pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4433 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4431 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4430 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4429 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4428 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4427 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charliex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I just bought this Fathom playfield. I can't determine if its an NOS or a CPR. There is a shipping label on the box it and was it from 2004 which makes me wonder if can even be a CPR? Did they run Fathom's back then? And there is no hologram on it. Also, I've not seen the registration marks on CPR's.
I do intend to sell it. I also have 2 sets of plastics. But for now, I'm trying to determine what this is. Thanks for taking a look!

IMG_4426 (resized).jpegIMG_4426 (resized).jpegIMG_4427 (resized).jpegIMG_4427 (resized).jpegIMG_4428 (resized).jpegIMG_4428 (resized).jpegIMG_4429 (resized).jpegIMG_4429 (resized).jpegIMG_4430 (resized).jpegIMG_4430 (resized).jpegIMG_4431 (resized).jpegIMG_4431 (resized).jpegIMG_4433 (resized).jpegIMG_4433 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5 4 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

It’s a Halifax/pre CPR most likely
NOS did not use that type of wood seen in the shooter lane.

OK, I bet you are right. The shipping label came from Canada. And I see the registration marks on the Halifax photos on Pinball News.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Green Lane, PA
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charliex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-fathom-playfield-nos-or-cpr?tu=charliex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.