7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Malinut
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF1530 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1529 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1527 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1526 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1528 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1525 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1521 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1523 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1520 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

I'm pretty excited to say that I've picked up three EM games. One being a Midway Gangbusters! Unfortunately, it's missing the motor speed board, part # 563-930.

I have a repo manual on the way. Would anyone be able to recommend a source for this board or possibly someone who could build it?

Thanks, Frank

#2 7 years ago

Check with John Robertson at John's Jukes as he has gun game parts, maybe he has a good used one.

#3 7 years ago

Here's a pic of the board and schematics from my game .
    if you need more pics of the circuit board tracks , i can take some for you ,
    Note! I have replaced the caps on this board and also written on it some of the component values.

DSCF1520 (resized).JPGDSCF1520 (resized).JPG

DSCF1523 (resized).JPGDSCF1523 (resized).JPG

DSCF1521 (resized).JPGDSCF1521 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

Ralph,
    Those pictures are great! I could really use picture of the backside showing the traces.
    Thank you very much

#5 7 years ago

I have some of the original scenery for Gangbisters. If you are looking for anything, let me know. I have a motor speed control board from a different Midway gun game. Im not sure if they are the same.

#6 7 years ago

Hope these can help , If you need more just ask .
    I have seen some Midway motor speed boards on EBay recently, not the exact game . But you could use the parts to help make a Gangbusters board .
    If you get stuck , i have a Duck Hunt motor speed baord , amp , moose control board lol, etc and i could help out with some parts .
    Btw
    I have found a LDR that works for the Gangbuster game , 170ohm light / 1.3Mohm dark
    part no 466-1996 RS Components.
    .http://au.rs-online.com/web/p/ldr-light-dependent-resistors/4661996/?sra=pstk
    I replaced 5 today on my game that were not working and bingo! working again like they should.
    Good luck with the board .
    Board size is 135mm wide 186 high (including the egde connector)
    Ralph

DSCF1525 (resized).JPGDSCF1525 (resized).JPG

DSCF1528 (resized).JPGDSCF1528 (resized).JPG

DSCF1526 (resized).JPGDSCF1526 (resized).JPG

DSCF1527 (resized).JPGDSCF1527 (resized).JPG

DSCF1529 (resized).JPGDSCF1529 (resized).JPG

DSCF1530 (resized).JPGDSCF1530 (resized).JPG

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from kovalski3:

I have some of the original scenery for Gangbisters. If you are looking for anything, let me know. I have a motor speed control board from a different Midway gun game. Im not sure if they are the same.

Most of the parts would be the same if from that early electronics era , The spare Duck Hunt boards i have use mostly the same parts on them .
    Keep us posted on how you go with the board

#8 7 years ago

Ralph,

Thanks you so much for the help. I will keep you updated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-gangbusters-owner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.