12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by ruairidh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2011-08-24_at_10.29.41_.png
    #1 12 years ago

Thanks to all of you for making the forum such a great place! With more and more topics each day, I have now added "paging" functionality at the bottom of the home page allowing you to navigate back and forth in time through all topics in all subforums.

I have also changed the forum front page to hold 100 topics (subforum pages remain 50 posts/page).

Let me know if I broke anything

This is what it looks like:

Screen_Shot_2011-08-24_at_10.29.41_.pngScreen_Shot_2011-08-24_at_10.29.41_.png

#2 12 years ago

Just used it Robin, did not notice any problems.

#3 12 years ago

YES. Me likey!

#4 12 years ago

Great feature! I find myself normally just viewing the home page of the forum... perhaps out of laziness. Nice to have the navigation and extra topics there.

#5 12 years ago

+1 with what Rascal said! Unless I'm searching for a topic I only use the home page, so this is fantastic!

#6 12 years ago

piece by piece, this place gets better everyday. thanks for help keeping the hobby alive robin!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-forum-pagination-functionality and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.