Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cornelius
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 8 years ago

I'm sure they haven't sold a ton yet but they really just started making them and original themes from a new company takes time to take off. Once games are in stock full throttle is going to sell pretty good. I have zero interest in the theme and am not impressed with the art but the game is really fun and shoots great. As soon as cointaker has things worked out I'm getting one.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I see no reason to degrade anything Heighway has done. The theme doesn't do it for me either but like Bowen said, you would not think this one the first pin of a startup company. Gameplay looks like fun - tons of shots, modes, and interesting features. Platform is well thought out with modular design, liftup glass, and dual color display. With all that, the price is the same as a stripped down Stern pro. I didn't pay much attention to FTH before but can't wait to play one now.

The price is much more inline with a premium stern. 6K for the game then additional for the extra screen if wanted plus shipping. So expect $6300-$6800 depending on what you want. Stern pros ship to your door for $4600-$4800. A 2K difference is substantial in my opinion. I think Full Throttle holds up very well against stern premiums.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-full-throttle-tutorial-by-bowen?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.