(Topic ID: 299049)

Sorcerer's Apprentice: New Game Revealed by Multimorphic!

By solarvalue

63 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by fastpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1stWorld[1] (resized).jpg
PXL_20211023_001123268.MP[1] (resized).jpg
SA_NEW_CODE_HD-R2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2728 (resized).jpg
SA-Reveal (resized).jpg
89E0B5B2-2484-4910-B66E-7F3874149959.jpeg
200w.gif
Waiting (resized).png
image (resized).png
4 (resized).png
5 (resized).png
3 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 62 days ago

WOOT WOOT!

#26 62 days ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

See ya'll for the gameplay stream next monday!
http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball
[quoted image]

put that in the calendar!

7pm 8/30 CST then

1 week later
#64 55 days ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Can't wait for the stream, great for those of us who don't have a P3 yet.

Or the ccr playfield! I can’t wait to watch either!

#79 53 days ago

Need CCR but until then I will be rewatching the stream on YT and hoping someone else streams!

#84 51 days ago
Quoted from rockrand:

“May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits”
I don’t know why I find it so funny!it has to be said correctly to really be effective!

Hahahahha I laughed aloud when I read this

1 month later
#96 2 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I know you guys are the experts, but I HIGHLY recommend ensuring you have a safe place to put the glass when removing playfields - that was the number 1 time suck for us at the York show recently. Good luck!!!! Your upper body will be sore on the 2nd day

I have tile floor in my basement now, but i've collected the 3d printed glass corner holders. PBL has them or there is an open file you can print yourself. And I leave them in all my games. It is scary when you don't have a good place to put glass! Common problem when I repair on route.....

#109 8 hours ago
Quoted from Zitt:

[quoted image]
People keep sending me money... So I spend my "pinball time" packing orders.

I'm considering it... But really; given the the cash I spent for CCR+SA, I need some time to recover.
By then; the licensed theme will probably be announced.

The problem isn't grip really. At least not right now.
My most frustrating problem is that the scoop on the CCR module is firing right down the middle. So much that it's annoying as hell; it takes sometimes 6-10 shots with ball save to actually get the ball on a flipper by then the mode timer is "done". It annoyed the wife too.
I'm almost positive it's a level problem... so I haven't checked with Multimorphic for support.
I thought I saw levelness at some point (proably in Canon Lagoon); but I couldn't find the screen in SA to check. Diags didn't have the screen either.
So; gstellenberg ... we need an update to the diag program to put the level meter on screen.
But I'm sure he's already thought of that... and I'm just being obtuse and forgetting where that screen lives officially. Maybe it's on Lexy but not on SA?

Iirc the is a on screen level below the flippers… I think at the main menu where you pick your app

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside