Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 474 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PAPPYBALL
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

85c74600a1925c9acefd7596a7ea5156b6bad245.gif.gif
    IMG_3803 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3802 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3795 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3794 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3793 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3792 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3791 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3790 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3789 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3788 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3787 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3785 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3783 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3782 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

Wow that is quite a project and I look forward to seeing your progress. I created a couple of rooms by hand under my then house many moons ago and found the biggest job was getting rid of the soil/clay dug out. I wish you all the best.

#68 4 years ago

An absolutely entralling and interesting thread. Indeed for me I would put it as the most interesting thread of all time backed up by a humour within the posts which is just so well put. I congratulate you on your project and extend thks for the thread.

1 week later
    #158 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Maybe this is a really dumb question, but why didn't you just move to a bigger house? LOL
    Doing this project must have cost a fortune!
    I'm going to admit something there a thing called 'pinball disease' and it makes you do irrational things. Trust me I saw a documentary on it. I might have it because I considered or I am considering moving just to get a bigger basement. You know you have this disease when you sit around in your basement for hours on end trying to figure HOW CAN I GET ONE MORE GAME IN HERE. Then after about 8 hours of mauling it over you leave your basement for the computer and start looking for new houses.
    LOL
    You might have that disease!

Covered earlier in thread.

#212 4 years ago

The area looks absolutely fantastic-congrats. I am also so impressed by the contractors that undertook the task in great time with a great result. Do you have a pic of them-I reckon they deserve recognition!

1 month later
    #437 4 years ago

I congratulate you on a wonderful achievement in absolutely record time and for having the vision and capability of bringing your dream to fruition. Most importantly you have developed a gameroom with loads of character and a diversity of machines and a theme/s which befit the space. I keep on looking at that forest scene at the window-that sure provides a fabulous touch. And finally despite the immense workload you set yourself you have provided a terrific and continuous thread of great clarity and purpose and been extremely patient and thoughtful in your responses to so many questions. In so doing you have provided a material contribution to the integrity of Pinside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-room-underground-excavation-and-expansion-for-themodcouple?tu=wayner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.