Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dashv
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

four pack eyeballs (resized).jpg
    single eyeball (resized).jpg
    single side (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Check out our new offering over 2 years in the making. Pinball Eyeballs! Only the back of the ball is fluorescent so it makes your UV machines even eerier! Balls are sold in 4 packs from ModMyPin but some of our distributors sell singles. 4 packs are $72 a pack. I know, they are not inexpensive but...they weren't inexpensive to make either.

Thanks for looking at ModMyPin.com.

four pack eyeballs (resized).jpgfour pack eyeballs (resized).jpgsingle eyeball (resized).jpgsingle eyeball (resized).jpgsingle side (resized).jpgsingle side (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Can you elaborate on some of the details.

#3 4 years ago

I’m interested. But do they weigh the same as steel balls?

#4 4 years ago

So they're....plastic, then?

*edit* Maybe clear material, but similar to what's used on the Globalls. That would make more sense to me, but wouldn't explain the seam.

#5 4 years ago

Interested

#6 4 years ago

Interested too

#7 4 years ago

They look cool. I would like to see a video of them in action.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Quadrat:

They look cool. I would like to see a video of them in action.

Ditto

#9 4 years ago

I'd be interested in splitting a pack, after we gets few questions answered and a video

#10 4 years ago

Looks interesting

Too bad for games with magnets

Also how resistant to impacts ?

Very Nice !!

#11 4 years ago

If these hold up to be worthy of use, these would look great in my Class of 1812. I'll then have the teeth, a severed hand, a beating heart and now two eye balls at the reunion BBQ.

#12 4 years ago

Cool!
    But would like to see son vids

#13 4 years ago

If they hold up and they play well then thats pretty cool!

#14 4 years ago

They are made just like the glo-balls. Steel ball inside and just slightly lighter than a regular ball. This makes them play faster which really gives more life to SS games. The difference is the thickness of the cover replaces that amount of steel ball that is “missing”. Since they are the exact same diameter as regulation balls. They are rated to 700+ games. The do react to magnets. I’ll work on a video.

#15 4 years ago

I want 1. Can I buy 1? Who wants to go in on a 4 pack locally? Would be fun for my HH.

6 months later
    #16 3 years ago

Trying to find the sellers that sell singles. I want to replace all 6 in my Munsters. But maybe I should just buy two 4 packs and have two spares.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from dashv:

Trying to find the sellers that sell singles. I want to replace all 6 in my Munsters. But maybe I should just buy two 4 packs and have two spares.

https://mezelmods.com/products/glo-ball-eyeball-pinballs?variant=31812321017953

#18 3 years ago

Any info on how they hold up?
    Or gameplay vids please?

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Any info on how they hold up?
    Or gameplay vids please?

I just bought one of each color/type to try in my various pins and 6 of the eyeballs for my Munsters.

Liking the multicolor balls so far in my Stranger Things. The Eye balls look great in Munsters but the Herman magnet can’t maintain a hold on them.

First impressions on them in Munsters I posted here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/180#post-5848575

Not sure about the ST TK Multiball lock yet since mine never worked to begin with and I’m still trying to dial it in.

I’ll give a full review per game (for the pins I have) with some video in the next couple of weeks.

1 month later
    #20 3 years ago

Might be cool in Waterworld as Dennis Hopper's eye...

5 months later
    #21 3 years ago

Not trying to spam but I’ve had a couple of folks ask me to follow up.

Honestly. I love the look of these novelty balls.

But I have serious concerns about their long and even short term effects on pins. Especially plastics.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-from-modmypin-eyeball-pinballs?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.