(Topic ID: 299049)

Sorcerer's Apprentice: New Game Revealed by Multimorphic!

By solarvalue

56 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SA_NEW_CODE_HD-R2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2728 (resized).jpg
SA-Reveal (resized).jpg
89E0B5B2-2484-4910-B66E-7F3874149959.jpeg
200w.gif
Waiting (resized).png
image (resized).png
4 (resized).png
5 (resized).png
3 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjfisher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 56 days ago

That light show looks awesome. The hamburger obviously means Gerry’s bought the Food Truck license from Deeproot

#44 54 days ago

Game looks awesome. Will be picking this up next week for my Father's Day present.

#59 53 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, i understand, all though i've never played one. If it's half as good as Deadpool it'll be outstanding.
I'll see where my funds are at at the end of the year, which is when i'll be asked to pay for them.
Thinking this P3 is going to soak up most of my pinball budget for the next few years at least. I also have a Haggis Mermaid ordered, so there may be some hard decisions on what to keep and what i can live without. Have a 51 Williams woody Control Tower on it's way to me as we speak as well.
I do have a few machines here i don't really want. Have two Gottliebs here and i'm not a Gottlieb guy.

Shipping a pin to Australia is always expensive. But at least with a playfield module it's a whole lot cheaper than a regular pin to bring across. So maybe take the time to work out what you want, preferences and what you can afford. You can always but a module later and have it shipped over - it won't eat into your budget anywhere near as much as a full machine when you do.

PS if we ever get out of lockdown and you want to travel to Vic you're welcome to play mine - sounds like you'll get yours way before our lockdown ends though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjfisher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside