Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by action76
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.19.02 AM (resized).png
    bk_electrified.png
    IMG_3749 (resized).JPG

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago

Spooky....Jetsons.
    Just doesn't sound right.

#52 7 years ago

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

Cmon! Perfect company for the perfect movie to make a perfect pin!

#53 7 years ago

Also keep in mind, the lovely and talented Charlie Emery is also ambidextrous and could be working on multiple projects at one time.

#54 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Also keep in mind, the lovely and talented Charlie Emery is also ambidextrous and could be working on multiple projects at one time.

Dang. My right forearm has grown stronger than my left over the years. For reasons.....

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Dang. My right forearm has grown stronger than my left over the years. For reasons.....

I have witnessed Charlie doing many things, over the years, but never "that."

Although, I did walk in on Ben Heck on the shitter once. He had paper in hand. It wasn't pretty.

1 week later
    #56 7 years ago

According to the JAN podcast, this will not be game #3, but another contract game. Has anyone heard how many of these contract games are planned to be made? As a starting point, I would say that Dominos is capped at 150, not that it means the TPF game will have that same number.

#57 7 years ago

Bummer; I want to hear about THEIR new game, but a new contract game is still a new game. Dominos had 150 LE and as many Standards as are ordered before the cutoff date, which I believe to be the middle of May sometime. Someone else will chime in with the exact date.

2 months later
    #59 7 years ago

Ok so where's the thread updating this exciting news?
    -mof

#60 7 years ago

Is it just going to be jetsons? Or the official 3rd spooky pin reveal? I wonder

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Is it just going to be jetsons? Or the official 3rd spooky pin reveal? I wonder

The last two podcasts have not committed either direction. I am very curious what #3 will be.

I'm not worried that it won't be shown though. I'm looking forward to getting as many plays in on Jetsons as I possibly can.

#62 7 years ago

Yeah, that would be crazy! Good crazy

#63 7 years ago

Slayer! Based on bangerjay's concept game with controlable pop bumpers instead of flippers .

#64 7 years ago

What I took from the last podcast was that Charlie said he did not know where the rumor that they were revealing the third "Spooky" game but that was not the case. Jetsons was going to be their big "reveal"

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-from-spooky-at-tpf-2017/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.