(Topic ID: 177959)

ROBO-FRENZY - A New EM Arcade Game!

By bingopodcast

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed (1) (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    dev.jpg
    player1.jpg
    title.jpg
    robo.gif
    US2945624.pdf (PDF preview)
    holding pawl  asembly v3 (resized).png
    holding pawl bushing v65 (resized).png
    holding pawl 1 v22 (resized).png
    holding pawl bushing v6 (resized).png
    US2532205.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2806701.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2599903.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2618719.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2707637.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 6 years ago

Super ambitious project. Love it. I am trying to decide if this would even be possible for me and I think I decided it’s not. I cannot imagine looking at a schematic- even one I had drawn and being able to wire up a Gottlieb or similar wiper disc or Williams Bonus unit. Super cool

So here is a question. Does a manual in an EM contain enough information to recreate the machine from parts, wire and solder? My vote is an uncertain yes - as that’s what your doing here but I don’t suppose any two people would end up with the same wiring sequence and what a mess to think about

Watching this come a long and it’s fun to see

7 months later
    #132 5 years ago

Sounds like a plan. I like the stepper, those are fun to play with and this project is going to be awesome to watch come together! Good luck and have fun

1 week later
    #143 5 years ago

Looks great! Keep on chuggin

4 weeks later
    #179 5 years ago

Nice progress. I have been busy, away from pinside for a week or two, and just like that- you have this sucker just about wired up! I ran down to my shop to see if the same thing had happened on my King Pin. Sadly, not. All the work I left, remains

Super fun to watch this come together.

4 months later
    #217 5 years ago

May I request a picture or two! Sounds like your moving along and I for one would like to see a bit of the fun!

As always- sounds like your doing great work!

3 weeks later
    #235 4 years ago

Haha! A little smoke always adds to the fun

Good luck- it will be interesting to see how you rig this up!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-em-arcade-game?tu=rufessor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.