Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rascal_H
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Av2_(1).jpg
    Av1.jpg
    tommy5.jpg
    tommy4.jpg
    tommy3.jpg
    tommy7.jpg
    tommy1.jpg
    tommy.jpg
    Hamster.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

If you're from any of those other crappy places in the world - BEAT IT! (Kidding, you can stay)

Sounds like the exact philosophy and mind set of the "New England Arcade Collectors Forum" ... but at least you were "kidding" ...Right?

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Sorta. I mean the idea is to meet and trade with local people... But everyone is welcome

Well, I'll be in Portland, Maine July 4th weekend and Boston the first week of August. I can offer up for trade: 2 NIB TFLE, 1 NIB HULK LE and 1 NIB AC/DC BIBLE. Looking for a BBB but open to other offers as well.

-Mauro

#24 10 years ago

Hey Rick,

Are you ready to move that Indiana Jones yet?

-Mauro

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from riggy469:

If any of you have registered at NEACF and not been given access, make sure you posted in the Introduce Yourself thread. Tell them you were told about NEACF from this thread. Sometimes the mods get busy and miss someone, but they are usually pretty quick about approving members.

I was booted out from that forum by mods and members! ... Reason: I'm not from "New England"

-Mauro

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

You can't be booted out if you were never in.

Are you questioning me? Here you go have a look for yourself. http://neacf.com/mb/index.php?topic=4451.0

If the link doesn't work do a search on Marlboroman.

Its too bad because I know many pinheads in New England and Montreal is closer then certain other State to States. It would have been nice to meet other pinheads less then 5 hours away from my home and possibly make deals with... Oh well

Example: I believe I ended up with your old Scared Stiff from Rick in New Hampshire ( not sure)

-Mauro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-england-pinsiders-represent-regional-thread?tu=marlboroman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.