C360_2015-01-28-11-43-12.jpg
C360_2015-01-28-11-43-36.jpg
C360_2015-01-28-11-42-33.jpg
IMG_0631.JPG
DONE3.jpg
DONE4.jpg
DONE2.jpg
DONE1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

Not too long ago, I managed to obtain a Genesis with ramps that were intact. I've been pondering how I might go about protecting them. I'm glad that to see that these are on the horizon

2 months later
#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Brutha:

The total including shipping was $72.

Yikes, that's a bit more than I was expecting they would be . I was half expecting them to hover somewhere around $50. Oh well...

Quoted from Brutha:

Overall, I'm very happy with these protectors. Not only do they protect the ramps from further damage, they cover the gaps that were there from the existing damage.

Thanks for sharing the photos

Quoted from Cliffy:

Looks great, Jeff, and I *just* got a huge supply of female threaded posts. I can start making these available now although, as usual, it may take a while before I have time to create a page on my site for them. ugh.

I'm sure you will have plenty of eager customers. I, for one, have a Genesis with intact ramps that I'm restoring, and was certainly hoping to find something that could protect them.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Figure around $15 for the posts, a couple more for the sleeves $5+ for shipping and the 4 piece protectors, I didn't think that was too bad a price at all. Pretty much inline with all his other stuff.
If protecting unbroken original ramps, they are priceless, really.

Ah, I didn't catch that there was more than just the protectors in the order. Makes sense.

Sure, either way it would be worth it to me...it's just that everything related to pinball is just so darn expensive.

9 months later
#26 8 years ago
Quoted from DK:

What type of post would you use between the cliffy post and the playfield? Does anyone have a pic of it or better yet a link to where to purchase it?

Cliffy includes the necessary posts with the ramp protectors.

#27 8 years ago

Here's what came:

The posts, two ramp flaps, and the protectors.

20151101172302637.jpg20151101172302637.jpg

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Forceflow, my game came in boxes of parts. Can you or someone send me what it looks like without the Cliffy parts? It looks like I am missing posts but I do not know which ones. I have the cliffy set already

The photos I have don't show the bare posts--they're covered by post sleeves and caps.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-genesis-cliffy-ramp-protectors?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.