Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 days ago by JoeyItaliano
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fg-3_(resized).jpg
fg-2_(resized).jpg
fg-1_(resized).jpg
mockup_(resized).jpg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Just wanted to post a thread in the forum with pics and video of my new topper. This is my new Family Guy "Drunken Clam" animated topper. The design was several months in the making. It has many unique features including: 3 levels of custom artwork, 5 separate led light sources, 3d molded/lit Family Guy title and a center LCD video display. The monitor displays the fully animated drunken clam. Due to the intricacy of this topper, it will be a one time run with only 50 being made. I have had a great response on this topper and will be accepting orders now through Jan 10th only. The run build will begin Jan 11th. Feel free to visit my website for pics, video and ordering info. Please contact us for international shipping quotes. Thanks -Dan

www.tilttopper.com

mockup_(resized).jpg

fg-1_(resized).jpg

fg-2_(resized).jpg

fg-3_(resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Ive had nothing but Pure Joy thinking about this Brilliant Topper!

One of the Best, and really a "Must Have" for this game!

Exceptional Work!

...sad FG is not here anymore......

#3 4 years ago

Amazing work!

#4 4 years ago

WANT...and we don't even have the game yet!

#5 4 years ago

Snagged one. Nice.

#6 4 years ago

Great work as always. You keep "topping" your previous designs!

#7 4 years ago

How much did Twentieth Century Fox charge for licensing?

#8 4 years ago

Absolutely stunning! I will send PM.

#9 4 years ago

Big fan of toppers. Never gonna see one cooler for FG than this multi-layered piece of art.

#10 4 years ago

This is bad ass. High level of effort, creativity, and technology utilization. A+ and gold star for the day.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Big fan of toppers. Never gonna see one cooler for FG than this multi-layered piece of art.

Agreed.....another must have for me ( does it ever end?...I don't think so).....looks outstanding...will place my order in the morning...mark

#12 4 years ago

If I had this game my check would be in the mail today. I'm not normally a big fan of aftermarket toppers but this one looks outstanding.

#13 4 years ago

Your designs are amazing and keep getting better and better. I've purchased 5 toppers thus far and have to add this one to the list. Hands down, will be my favorite along with JP, and IJ! Well Done!

#14 4 years ago

This is amazing

#15 4 years ago

That topper does look awesome!

This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know where the drunken clam mod (digital/led sign) can be purchased from?

#16 4 years ago

Very nice design. I would buy the topper for the topper, but never the machine.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

That topper does look awesome!
This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know where the drunken clam mod (digital/led sign) can be purchased from?

As far as I know the guy stopped making them but if you find out anything different let me know because I'd be in for one as well

#18 4 years ago

I'm just gonna bump this for those who missed it last week. Limited time and all that...

#19 4 years ago

Put my order in.. Hoping to see if they could speed up my animation by about half, but I'm really anxious to get it. And I don't even have the game! (Yet...)

1 week later
#20 4 years ago

Just wanted to post a quick update. We have ordered all the displays and begin cutting the toppers this week. The first toppers start shipping at the end of the month. We have ordered a few extra displays so we have room to make two or three more. If anyone is interested let me know asap. Thanks to everyone for a great response to this topper -D

#21 4 years ago

Can't believe Rarehero hasn't popped into this thread yet. Nice looking topper.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Just wanted to post a quick update. We have ordered all the displays and begin cutting the toppers this week. The first toppers start shipping at the end of the month. We have ordered a few extra displays so we have room to make two or three more. If anyone is interested let me know asap. Thanks to everyone for a great response to this topper -D

Super stoked for mine...looks awesome!!!

#23 4 years ago

Looks great, if I still had my FG, I would get one.

#24 4 years ago

I would like one ...I sent a email last week for some info on shipping to Canada if it would be extra then what was quoted on website?

#25 4 years ago

Was the animation speed going to be user adjustable?

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Was the animation speed going to be user adjustable?

No it won't be user adjustable. But we can speed up the animation by request.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

No it won't be user adjustable. But we can speed up the animation by request.

Yes, please. A bit faster on the clam animation would be great.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yes, please. A bit faster on the clam animation would be great.

Ditto on mine, please......

#29 4 years ago

Slightly sped up for me too. I'm not in a rush since my game is currently on loan.

1 week later
#30 4 years ago

How is production coming, just wondering on start of shipping.....looking forward to this box hitting my doorstep for sure.

#31 4 years ago

Just posting a quick update on production. We had a little delay on video screens but they have arrived and we are beginning to install them. The first toppers will ship this week and the entire run should be completed and shipped in the next 2-3 weeks. I will also post a video of the faster animation in the next of couple of days

#32 4 years ago

Thanks for the update

#33 4 years ago

Nice, if its half as good as the IJ we're in for a treat.

#34 4 years ago

10-4 on the faster animation. I'm sure you'll post it when you have the chance.
I'd just like the speed to match what it is on the show.
I thought it was just a 'tad' slower but not by much.

#35 4 years ago

Can't wait to get this beauty installed!

#36 4 years ago

Toppers have started shipping and will continue in batches for the next 2 weeks. Below is a link to a quick video of the faster animation for those who requested it. We may have a few more when the run is done but then that's it. Thanks again everyone

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Below is a link to a quick video of the faster animation for those who requested it.

Says the video is private. I can't wait to see it!

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Toppers have started shipping and will continue in batches for the next 2 weeks. Below is a link to a quick video of the faster animation for those who requested it. We may have a few more when the run is done but then that's it. Thanks again everyone
ยป YouTube video

Awesome! That looks more like the speed seen in the shows.

Thanks!

#39 4 years ago

Perfect speed!!!....thanks...Mark

#40 4 years ago

If it's not too late, I'll take the fast speed.

#41 4 years ago

The faster animation is just like it is on the show. A few people have requested the slower animation but otherwise all the toppers will have the faster animation. If for some reason you want the slower animation PM me ASAP and if yours hasn't shipped yet we can accommodate you.

#42 4 years ago

Awesome! Looking forward to getting mine!

1 week later
#43 4 years ago

Anyone get theirs yet?

#44 4 years ago

Nothing yet here.

#45 4 years ago

Not here yet. Anxious to get it and set it up!

#46 4 years ago

Dan said mine shipped, and should see it Monday or Tuesday.....can't wait to install this thing!!!

#47 4 years ago

I have mine! Not installed yet but it looks beautiful

#48 4 years ago

Mine showed up yesterday, opened it up today. Looks really nice. I don't have the *game* yet, but am hoping to get it lit up in my family room, at least.

#49 4 years ago

Mine arrived damaged...top left corner of plexiglass was cracked off.

Dan already notified and is on top of it.

It sure looked awesome except for the damage..

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Mine arrived damaged...top left corner of plexiglass was cracked off.
Dan already notified and is on top of it.
It sure looked awesome except for the damage..

I'll add to say that one foot of mine was bent - but it was an easy fix.

Did anyone get any wiring instructions? i.e... Where the plug goes? (Or what voltages are expected?)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,875 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakville, MO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside