9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bkerins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

If you're in New England, the New England Pinball League's new season starts this week with locations in every state. There are 7 different sites each week, players can attend any one of them (not necessarily the same one each week), and there's a final meeting and party at the end with prizes in 4 divisions.

So far in Week 1, 115 players have competed at one of the first 5 sites, with 2 sites still to play. Thanks to all the organizers for making it possible.

For information about the league, go to nepl.org or visit the New England Pinball League page on Facebook.

#2 9 years ago

My first round last night here in Vermont and was really pleased to see the league had doubled in attendance since the first season last Fall. I'm really looking forward to next week.

#3 9 years ago

Great to see we have such a huge pinball community here in New England!

#4 9 years ago

I played my first round last week at Lanes and Games- very fun (and big!) crowd. If you're new to pinball don't be shy. I am a new and pretty terrible player and still had a great time.

I know I have the bug because Thursday I went back and played some machines I had never played before so that I can put up better scores next time someone picks them =)

#5 9 years ago

Final total for Week 1 was 131 players. Holy moly. There's still time to join the league if you're interested, come out to any of the locations to try it out!

http://nepl.org

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-england-pinball-league-season-8-100-players and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.