• Latest reply 8 years ago by bam10
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

what-would-you-say-you-do-here_(resized).jpg
GOTBUG_(resized).jpg
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 8 years ago

Where's the updated pro code with better speech and animations? Wishful thinking.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Fixes:
- SUPER JACKPOT would sometimes stay lit after Blackwater Multiball ends.
Aw man, this was a feature not a bug!

Yeah but I don't think you usually got the points for it? If it was a quick grace period hit for sure, but I never thought it scored. That bastard would be lit for like 15 seconds after

#53 8 years ago

Just installed on my pro - hopefully get a game or two in tonight - not good timing since my translight is packed for Steve to sign at LAX...

#54 8 years ago

Just tried to look at the read me file for the pro and said file not found. Anybody know the changes on the pro version 1.26?

#55 8 years ago

Dwight must have sometime between games

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah but I don't think you usually got the points for it? If it was a quick grace period hit for sure, but I never thought it scored. That bastard would be lit for like 15 seconds after

Haven't played enough looking at the DMD to know if it scored. Still, it felt good and that's what matters in pinball.

#57 8 years ago

Has anyone dowloaded the LE code? At least for me, the link to the LE code on the Stern site seems to be broken. I can download the premium code though.

Edit: On the Stern page the url has some extra spaces at the end that cause it not to work at least on my browser. The following link works for me:

http://f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/GOT_LE-1_26.spk

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This game has no inserts or modes missing, and they are doing bug fix releases which usually is at the end of the development. Is it possible GOT code is done in record time?

I hope this isn't the case, as others have mentioned there is still a few gaps in the call out department....needs more of the Imp

The machine will be in production for some time yet, here's hoping they can grab some new material from Season 6 which starts next month.

One more big update would be awesome!

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Haven't played enough looking at the DMD to know if it scored. Still, it felt good and that's what matters in pinball.

I'm glad it felt good for you, sadly, it sounded like garbage to be when I hit it and it didn't score the SJ and then drained

EDIT: And please let's all stop patting each others asses like the game is finished before anyone uploads and plays it.

#60 8 years ago

I like hitting the super jackpot in GOT... reminds me of the super jackpot in Getaway.... boom boom boom boom SUPER JACKPOT!!!!!

#61 8 years ago

New code is great. Love that I can hit the right orbit at will and it will actually register now during chaotic moments. No more delay. Also glad the SJP has a grace period after MB, but goes out right away after draining out of MB.

Hodor

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just installed on my pro - hopefully get a game or two in tonight - not good timing since my translight is packed for Steve to sign at LAX...

Wear sunglasses. Haha

#63 8 years ago

just realized the game has no skill shot on the LE (not sure about Pro). Absolutely no reason to short plunge. Hopefully that will be addressed.

#64 8 years ago

Hey chuck, what are the pro changes? Read me file on Stern's site can't be found. Thanks!

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Hey chuck, what are the pro changes? Read me file on Stern's site can't be found. Thanks!

Same as LE and prem I believe.

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

My take is that if you light the SJP but don't score it, it should maybe stay lit. If you have already scored one, then it does not stay lit when multiball ends. Something like this could be a game setting because it's fun to be able to customize the rules a little bit yourself.

Rob

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

just realized the game has no skill shot on the LE (not sure about Pro). Absolutely no reason to short plunge. Hopefully that will be addressed.

yes there is use the ball save time to get the load of light drops down.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This game has no inserts or modes missing, and they are doing bug fix releases which usually is at the end of the development. Is it possible GOT code is done in record time?

I think the recent releases are mainly to help avert node board failures and a few minor fixes get included. I'm sure Stern wants the node board issues 100% fixed before the next spike game ships (soon). The only 2 remaining minor bugs I know of are the lock not always holding balls on hard shots and fighting martel as greyjoy can cause an animation quirk later on. Sure there is room for balancing and improving a few of the weaker house powers, but that stuff takes time to figure out and there's no rush to change the existing rules.

I guess only Dwight and Steve know how far they will take the game with any future code releases. I just know I am much happier with GoT than KISS.

Rob

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think the recent releases are mainly to help avert node board failures and a few minor fixes get included. I'm sure Stern wants the node board issues 100% fixed before the next spike game ships (soon). The only 2 remaining minor bugs I know of are the lock not always holding balls on hard shots and fighting martel as greyjoy can cause an animation quirk later on. Sure there is room for balancing and improving a few of the weaker house powers, but that stuff takes time to figure out and there's no rush to change the existing rules.
I guess only Dwight and Steve know how far they will take the game with any future code releases. I just know I am much happier with GoT than KISS.
Rob

I was playing a game this week using 1.23 where both the flippers went unresponsive for like 1 second (seemed like a minute!) right after Blackwater Multiball got started. Only happened once, but it was weird. Anyone else had that happen?

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

yes there is use the ball save time to get the load of light drops down.

New code defaults to only one LOL per game I believe, so better use it wisely.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I was playing a game this week using 1.23 where both the flippers went unresponsive for like 1 second (seemed like a minute!) right after Blackwater Multiball got started. Only happened once, but it was weird. Anyone else had that happen?

Not me. Don't forget that one of the MBs (winter has come), had a feature where it will freeze one of your flippers and you have to hit a flashing shot to get your flipper back. That's the only time I've lost flipper power.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

New code defaults to only one LOL per game I believe, so better use it wisely.

The last code updates had that as default too, but I'm not sure it worked right?

Rob

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The last code updates had that as default too, but I'm not sure it worked right?
Rob

Correct. it didn't work right. Now you really only get one per game unless you get a pops award or buy it from mystery.

#75 8 years ago

Can anyone tell me if there dragon topper moves during attrack mode?

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

for $500 why would it do something crazy and cool and worth the money like that

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

Mine did not with the previous code. Not sure about the new code.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I have seen that in other SPIKE games (More the in the older test SAM games on SPIKE hardware)

#79 8 years ago

Doesn't seem like much of an update at all, a few fixes and that's about it? Not even worth updating IMO.

#80 8 years ago

Hey, it's better than what kiss gets

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not me. Don't forget that one of the MBs (winter has come), had a feature where it will freeze one of your flippers and you have to hit a flashing shot to get your flipper back. That's the only time I've lost flipper power.

I don't think winter is coming was stacked with Blackwater, and it was both, not just one flipper. Really freaked me out because I've never had that happen before and there were a lot of balls in play. It's a friend of mine's, on location, so I don't get to play it a lot, but I'm going to help him get 1.26 on it so if that was a bug maybe that will take care of it.

#82 8 years ago

Loaded 1.26 on my premium and played a few games. NO WAY is Got finished in the code dept. It is very fleshed out, but not polished like TWD, ACDC, Metallica, etc. A few examples:
1.In tourney mode, EB awards 15M points but there is no animation at all.
2.Several times I have had Martell or Tyrell available with Stark. Play the Martell or Tyrell by themselves, then shoot the center ramp again and have Stark begin immediately without giving a choice to skip.
3.There are plenty of dead silence moments that need to be cleaned up.

Overall the game is awesome, but I say there will be 2 or 3 more code updates for this one.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

but not polished like TWD, ACDC, Metallica, etc

I wouldn't say ACDC is polished (enough).

Rob

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Doesn't seem like much of an update at all, a few fixes and that's about it? Not even worth updating IMO.

I think it's worth updating for the node board improvements. You don't want a failed node board 8.

Rob

#85 8 years ago

Ok thanks for the heads up.

#86 8 years ago

-Implemented audio streaming
What is this all about?

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think winter is coming was stacked with Blackwater, and it was both, not just one flipper. Really freaked me out because I've never had that happen before and there were a lot of balls in play. It's a friend of mine's, on location, so I don't get to play it a lot, but I'm going to help him get 1.26 on it so if that was a bug maybe that will take care of it.

That will happen if you flip both flippers at once sometimes. The node 8 overload protect kicks in thats why flippers and lower lights will go out for a second.

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

That will happen if you flip both flippers at once sometimes. The node 8 overload protect kicks in thats why flippers and lower lights will go out for a second.

Is that a thing they plan on addressing? Not cool when it happens in a multiball!

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is that a thing they plan on addressing? Not cool when it happens in a multiball!

That's a good question! I never had the flippers or lights go out, but I did have probably one of the first node 8 failures back in November. I just updated to 1.26, but have not played a game yet. I'll do that in a bit....

Rob

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

LE short plunging is huge! You get one "free" trip to the upper playfield via orbits each ball. Instead of using it right away and wasting your ball save up there, short plunge to safely light a lock. Next orbit shot feeds the upper playfield, either via flipper or ball save autoplunge.

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The only 2 remaining minor bugs I know of are the lock not always holding balls on hard shots and fighting martel as greyjoy can cause an animation quirk later on.

What about Lord of Light not putting another ball back into play during multiball sometimes? I had that happen again to me in league last night on the right outlane.

#92 8 years ago

Let's face it, the code is far from over on this pin. Let's just hope those who have authority give Dwight adequate time to finish and polish.

Bug fixes (as mentioned above), sound effects for Super Jackpots missing, call outs needed for some of the preliminary shots, sounds and call outs for WHC...there's a lot remaining.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Can't believe there isn't more talk about one big fix. Targaryen can now be completed when playing as GreyJoy. Just a FYI that the DMD display is inconsistent with Drogon 1 and 2. I sent a message to Stern about that which I'm sure Dwight will look at and make the 3 consistent. Drogon 3 takes 14 shots (DMD say 4 hurry ups). It winds up being 4 shots to the kickback which I think are the "hurry ups" in question.

I believe this update was more to fix that as well as fix a couple of tournament exploits now that Tournament season is ramping up.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Can't believe there isn't more talk about one big fix. Targaryen can now be completed when playing as GreyJoy.

...because who the hell can do THAT???

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...because who the hell can do THAT???

I can.

With the glass off True story though. I actually did get there on a route game about a month ago. My wife and I kept trying to figure out what I had to do in order to win that house as it just kept going and going and going. Haven't even gotten close since then though... Just was an epic game.

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I can.

With the glass off True story though. I actually did get there on a route game about a month ago. My wife and I kept trying to figure out what I had to do in order to win that house as it just kept going and going and going. Haven't even gotten close since then though... Just was an epic game.

Very funny. I read "I can" and thought, "You bastard!" Then I wondered what all the dots were and scrolled down...

#97 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Very funny. I read "I can" and thought, "You bastard!" Then I wondered what all the dots were and scrolled down...

So cute to see beelzeboob's first visit to the internet. Brings a tear to my eye

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

If anyone see this on V1.26 please PM me. Thanks.

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

What about Lord of Light not putting another ball back into play during multiball sometimes? I had that happen again to me in league last night on the right outlane.

Ok I have to admit I had this happen once as well, but it was quite a while ago.

Rob

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Ok I have to admit I had this happen once as well, but it was quite a while ago.
Rob

haven't noticed this happen in 1.26 yet. The LOL not giving the ball back during MB that is.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-of-thrones-code-120/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.