Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by action76
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.19.02 AM (resized).png
    bk_electrified.png
    IMG_3749 (resized).JPG

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

posted on the TPF website

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/a-new-game-from-spooky-pinball/

A New Game from Spooky Pinball!

SpookyThat’s right! Spooky Pinball will be at TPF2017. Charlie, Kayte and the gang are coming all the way down from Benton, Wisconsin to show off their Domino’s Pizza Pinball. And they’re bringing something extra… the first public showing of a NEW GAME!

We’re excited about this even though we have no clue what the new title will be!

Charlie will also host an informative seminar. We don’t know anything about that either, but it’s guaranteed to be awesome. Did we mention, they’re bringing a NEW GAME to the show?!

Spooky Pinball

i will also be making the drive down from Wisconsin. this show is simply amazing!

#2 7 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to see what it is.

#3 7 years ago

Awesome!

#4 7 years ago

Jetsons

#5 7 years ago

So cool. I am going this year for sure!!!

#6 7 years ago

Awesome, I'm glad I'll be at TPF!

#7 7 years ago

I'm calling this one guys:Elvira's third pinball title it is

#8 7 years ago

This should be very exciting. Go team spooky.

#9 7 years ago

yAy Bible Adventures Jesus Vs Satan lol

#10 7 years ago

Wooly, bible adventures, or jetsons for me please

#11 7 years ago

Smart money says this

#12 7 years ago

Elvira is going to be there so I'm guessing Elvira or if non spooky theme Jetsons.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Elvira is going to be there so I'm guessing Elvira or if non spooky theme Jetsons.

I'm guessing Elvira will be there for the announcement of the next Wizbang release. Looking forward to playing Spooky's ne t title and seeing what Greg and Dennis came up with for Whizbang. TPF is going to be great.

#14 7 years ago

What is making everyone think Jetsons?

#15 7 years ago

Spooky revealed their next title by mistake.. the only thing i can say is that I'm really excited about a Spooky pin for the first time.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from WODKA:

Spooky revealed their next title by mistake.. the only thing i can say is that I'm really excited about a Spooky pin for the first time.

Not asking for the title, but how and when did this happen?

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Ditto. I enjoy seeing Spooky's FB posts from the shop, but haven't noticed anything telling for the next title. Just people who are claiming the next title is X,Y, or Z.

#18 7 years ago

Jetsons or Elvira, disappointing.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

The cabinet was visible in a pic for about 15 minutes on Facebook, but then got deleted.. Hopefully the playfield looks and plays as great

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from WODKA:

The cabinet was visible in a pic for about 15 minutes on Facebook, but then got deleted.. Hopefully the playfield looks and plays as great

I would say spill the beans, but we have a date from Spooky for the reveal and if there is anyone I trust sticking to a date in this industry, it's Spooky.

I was already going to be at Texas before this arrangement was made, but now it just makes the trip even better.

#21 7 years ago

Jetsons was a ruse to throw everyone off the scent. It's going to be mst3k I tell you.

#22 7 years ago

Is the pic of this cabinet posted anywhere? Or does anyone have it?

#23 7 years ago

Spooky mentioned another contract build game on one of their podcasts , I would think this would be the game announced at TPF ,not the 3rd game built and designed in house by spooky .

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from WODKA:

Would you at least confirm if it is not Jetsons?

#25 7 years ago

Spooky doesn't seem to consider contract games their games. Dominos wasn't #3 even though it was their third game. I'd expect this to be a Spooky branded game.

#26 7 years ago

I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday. Charlie is forever leaving shit laying around he shouldn't be. I'll post some pics here when I get back.

Sometimes he even lets me touch things if I pay him enough.

#27 7 years ago

I heard Blade Runner was the next contract pin.
    I'm just stoked to be on the list of 500 for next pin. I even got an email from KT about deposit. The email blast for deposit will go out after the announcement at show.
    I'll take a Blade Runner and a Jetsons please. It's only money.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from WODKA:

So has Spooky asked for people to keep quiet about it or something? Why not just say what was posted? If it was posted by them on FB, I imagine it was not posted by accident. It may have just been posted to throw people off, and have nothing to do with the next game.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

and have nothing to do with the next game.

It sure builds interest with accidental leaks.
    I'm pretty sure the FB post was a "throw you a curve ball distraction"
    Go to TPF homepage today, looking a little different than early last week. The guests showing up at TPF are pretty good clues to what's to come.

#30 7 years ago

Spooky really puts the fun in pinball !

LTG : )

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

*COFFEE SPITTAKE*

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

So has Spooky asked for people to keep quiet about it or something? Why not just say what was posted? If it was posted by them on FB, I imagine it was not posted by accident. It may have just been posted to throw people off, and have nothing to do with the next game.

No.. it's all about good manners towards the pinball industry. The cabinet decals looks pretty well designed to me, but what do i know?

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

It sure builds interest with accidental leaks.
    I'm pretty sure the FB post was a "throw you a curve ball distraction"
    Go to TPF homepage today, looking a little different than early last week. The guests showing up at TPF are pretty good clues to what's to come.

What about the guests? Dennis, Greg and Cassandra seems more like an upcoming Stern title. But might not even have anything to do with a new Elvira pin at all.

#34 7 years ago

I love the shit out of Ben Heck. Don't know why.

#35 7 years ago

It will be nice to see what they have been cooking up at Spooky...... AMH & RZ are certainly not disappointing.... Likely #3 is going to be even bettah! Theme is somewhat irrelavent....Good game play is what I look for in a pin. I would buy a Hello Kitty pin if it were really fun to play...

#36 7 years ago

Here's a little cad file preview of Spooky's next game. Charlie was kind enough to share.

IMG_3749 (resized).JPGIMG_3749 (resized).JPG

#37 7 years ago

Played a Dominos recently, first spooky game for me. Man did I love the shots on it, really fun! Can't wait to see what's next!

#38 7 years ago

Applebees themed pin would not be surprising. Or Amazon, fulfill an order basket!

#39 7 years ago

Haven't played Domino's yet... AMH was fun, RZ was more my style but not loud enough at the shows to enjoy. Looking forward to trying Dominos and eagerly anticipating an official next game announcement at TPF here soon.

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Here's a little cad file preview of Spooky's next game. Charlie was kind enough to share.

Welp , There you have it , It's "My Little Pony" !!

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

We have seen Pat Lawlor's Dialed In, so it would seem fitting that it is now time for Bryan Kelly's Electrified! Proto backglass seen below...

Brad

bk_electrified.pngbk_electrified.png

#42 7 years ago

Well if there gonna give away the theme and layout with that kind of clue then why not just announce it already?

#43 7 years ago

Lionman Pinball

#44 7 years ago

Bryn Kelly- that's it?! Only clue?
    My guess is that it's a pinball machine, going out on a limb here, but almost sure.
    Please be Wolly or Blade Runner or Jetsons, my wife said she would approve an Elvira #3. Shocked the hell out of me, my wife requesting a title? She must of been drinking when I didnt notice. Regardless happy to be on the list.
    You guys rock and thanks for your dedication to pinball.
    Happy New Year!
    Eric Emken

#45 7 years ago

It may just be Google doing funny things because Spooky has been tied to Jetsons in the rumor mill but I'll just leave this google search screen cap here.

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.19.02 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.19.02 AM (resized).png

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Bryn Kelly- that's it?! Only clue?

I could have shown lots more than that......then Charlie would have killed me.

Your choice. More info, or me dead.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Oh my!

#48 7 years ago

enuf said

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I could have shown lots more than that......then Charlie would have killed me.
    Your choice. More info, or me dead.

with the recent cave drawings found of you with a "spotted camel" beer in your hands, is death even possible?

i joke of course... besides, i have the restraint to wait for the show and do not need to know the trade secrets beforehand.

#50 7 years ago

I'm 100% in on jetsons and excitedly so

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-from-spooky-at-tpf-2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.