5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rascal_H
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Av2_(1).jpg
    Av1.jpg
    tommy5.jpg
    tommy4.jpg
    tommy3.jpg
    tommy7.jpg
    tommy1.jpg
    tommy.jpg
    Hamster.jpg

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from Linolium:

New York people arn't even let in unless a well known member has met the person and can vouch for them.

Not to be a jerk, but if NEACF is "only" for NE residents, then why make exceptions for NY residents based on well known members vouching for them. What if a well known member says he could vouch for Marboroman?

I don't know, it just seems silly that an exception can be made for a bordering State but not a bordering Province.
    What about transplanted NE'ders. Can they join?
    BTW I am a member of NEACF.

#52 5 years ago

I didn't make the rule, it was voted on. (yes I was vocal about it though)

I dunno about transplanted NE peeps... that's a gray area. It hasn't really happened yet, though someone is moving out of NE very soon so I guess we'll find out

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from marlboroman:

Are you questioning me? Here you go have a look for yourself. http://neacf.com/mb/index.php?topic=4451.0
    If the link doesn't work do a search on Marlboroman.
    Its too bad because I know many pinheads in New England and Montreal is closer then certain other State to States. It would have been nice to meet other pinheads less then 5 hours away from my home and possibly make deals with... Oh well
    Example: I believe I ended up with your old Scared Stiff from Rick in New Hampshire ( not sure)
    -Mauro

You weren't booted, you just weren't granted access because you don't live in New England. You can read this forum as well without being a member.

#54 5 years ago

WTF. Does NEACF have to drag their internal politics here too? Can't we have one thread on a topic like this without NEACF becoming an issue?

Please take that topic to a thread that is actually about NEACF and allow those of us in New England who have chosen to avoid NEACF to do so in peace.

#55 5 years ago

AMEN!
    Back to pinball!
    Theme aside, Metallica pro was fun. Y'all should go to L&G and play it.

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from Linolium:

AMEN!
    Back to pinball!
    Theme aside, Metallica pro was fun. Y'all should go to L&G and play it.

Want to get up there so bad! Maybe this weekend.

Will Mike be exchanging pro for premium once it's available like he did for ACDC?

#57 5 years ago

From what I understand, it will become the LE. I could be wrong, but that's been the trend.

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Want to get up there so bad! Maybe this weekend.
    Will Mike be exchanging pro for premium once it's available like he did for ACDC?

I will most likely go for the Premium when they become available. I don't have to decide before then. The Premium and the LE are the same game, anyway, so it doesn't really make much difference. If I can trade my LE for something of greater value to the arcade I will consider it.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

WTF. Does NEACF have to drag their internal politics here too? Can't we have one thread on a topic like this without NEACF becoming an issue?
    Please take that topic to a thread that is actually about NEACF and allow those of us in New England who have chosen to avoid NEACF to do so in peace.

Tender subject? Neacf was just mentioned by the OP as an additional outlet to fellow NE collectors in the hobby. Yes, some have left Neacf, some, like myself are just not as active anymore (I did leave, but came back). Yes, Neacf has its problems, but so does every other site. Neacf has grown quite large now, and has lost its roots as a close group of collectors, but there are still some great members over there. IB

1 week later
    #60 5 years ago

Bump.

What's good this weekend people?

Got a Taito Gameroom Classics (arcade) for sale. - $250

Probably sell my new Rescue 911 right away due to severe lack of space - $875... want to play it awhile first.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Tender subject? Neacf was just mentioned by the OP as an additional outlet to fellow NE collectors in the hobby. Yes, some have left Neacf, some, like myself are just not as active anymore (I did leave, but came back). Yes, Neacf has its problems, but so does every other site. Neacf has grown quite large now, and has lost its roots as a close group of collectors, but there are still some great members over there. IB

NEACF isn't an outlet for collectors -- it's an outlet for newbs.
    The original 'close group of "collectors"' were the problem.

1 week later
    #62 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Bump.
    What's good this weekend people?
    Got a Taito Gameroom Classics (arcade) for sale. - $250
    Probably sell my new Rescue 911 right away due to severe lack of space - $875... want to play it awhile first.

What was good that weekend was the ACAM tourney! I was there with my boys for 4 days and I know a few other Pinsiders were as well.

#63 5 years ago

Last week to register for the New England Pinball League.

Pinball Wizard was last night in Pelham,NH
    Sandy Hook Arcade tonight in Newtown, CT
    Lanes & Games tomorrow night in Cambridge,MA
    JR's/Coast City Comics in Portland,ME area

It's a great time. All locations start at 7:30 except for us at Sandy Hook. It's 8 and doors open at 7:30 for practice. Hope to see a couple more faces tonight.

Jim

#64 5 years ago

how about that tim tebow?

#65 5 years ago

Now a Patriot. People Love him or hate him.

2 weeks later
    #67 5 years ago

Hey NE guys. I am going to have a rare free night next week and wanted to hit up some pinball. Trying to decide wether to make the trip to Pinball Wizard again or hit up Lanes and games for the first time. Hoping you guys can help me out....

How is lanes and games? Are the pinballs crowded? is there usually alot of people there making it hard to get on the machine you want? I know they are mostly new/expensive machines so what is the going rate on the machines? .50, . 75 or $1 a game? More?

#68 5 years ago

If you haven't been to L&G then I highly recommend! Games play perfectly, cost is anywhere between 0.75 - 1.00.

#69 5 years ago

Comes down to which you want more that night. Do you want the highest end nicest Stern LEs on location anywhere? Or do you want 90 different pins? Answer that and you'll know where you are going.

2 weeks later
    #70 5 years ago

It's too damn hot.

I have some pins for sale:!

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1993 Williams) - $2500. Shopped. Looks great. Have to fix a diverter and opto but should be 100% after that. $2400 as-is

Rescue 911 (1994 Gottlieb) - $850.
    Have to shop it cause I broke the glass in it. No damage to game... Just gotta get the rest of the bits out.. Should be done this week. $750 as-is (I have a sheet of glass to replace broken one)

Dirty Harry (Williams 1995) - ($2200). Very clean, full Cliffy set. Backboard decal mod.

Games located in Wrentham, MA. Available for viewing any day before 2pm or on weekends.

#71 5 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

Vermont is only good for 3 things:
    1. Ben & Jerry's
    2. The Alchemist
    3. Guaranteed speeding ticket from some fat sheriff

you forgot about all the killer skiing that we have and you don't. Oh and yeah lawson's and hill farmstead blow the alchemist out of the water..

#72 5 years ago

Anyone in VT wanna start a league or at least a get together as there aren't any places with more than two pins in the state from what i gather?

1 month later
    #73 5 years ago

Hey New England people!

So, I registered for NEACF at the start of last week, but I haven't been given access yet. The site says that it usually takes 24 hours. Anyone know what's up?

#74 5 years ago

Sometimes it takes them awhile I think.

Their sever has been jacked up the past couple days. I'm getting lots of connection issues.

#75 5 years ago

Sox won again.

#76 5 years ago

Another granite stater here as well.

2 weeks later
    #77 5 years ago

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

#78 5 years ago

Popeye for sale south of Boston. Bally DCS widebody. Great family/kid friendly title.

EDIT: SOLD

Thanks

Mike

1 week later
    #79 5 years ago

FYI

Neacf has a new server and is much faster. No more connection problem errors.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.00
    Hardware
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    € 4.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Multigame
    € 265.00
    $ 67.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 26.95
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Siegecraft Electronics
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside