9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by eabundy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1300.JPG
    IMG_4093.JPG
    IMG_1743.JPG
    IMG_3547.JPG
    326140-i.jpg
    222648-i.jpg
    222586-i.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Usually I just shop and repair my own games. A few hundred machines later I think I'm ready to start shopping and repairing other peoples machines. I don't have a web site, and want to start small, maybe one or 2 machines a week. I can do in home repairs, and shop jobs, but prefer doing them at my house.

Services offered

Pinball Repairs from 1980 to Current
    Cabinet Restores with new decals applied
    Playfield Swaps
    Shopping out, repairs, and tune ups.

There are plenty of other good repairers in the area, including probably the best Alan Davidson. I'm just throwing my name in the hat too

222586-i.jpg222586-i.jpg
    222648-i.jpg222648-i.jpg

326140-i.jpg326140-i.jpg

IMG_3547.JPGIMG_3547.JPG IMG_1743.JPGIMG_1743.JPG IMG_4093.JPGIMG_4093.JPG IMG_1300.JPGIMG_1300.JPG
    #2 9 years ago

Eric is a top notch restorer in my book! I have 3 of his restored games in my collection and they are not going anywhere. Good guy bump!

3 years later
    #3 5 years ago

Hi Eric,

Are you still repairing pinball machines? I am looking for some part-time on a regular basis in Manchester VT to maintain a collection of machines in a pinball museum that we are hoping to open in 2019. If you are not available, would you know anyone else who may be interested.

Regards,

Marty

2 months later
    #4 5 years ago

Yup still doing repairs. Anyone needing to reach me please send me a PM, as I'm not on pinside much anymore..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-england-pinball-repair-1?hl=mfriedman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.