Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cornelius
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I wonder how painful shipping from the UK is.

You only pay shipping within US

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It's sad that only a handful of these games have sold.

Where do you get your numbers? Pinside only?

#19 8 years ago

I think the number that have sold is the entire production run...as far as I know they sold out the first run and the second run of 60 more machines is near sold out if not sold out...

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

the fact remains that this pin is not selling in numbers that make people happy

Seriously, where are these facts from?

#24 8 years ago

Brand new company. First release. I'm 99% sure they sold out their ENTIRE first production run and their 2nd run is likely sold out as well...they are not Stern, why would you compare their production to Stern? Do you compare Spooky to Stern? I think you are creating a completely baseless comparison. Apples and Oranges. NOBODY will turn out games as fast as the only major pinball maker that's been in existence for decades. Repeat, this is their very first machine and they've sold all they've made....? That sounds like an overwhelming success but you somehow draw the opposite conclusion...can't disagree more.

#25 8 years ago

Is it a full moon?

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Several hundred TH are listed in collection and or wish list.

meaningless. I have bought a Full Throttle and don't have it in my "owner" list because I don't own it yet...people that have Hobbit listed can speak for themselves, but I don't own a game until it's in my basement

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

"street" price

$5950 with no screen in backbox, add $350 for "small" LCD, add $550 for 27" super fly LCD. Reminder, this is a wide body machine, and will allow you to swap in new wide body titles for 60% of full price in the future. This smashes Stern's pricing in my opinion for the amount of machine you are getting and future titles in same cab.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-full-throttle-tutorial-by-bowen?tu=wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.