Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 474 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PAPPYBALL
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

85c74600a1925c9acefd7596a7ea5156b6bad245.gif.gif
    IMG_3803 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3802 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3795 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3794 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3793 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3792 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3791 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3790 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3789 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3788 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3787 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3785 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3783 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3782 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JayDee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

A Long day of copper pipe and all new gas lines but we are back online and the old water heater is out. The tankless water heater is a Great upgrade and freed up a lot of space. Tomorrow some electrical conduit clean up and move the furnace 4 feet with the water heater gone. Time to get my duct on!

Which tankless did you go with? And because of our cold winters did you run a recirc line or storage tank to eliminate cold water sandwich? I’m a GC and love watching your progress on this project. Looks like you’re doing it right and not cutting corners. Nice job!

#197 4 years ago

Lookin good, man!

1 week later
    #256 4 years ago

I’m not sure if Wheaton does their own plumbing inspections or use TPI but I see a couple of issues you might want to double check before the inspects. TPI is brutal and will bust your balls any way they can. Either way I’m fairly certain that the hub couplings should be banded and also have glued no hub adaptors on the PVC. Also the wye in the green circle they might want turned up and not flat. I hope you’re ok but just trying to save you a headache later.
    18A42EF7-FD95-4916-9A53-C23D451DC445 (resized).jpeg18A42EF7-FD95-4916-9A53-C23D451DC445 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #337 4 years ago

The space is looking amazing!! Love the floor! It looks like smoke.

#382 4 years ago

This infomercial has been very eye opening to say the least, but when is the regularly scheduled programming starting again? LOL

#384 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Surprised how I got stuck on the toilet though. we also have a Squatty Potty and yes it works! lolol

Well it’s always about the finer things in life afterall

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JayDee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-room-underground-excavation-and-expansion-for-themodcouple?tu=JayDee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.