(Topic ID: 18714)

New EMINEM pinball machine to built 2013 would you buy?

By aussiedarren

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you consider buying a new eminem pinball machine”

• Yes 12 votes
      6%
    • Maybe 5 votes
      3%
    • No 172 votes
      91%

(189 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CD_4.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago

First off I will say NO to the Eminem pin. Im not a fan of music pins. Im not a fan of hip hop or rap either. That being said I am a fan of Eminem. Its the only rap I can stand to listen to. Why, because he does have substance. Yes he has lots of corny and morbid songs, like the video above. But many of his songs are deep. Just because some of his songs are corny you cant say he lacks substance unless you've listened to the lyrics of those songs. Sure they might be from a white trash stand point but you cant fault the guy for being born into white trash or a trailer park. Thats the cards he was dealt in life. I was born into a trailer park also but im not there any more and never will be. As stated above the demographic of the pin community would not support an Eminem pin.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-eminem-pinball-machine-to-built-2013-would-you-buy?tu=the_pin_family and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.