Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinkGB (resized).jpg
slimebar-4 (resized).jpg
slimebar-3 (resized).jpg
slimebar-2 (resized).jpg
slimebar-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I began designing this pink illuminated backbox slime bar 6 weeks ago for a client. I was originally just planning on designing one for him and one for myself. After completion, the client and I were very happy with the finished design and has recently informed me he has two friends who also would like one. So now I am teetering on whether I should produce a run of these with the option of either pink or green slime . I am posting this thred with a few quick pictures and video I took to gauge interest. This piece is a complex translucent/fluorescent mold so I must have enough interest to make it worth while to produce more. If anyone is interested please PM me or join our email list via our website. If I get enough interest I will be able to come up with a solid price point for the unit as well. Thanks -Dan

www.tilttopper.com

Specifics:

The slime bar is a custom designed plastic mold. The slime bar is in a horseshoe configuration that runs along the front top edge of the back box and curves around both sides of the head. The lighting can pulsate, fade or just be illuminated all of the time. It's very easy to install and requires no mounting hardware and will not damage the back box. If I decide to produce these, I will post more intricate pictures and video of the complete unit along with installation instructions.

slimebar-1 (resized).jpgslimebar-1 (resized).jpg

slimebar-2 (resized).jpgslimebar-2 (resized).jpg

slimebar-3 (resized).jpgslimebar-3 (resized).jpg

slimebar-4 (resized).jpgslimebar-4 (resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Could you do it in other colors? Just curios, very cool!

Yes if we decide yo produce these they would be available in both pink and green. We have a really good interest list going so far

5 months later
#18 7 years ago

Sorry for not posting an update in a while. We have a nice size list of Pinsiders interested in this mod. I am definitely going to make these this year! Unfortunately,in the past few months but I have gotten sidetracked by several other projects. When ready, they will be available in both pink and green. I will post an update here when we are ready to start producing them. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
15,699 (OBO)
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.95
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ghostbusters-backbox-slime-bar-by-tilttopper?tu=Habeboo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.