Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coyote
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0f198b38c74bd63f9dd65a2065fb1304 (resized).jpg
    39DDA636-C4C4-43D9-B235-E1A78C6BBC66 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatPanda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

I visit IL regularly enough and I would hate to have to deal with this (don't even get me started on stop light cameras). Laws being put in place to keep us from pumping our own gas? jfc. Lawmakers need something better to spend their time on than this!

Like others, I don't want anyone else touching my car, or leaving drips of paint eating gasoline all over it, plus the obligatory tip for "full service." No thanks.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Oh yeah, hate those too, have them in my town. Not only that, but also right-turn -VIDEO- cameras. I only stop on right turn if it's actually necessary. But there's a technicality that you can get out of all of these, google it. You can just state that you weren't driving the car at the time.

I got "busted" on a right turn cam in IL. The signage was not lit, the intersection was completely empty, it was late at night. $200 fine. Complete BS. This was about 5 years ago and I had gone down there to pick up a new-to-me car, so it was my first time driving it as an owner. I had stopped to get gas; turned out to be the most expensive tank of gas I've ever paid for!

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

It popped up on my feed, I was not actively looking for laws.

not you looking for laws, for lawmakers making laws. I can see how you misread that. Not meant to come off this way. Edited for clarity.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatPanda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-gas-law-potential-?tu=FatPanda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.