(Topic ID: 18714)

New EMINEM pinball machine to built 2013 would you buy?

By aussiedarren

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by txstargazer3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you consider buying a new eminem pinball machine”

• Yes 11 votes
      6%
    • Maybe 5 votes
      3%
    • No 172 votes
      91%

(188 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CD_4.gif

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

a new eminem pinball machine. Didn't think about this before but after chatting to people today I realize how popular this guy is all over the world and what a crazy playfield that could be built from trailer park to his enemies with awesome sound
    I would buy would you?

#2 7 years ago

I think he has a great story but I would not buy one. Biggest reason is that I feel music themes have ran their course for a while. Would be nice to see anything but music for a while.

#3 7 years ago

"IF" it happeneded (pretty certain it won't ever happen) I'd be in on it NIB, huge fan of Eminen but I don't know if the general demograph of this hobby would feel the same, I don't know anyone over 35 who likes Eminem and his music yet everyone I know in this hobby is "comfortably" over 35

#4 7 years ago

I'm 41 and love his stuff just went to his sellout concert here in Australia over 60000 people and good mix of ages

#5 7 years ago

Where's the HELL NO! button?

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from aussiedarren:

I'm 41 and love his stuff just went to his sellout concert here in Australia over 60000 people and good mix of ages

Well make that now 1 person I know over 35 who loves his music
    I'd love an Eminem pin though that would be great and probably the only music pin I would consider purely based on the humour and possible toys it could feature are crazy.

#8 7 years ago

I didn't think there would ever be a game less appealing to me than Shaq Attack, but you just came up with it.

#9 7 years ago

I listened to him back in high school when he first came out, but don't really care for him much anymore. Although to be fair I haven't listened to his music in awhile, although I've heard a lot of the newer stuff after his first album in friends cars, college parties, etc. Another thing is I don't really care for that genre of music anymore.

#10 7 years ago

I'll say no. Any company daft enough to make that title should be out of business.

Of course, I've felt that way about most titles Stern has made for years, so perhaps I'm not interested in things that are commonly popular?

#11 7 years ago

The theme is not high on my list, but if the layout and rules were good I'd consider it. I never would have imagined that I'd own a Baywatch because I didn't like the show at all. However, after playing one it was solidly on my radar.

#12 7 years ago

Will the loop pass trigger a sound like "two trailer park girls go round the outside"?

#13 7 years ago

That dude sucks, all he does is whine while trying to act tough.

#14 7 years ago

Don't think this is going to get a lot of positive responses. Pinball is a rich old white man's hobby. This would be as popular with our set as an iCarly pinball machine.

#15 7 years ago

I vote no, but "Just Lose It" multi-ball could be fun.

#16 7 years ago

Looks like a custom retheme for me and you (aussiedan) we are seriously out numbered.

#17 7 years ago

mac miller replaced eminem a long time ago. time to catch up.

#18 7 years ago

I love a lot of M's stuff, I would not buy that machine. Music themes can stop anytime now How bout some T.V. show themes, Futurama, South Park, Spongebob.....

#19 7 years ago

Not a chance!.....unless it was M&M...

CD_4.gif

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

How bout some T.V. show themes, Futurama, South Park, Spongebob..... []

three stooges. sorry about the jack.

Hell no on the eminem thing.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

I love a lot of M's stuff, I would not buy that machine. Music themes can stop anytime now How bout some T.V. show themes, Futurama, South Park, Spongebob.....

Walking Dead!

#23 7 years ago

Not a chance.

#24 7 years ago

Totally thought this thread was someone's idea of a joke. Maybe just a plain "white trash" pin could include kid rock as well....

#25 7 years ago

#26 7 years ago

WTF is up with all these nonsense posts lately?

#27 7 years ago

Although I can respect his musical talent, I don’t care for him as a person. Therefore, I wouldn’t support any product with his name on it. I just don’t care for the subject matter of his music (murdering x wife etc.) Even as a 20 year old I thought he was a douche. Sorry Eminem fans. The guy is clearly talented, just lacks substance.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Not a chance!.....unless it was M&M.

This Pin yes....otherwise NO!!!...well...NO, no for sure.

BTW, spfxted you find this cool, I have met and been too Mrs. Mars (Jacqueline) home and ranch in N.Va. Little bit different but was very nice. Always had a bowl of candy on the table.

#29 7 years ago

First off I will say NO to the Eminem pin. Im not a fan of music pins. Im not a fan of hip hop or rap either. That being said I am a fan of Eminem. Its the only rap I can stand to listen to. Why, because he does have substance. Yes he has lots of corny and morbid songs, like the video above. But many of his songs are deep. Just because some of his songs are corny you cant say he lacks substance unless you've listened to the lyrics of those songs. Sure they might be from a white trash stand point but you cant fault the guy for being born into white trash or a trailer park. Thats the cards he was dealt in life. I was born into a trailer park also but im not there any more and never will be. As stated above the demographic of the pin community would not support an Eminem pin.

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from Winball_Pizard:

Where's the HELL NO! button?

+1

#31 7 years ago

Whiny little bitch rap...can't stand him.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nibbles:

» YouTube video

The office would be a fun game but not to sure about a Eminem theme. I am kind of getting board of all the music themes.

#33 7 years ago

92-4 close vote haha...

#34 7 years ago

Isnt that weird. You send us ac/dc we send you eminem.

#35 7 years ago

Beastie Boys would out sell Eminem.

Eminem is an angry rapper. Even though I occasionally listen to him and have the CDs he would not make a good pinball choice.

I'm gonna go off the wall and say a Snoop Dogg pin would be interesting, he's got the persona, the voice the cartoony art and the shizzle isms would make for a fun pin. Krunk multiple, a big caddy toy.

#36 7 years ago

I'd rather have an M&M pinball machine

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from pingeek:

The office would be a fun game but not to sure about a Eminem theme. I am kind of getting board of all the music themes.

The video was more to express how horrible of an idea the Eminem pin was

#38 7 years ago

A rapper pinball does exist!

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5595&picno=46011&zoom=1

It was a re-theme of Bally Black Belt. ... and by re-theme, I mean just a new translite and cabinet decals. Weak.

#39 7 years ago

I'd rather buy an Insane Clown Posse machine because then people could think that I was ironically playing such a stupid theme.

#40 7 years ago

Ever since he dissed Moby, m&m has been on my shitlist.

#41 7 years ago

Geto Boys would be the best "real gansta" rap:

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Geto Boys would be the best "real gansta" rap

Real old school...was that a rotary phone he picked up?...sweet!

#43 7 years ago

Based on the votes thus far, I guess it's safe to just let this thread fade down the Pinside Forum thread list. Vote results should allow us to eliminate this choice from being listed on future threads about future music themed pins we'd like to see.

#44 7 years ago

I'd also be more open to the idea of a White Trash themed pin. Or a Redneck theme.
    How about this one: White Trash Redneck Zombies from Hell

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

I think he has a great story but I would not buy one. Biggest reason is that I feel music themes have ran their course for a while. Would be nice to see anything but music for a while.

But it's not a music themed pin...

#46 7 years ago

Based on popularity the next music themed pinball will be Justin Beiber

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

A rapper pinball does exist!

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5595&picno=46011&zoom=1

It was a re-theme of Bally Black Belt. ... and by re-theme, I mean just a new translite and cabinet decals. Weak.

NOOOOOO!!!!! Why re-theme one out of 600 ever built for a rapper? Just stupid.

#48 7 years ago

Haha, I would buy one for sure. The funny thing is I've wanted to do a custom pin for awhile and found that I'm not really creative enough to come up with all the ideas needed. When I was trying some ideas in my head the movie "8 Mile" did pop in there however being a few years back now that movie isn't very relavent anymore, but would have been a good idea back then.

#49 7 years ago

I'd rather see an enema pin !

#50 7 years ago

90%+ so far said NO. Does that answer your question?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 23.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 35.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 59.00
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Medisinyl Mods
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 16.00
    $ 149.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 254.99
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside