Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by sohchx
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fg-3_(resized).jpg
fg-2_(resized).jpg
fg-1_(resized).jpg
mockup_(resized).jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Where the plug goes? (Or what voltages are expected?

Service port in the front right inside of the game near the power supply. That's why the cable is so long. Requires both 5v and 12v so the 3 pin .093 should have all wires connected.

#52 3 years ago

Mine arrived too! Looks great. Feet need a little straightening, but looks good otherwise. Be sure to test it, even if you don't have the game yet, as Dan sent an email saying some of the screens are either not powering up or resetting after a few minutes. If you have an issue with yours, contact Dan and an alternate power adapter will be sent to fix the issue.

Todd

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Toppers have started shipping and will continue in batches for the next 2 weeks. Below is a link to a quick video of the faster animation for those who requested it. We may have a few more when the run is done but then that's it. Thanks again everyone
ยป YouTube video

if you have an extra please inbox me

1 week later
#54 3 years ago

Got mine installed and wired tonight...one word...OUTSTANDING!!! Looks way better than the video ( everything always does) and Dan is a great guy to deal with....period. Highly recommend this mod!!!...rumor is he has a few more left. Thank you again for a great product!!!....Mark

3 months later
#55 2 years ago

Spoke with Dan from Tilt Toppers and he is currently putting a list together for another run of the drunken clam topper. He will obviously need some confirmations and interest from a group of people to start another run. From my understanding there is some other son the list he has started. If you would like one of these topper please contact Dan or we can start a running list here to get interest built up.

Copy and paste and add your name if interested in a topper... hopefully we can get a large enough list together

1. J_Striker

11 months later
#56 2 years ago

Hoping another run happens on these,I emailed my interest.Family guy was on my wish list for a long time and after getting my hands on one this last year adding this topper would be the icing on the cake!

1 month later
#57 1 year ago

I had completely forgotten about this after it was produced. I was searching but couldn't find a nice example machine to purchase all this time up until 4 months ago. Now that I finally own one I need one of these!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Syracuse, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 279.95
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
7,979 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rocklin, CA
$ 399.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside