Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Metalmanmiles
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

My friends and I made a YouTube channel where we play through pinball machines and we just uploaded a video on Firepower!
Check it out:

#2 3 years ago

Cool vid, thanks. I love researching machines and watching gameplay vids like this on YT.

Just a suggestion, if you guys are going to film more, you should think about rotating the camera and moving it in so we get more detail and screen space on the playfield and less of the background/surrounding machines to the sides.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Cool vid, thanks. I love researching machines and watching gameplay vids like this on YT.
Just a suggestion, if you guys are going to film more, you should think about rotating the camera and moving it in so we get more detail and screen space on the playfield and less of the background/surrounding machines to the sides.

Thanks for the suggestion, that's what we are doing with our next one, the camera we used has a fish eye lens so it gets a wide shot but the next video we filmed we got closer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Texas City, TX
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Carson City, NV
1,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hill, NJ
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside