(Topic ID: 328609)

New Fast Eddie Run

By eyeamred2u

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeamred2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Fast Eddie Run from Philadelphia through Cleveland,Ohio back to New York area including Rochester, Albany areas. Run starting in 7 days.

If you need a pin or 2 picked up, jump on this run. Call/Leave mesaage with Eddie at the follwing number: Do No Text.

(518)-366-4569

Total cost is cheaper with more people.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from TheGreenVeggie:

Might have to jump on this - potentially having a game shipped via Fastenal from Florida to NJ but the nearest Fastenal store is in Connecticut. First time doing this - would he be willing to do a last mile service picking it up in CT and dropping off in NJ?

Call Eddie, he is great to deal with and will answer all questions. I was the only one on the trip, so he is looking for other, so he may expand the route. Let him know I referred you from this post.

Ken

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

I talked to Eddie an hour ago. He did not mention this. I have a Ga. To D.C. pin ready now. Let's get a few more and get him down to Florida, and back up the East Coast!

Spoke to Eddie earlier today. He already had a cancellation. This run may not happen, but ya never know.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Cmon East Coasters! Gotta be able to cobble 5 or 6 between Upstate N.Y. and Florida.

Please call Eddie to verify he travels that far south. I had previously asked him for a run to Alabama and he said that too far aoith for him.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

I've got a pin I was going to be traveling to pick up in Charles Town, WV in 2 weeks. Think Eddie would stop there on his way to OH eyeamred2u?

Ok, as long as you speak to him is all I am saying. 1 person run would not make sense financially.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Trying to figure out what you have right now between Philly and OH, is he bringing you a pin from Philly? If so, adding my pin would make that leg a 2 person run, correct?

My deal fell apart today unfortunately another bad seller.

1 week later
#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

Just spoke with Eddie, on a bit of a break after his new truck had to get totaled, but he is ok. Should be up and running again in a. few weeks he mentioned.

OmG, He just had the liftgate installed. Glad he is Ok. I spoke with him just last week about that new truck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeamred2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-fast-eddie-run?tu=eyeamred2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.