sure, thanks for the info, one of the things they might balance is the stark power per ball, maybe the option to also change it, per game in adjustments menu.

All "Action Button" abilities are 1 per ball - except Lannister, which is limited by Gold (not per ball). It wouldn't be a very good power (or fun) to have it be 1 per game. The Stark power of finishing a mode doesn't make the game super easy - you still have to start the modes, and you skip potential mode points using the ability.

A few of the new features can be taken advantage of by top players. At the same time they are FUN rules that many will feel make the game more fun.

Mostly they can be controlled in a few simple ways:
- Don't pick certain houses - super easy to do, but it seems some may lack the self control
- Use the setting to force a particular house choice
- Use the setting to force all players to play the same Random house - same as above, but it could be any house
--- IMO this is a great fun way to play GoT in a group
- A new setting is coming for "Collecting a Castle Reward" - you can set it to complete the current mode or not <<<< This is a good adjustment

The new features greatly expand the strategies available for playing GoT. Playing as each house feels different than playing as any of the other houses, because of the different Action Button Abilities. Try to think of it as 7 different games! Then go for a high score and/or sitting on the Iron Throne via each of the 7 different houses! Game of Thrones is now a game that can keep things fresh and interesting for a long time...

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

A new setting is coming for "Collecting a Castle Reward" - you can set it to complete the current mode or not. This is a good adjustment

Excellent. I think completing a mode using the upper playfield would make Iron Throne too easily obtainable on Premium/LEs, nice to see it will be an option to disable it.

#81 4 years ago

Wish I could play it. 5 pcs and 5 flash drives later still can’t get it to download. It either randomly stops or says complete and after reboot it stays at 1.29. Scratching my head for sure.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Wish I could play it. 5 pcs and 5 flash drives later still can’t get it to download. It either randomly stops or says complete and after reboot it stays at 1.29. Scratching my head for sure.

Don’t give up hope. It took me 8-10 times before I got it to work. Had to redownload and format the usb drive a couple times.

#83 4 years ago

I also had a reset last night during the blackwater multiball mode on the new code.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Check the connections on the usb. Mine were loose the first few times I tried and I adjusted,voila!

#85 4 years ago

I keep seeing IT scores dwarfing regular scores on the GOT kicks azz thread. If 25Billion out of a 27Billion score is just IT alone then something seems odd? That's a helluva powerful wizard mode. Like too powerful by a large margin. IT or bust, I guess.

Also, during Bowen's tutorial on a Prem a while back, he got to the last house completion during IT and then the game got stuck on "choose a castle" where nothing was lit. He thinks it was a bug but never confirmed. Anybody know what happened?

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

I keep seeing IT scores dwarfing regular scores on the GOT kicks azz thread. If 25Billion out of a 27Billion score is just IT alone then something seems odd? That's a helluva powerful wizard mode. Like too powerful by a large margin. IT or bust, I guess.

IT will be nerfed in the next update.

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

IT will be nerfed in the next update.

Speaking of requests ...

Can we please get the countdown timer visible all the time on the Stark mode.

rd

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Speaking of requests ...
Can we please get the countdown timer visible all the time on the Stark mode.
rd

Watch for the stark insert flashing. If it’s going fast, you’re about out of time. Works for all modes.

#89 4 years ago

There is a countdown timer on screen - you can see it appear when the screens change. It shouldn’t be hard to make it the priority (ie sit on top)

rd

#90 4 years ago

So that's what it's like to live like a Targaryen
20190724_225659 (resized).jpg20190724_225659 (resized).jpg

Buying the martell ability; nice add

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

There is a countdown timer on screen - you can see it appear when the screens change. It shouldn’t be hard to make it the priority (ie sit on top)
rd

Request sent up the ladder.

#92 4 years ago

I updated my game of thrones with the 1.36 version when I go into the menu it still says 1.34

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from BarryBurton:

I updated my game of thrones with the 1.36 version when I go into the menu it still says 1.34

Something went wrong then. I would re-download and install again.

#94 4 years ago

1.37 has been released :

LE/PREMIUM V1.37 - July 29th, 2019
==================================
New:
- Added an adjustment to DISABLE THRONE. If this is set to YES the ball will
enter the elevator, do all the throne awards, then kick the ball to the
upper playfield and never send the ball to the Iron Throne.
- Added an adjustment, ALLOW UP.CORNER COMPLETE HOUSE, to allow the owner to
turn off the default upper playfield ability to complete house modes.
- Added an adjustment, LANNISTER BUTTONS PER GAME, to limit the number of
Lannister button uses per game. It defaults to 8. This adjustment is
affected by the difficulty and competition installs.
- Added an adjustment, TARGARYEN FREEZE TIME, to allow the owner to change how
long the timers are frozen. It defaults to 12. This adjustment is
affected by the difficulty and competition installs.
- Added an adjustment, DIRE WOLF FREQUENCY, to allow the owner some flexibility
in how many and how often the player can use the Stark Dire Wolf button
ability. The settings are 0 to 5 times per game and once per ball. The
default is ONCE PER BALL. This adjustment was added to difficulty and
competition installs.
- Added an adjustment, TARGARYEN HOUSE POWER, that allows the owner to change
how many dragons are completed when the player chooses Targaryen for their
house. It will default to all 3 dragons are defeated. This adjustment was
added to difficulty and competition installs.
- Added several adjustments to the competition install.
SWORDS UNLOCK MULTIPLIERS - HARD - Cannot increase playfield until at
least one sword collected.
RAM HITS FOR MULTIPLIERS - HARD - Takes more hits per multiplier
TWO BANK DIFFICULTY - EXTRA HARD - The two bank will always time out.
BLACKWATER BALL SAVE TIMER - 6 seconds
WALL BALL SAVE TIMER - 6 seconds
HAND BALL SAVE TIMER - 8 seconds
IRON THRONE BALL SAVE TIMER - 10 seconds
WINTER HAS COME BALL SAVE TIMER - 10 seconds
LEFT DROPS AWARD LORD OF LIGHT - OFF - Bank will not light the outlanes.
LANNISTER BUTTONS PER GAME - EXTRA HARD - 4 buttons per game
TARGARYEN FREEZE TIME - HARD - 10 seconds
TARGARYEN HOUSE POWER - HARD - Two dragons are completed at the start
DIRE WOLF FREQUENY - HARD - 2 per game Dire Wolf house mode completing

Tweaked:
- If you have less than 300 gold and you had mystery lit, mystery will
un-light until you have at least 300 gold again.
- Increased the cost to buy multipliers with House Lannister from 500 gold per
multiplier to 600 gold per. Meaning you now need 1200 gold for 2X, 1800 for
3X, 2400 for 4X, and 3000 for 5X. It's now a total of 8400 gold for all 4 up
from 7000 for all 4 before.
- Reduced how much gold is awarded to House Lannister for most events.
New Target was 125 now 100
Targets complete was 750 now 500
PICT-O_POPS was 750 now 250
Ball Locked was 350 now 250
Complete Lannister was 500 now 400
- Increased Wall Multiball scores for House Baratheon and all the others.
- Reduced the Iron Throne Scores.
- Reduced score bump in Hand of the King multiball if you brought Targaryen or
Lannister.
- Made the glass shatter sound louder in Winter Multiball when you kill the
lieutenant.
- Improved some choreography
- Improved the Taragryen Champion page of the attract mode to look like the
other champion pages.
- Reduced the max Baratheon score from 275M to 150M
- Increased Castle Multiball scoring. Supers are worth more and each regular
jackpot will increase the Super Jackpot value.
- The 4th stage of Blackwater on the upper playfield now awards a Super
Jackpot.
- Improved the quality of some of the speech calls
- Improved when the game sets valid playfield. This will fixed two things:
- The game will not let you waste your button ability accidently before
valid playfield.
- Short plunging and then hitting drop targets will set valid playfield
and therefore stop people from just letting the ball drain.
- Improved Targaryen award sounds

Fixed:
- WILDFIRE MINI-MODE was misspelled
- Fixed the upper playfield Blackwater jackpot lights not blinking or showing
their state like they should.
- Jackpots were being awarded in Blackwater multiball when the 3rd ball was
being released from the lock. The whole ball release sequence was slowed down
a small bit to prevent this.

#95 4 years ago

Damn. Nice work Dwight!

#96 4 years ago

no lord of light in competition mode seems a little harsh. one per game seems fine.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

no lord of light in competition mode seems a little harsh. one per game seems fine.

Hmm....can you buy it later with gold in the new code or something or just gone for good?

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm....can you buy it later with gold in the new code or something or just gone for good?

Still there with mystery awards and Baratheon powers.

#99 4 years ago

And that’s competition install. Competition mode just gets rid of the randomness of some awards.

#100 4 years ago

So with the new code is short plunging still the way to go or not as much. The upper playfield is certainly better used.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-got-code-136/page/2?hl=atum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.