(Topic ID: 299049)

Sorcerer's Apprentice: New Game Revealed by Multimorphic!

By solarvalue

65 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1stWorld[1] (resized).jpg
PXL_20211023_001123268.MP[1] (resized).jpg
SA_NEW_CODE_HD-R2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2728 (resized).jpg
SA-Reveal (resized).jpg
89E0B5B2-2484-4910-B66E-7F3874149959.jpeg
200w.gif
Waiting (resized).png
image (resized).png
4 (resized).png
5 (resized).png
3 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 63 days ago

Waiting to see buffalo's gameplay vid. I hadn't ordered the CC module, but this might tip me over to having it included.

#41 63 days ago

I'm getting Ranger, but i thought it played on the modules.

#43 63 days ago

Yeah, i see that now. I have a couple of months to decide before the final invoice comes.

#51 62 days ago

Little concerned listening to Gerry say that each game you have to take the same path to reach the objectives in the same order.
That's why i sold Pinball Magic. Great game but the same objectives in the same order every ball is not fun.

#55 62 days ago

Can see this being an expensive bait for me, more i hear the more excited i am.

I'm already cancelling LZ to pay for it, but may have to cancell Elvira too.

#57 62 days ago

Yeah, i understand, all though i've never played one. If it's half as good as Deadpool it'll be outstanding.

I'll see where my funds are at at the end of the year, which is when i'll be asked to pay for them.

Thinking this P3 is going to soak up most of my pinball budget for the next few years at least. I also have a Haggis Mermaid ordered, so there may be some hard decisions on what to keep and what i can live without. Have a 51 Williams woody Control Tower on it's way to me as we speak as well.

I do have a few machines here i don't really want. Have two Gottliebs here and i'm not a Gottlieb guy.

1 week later
#72 55 days ago

Watched the first 20 mins or so yesti. Gotta say the game looks pitched above my skill level. Having to make 3 or 4 shots in 15 secs or so multiple times to achieve stuff would be most likely be beyond me and just doesn't seem like fun to me.
Don't get me wrong, i like hurryups, but that's too hard looking for a below average player.

I like hit and hope too, but there's gotta be some hope.

The game sure is pretty though.

1 month later
#95 3 days ago

Virtual laser glass. And a hoverboard too please.

#99 3 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have tile floor in my basement now, but i've collected the 3d printed glass corner holders. PBL has them or there is an open file you can print yourself. And I leave them in all my games. It is scary when you don't have a good place to put glass! Common problem when I repair on route.....

Op's put the galss down on an upturned lockdown bar. just saying....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside