• Latest reply 8 years ago by bam10
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

what-would-you-say-you-do-here_(resized).jpg
GOTBUG_(resized).jpg
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 8 years ago

I have pro version running 1.23. Mine will not award extra ball after 3 houses are completed. I've tried the setting on 'auto' and on '3' but it gives me nada. If I reinstall code 1.23 it will work but only for a few games!! Strange that the machine software seems to change this award by itself,;anybody else had this?

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from ukwizardMike:

I have pro version running 1.23. Mine will not award extra ball after 3 houses are completed. I've tried the setting on 'auto' and on '3' but it gives me nada. If I reinstall code 1.23 it will work but only for a few games!! Strange that the machine software seems to change this award by itself,;anybody else had this?

Interesting. The machine I mentioned earlier is not one I own, so I'm unaware if there was an undocumented change in that default setting or something.

#153 8 years ago

I updated to latest and changed extra ball to 3 and it doesn't light anymore either. I'll switch back to Auto and see if that helps.

#154 8 years ago

Thanks for trying that. Now I can stop going through the settings to see if I missed something. Let's hope the Martell ramp switch and the extra ball award are sorted in the next code..

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from ukwizardMike:

Thanks for trying that. Now I can stop going through the settings to see if I missed something. Let's hope the Martell ramp switch and the extra ball award are sorted in the next code..

Martell switch is fine in 1.26

#156 8 years ago

I swear my elevator doesn't work since the upgrade. Ball struggles to get to the throne now, and I didn't touch anything on the playfield (getting to the upper pf is fine). Nobody else is seeing this?

#157 8 years ago

Actually on mine I think the throne works better on the new code. It doesn't bounce out as much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-of-thrones-code-120/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.